Codica offers full-time, 4-week iOS development bootcamps in London, England. Students will learn Swift, project planning, UI design, Sketch, test-driven development, and more. The course is split into a 4-week beginner class and then an optional 4-week advanced section. Since Codica courses are tailored for entrepreneurs, students can also learn about deployment and monetization of iOS applications. If you’re an entrepreneur looking for more technical app development understanding, or if you’re interested in building an app business, Codica’s instructors, who are experienced software engineers and startup founders, can help students learn in the most pragmatic and efficient way.
There is no prior coding experience required to apply to Codica. Applicants can submit a short online form answering questions about their motivation to learn mobile development.
Codica graduates will have a solid understanding of the Apple mobile ecosystem through a series of lessons, hands-on projects and assignments.
Advanced iOS Development for Entrepreneurs
This full-time course spans over 4 weeks and is a continuation of our iOS for Entrepreneurs bootcamp. Students will gain a solid understanding of the Apple mobile ecosystem through a series of lessons, hand-on projects as well as assignments. This course is built for those with some programming experience in mobile platforms. Upon graduation, students will be able to build native iOS applications, deploy them to the App Store and how to monetise them.
- 10% discount to female students
- Minimum Skill Level
- Must have completed the beginner course or have a good understanding of Swift language.
Beginner iOS development for Entrepreneurs
This full-time course spans over 4 weeks and provides participants with a good understanding of the Apple mobile ecosystem through a series of lessons, hand-on projects as well as assignments. This course is built for those with little or no programming experience in mobile platforms or otherwise. Upon graduation, students will be able to build native iOS applications, deploy them to the App Store and how to monetise them.
- No financing.
- 10% discount for female students.
- Minimum Skill Level
- This is a course suitable for complete beginners
£500 Codica Scholarship
Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Codica scholarship for £500 off tuition!
Offer is only valid for new applicants. Applicants who have already submitted an application cannot claim this scholarship. & This scholarship cannot be combined with other offers.
- Beginner iOS development for Entrepreneurs (London)
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.