Coder Space is a 13-week, full-time, full-stack software engineering bootcamp in Liverpool, England. Students will have the opportunity to learn technical skills for their future career and receive support from industry experts.
Ideal students for Coder Space include career changers, entrepreneurs, and those who decide that undergrad is not for them. Regardless, applicants should show drive, ambition, and time management skills.
Coder Space focuses on providing avenues to start a career as a developer in the North West of England. As a part of the course, students will be provided career support, interview training, and access to networking opportunities with Coder Space hiring partners (like Good Call Consultants and BBC). Coder Space guarantees that students will get a digital job offer within six months of successfully graduating the course or they will refund 50% of tuition back.
Recent Coder Space News
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Our latest on Coder Space
Missed any news about coding bootcamps from June 2017? Course Report is here for you! We’ve compiled the most important news and developments in this blog post and podcast. In June, we heard John Oliver and Megyn Kelly talk about bootcamps, we read about new investments in bootcamps, a number of newspapers wrote about the impact bootcamps are having at a local level, and we were excited to hear about more diversity initiatives and scholarships. Plus we round up all the new campuses and new coding bootcamps around the world.Continue Reading →