For prospective students, there is an online application, phone interview, and a 50 hour online prep course to complete before acceptance.
Students at Coding Autism have daily scheduled class time and a structured, supportive learning environment with other students, instructors and mentors. By providing instructors and staff that are fluent with training and working with autistic talent, Coding Autism aims to best position students for success. After the course, graduates will have a general understanding of what resources are available to further improve coding skills.
Recent Coding Autism Reviews: Rating 5.0
- Start Date
- None scheduled
- Class size
- Minimum Skill Level
- Placement Test
Coding Autism Reviews
1 review sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
The instructors and assistants do everything they need to do in order for me to learn what I’m supposed to learn, there are hours before and after class, and even the possibility to schedule private sessions with an educatior to help me learn! They use visual, spoken, and written methods. Lots of real world practice, where mistakes creative choices are all part of the process. The instructors do research in order to make sure their methods are up to date with the newest methods and technologies, and they keep their course videos updated! They have people help me with job readiness too! They know the industry and they teach the essential skills that companies look for in a potential employee.