Coding Experiences offers free accommodation, the chance at a free travel credit, access to an international network, and local support while students learn to code in international cities. Students receive job search assistance like creating a portfolio, resume edits, enhancing interviewing and communication skills, and tapping into Coding Experiences’ extensive network of businesses and agencies that are seeking new technology talent.
Recent Coding Experiences Reviews: Rating 5.0
- Start Date
- None scheduled
- Class size
- Playa del Carmen
- Minimum Skill Level
- Placement Test
Coding Experiences Reviews
3 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
I worked in marketing for about 3 years and wanted a change and to get more in into the digital realm of marketing. Not to mention I did not take a good holiday in a few years and was looking for places to escape for a bit and found that I can learn web development and live in a wicked place in Mexico for a few months.
The program helped me find a jr level web development position.
Coming from finance to a world of technology was scary and some say silly being already established. But I needed to get away and learn something new. When I found Coding Experiences and saw what they offered, to learn technology and to learn it in an exotic location was pretty sweet. I cannot lie, it was scary at first to come to a new country and learn to code but after I got settled in, it was nothing short of amazing. During the week I was pretty busy with school but still had time to go swimming and head to the beach during the week. the weekend was for me and meeting amazing people and being able to go to places like Tulum and Cozumel was amazing.
I highly recommend taking this experience.
Coding Experiences gave me such a unique, fun, yet rewarding learning Experience. They provide you with an extremely hands-on course which keeps you stimulated from beginning to end. The project-based learning means you will come up the course with a full portfolio and give you a real feel for what a programming role will be like. This balance between learning and application, I feel will trump any other coding course, in regards to teaching style. No day was dull and everyone has constant optimism and ambition to learn a lot.
My instructors really added to the great experience. The small learning cohorts really allowed you to have alot of facetime and make sure that you are never stuck for too long. You work in small teams and have the real flexibility to work on what you want.
The admissions and Career team really helped to make sure that you feel comfortable throught the programmme. Coding Experiences provides you with industry leading HR reps that help you build a great resume and portfolio and really understand what is needed to a get a great job.