Code Cloud is an online coding education program. Code Cloud features video tutorials, one-on-one mentorship, hiring partnerships, and project-based learning in teams. The platform is highly social and allows users to connect with other members and join "fleets" to get projects done based on an algorithm that calculates previous interests and experience. There are interactive videos that walk through real-world development. Additionally, if you fall behind, you can purchase completed apps to work on and tweak them in a backwards-learning fashion!
Recent Code Cloud Reviews: Rating 5.0
Recent Code Cloud News
Premium Mentored Bootcamp
Code Cloud Reviews
2 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
I've been using CodeCloud for a few months. Honestly, I would've given the site 3 stars before the latest update... and I'm the type of person who usually hates updates. This was an exception.
I received an email that they'd added some new features, so I decided to check them out. The new text editor is extremely helpful when it comes to breaking down a large projects into smaller, easily readable chunks. Love the new drag&drop interface, as well! It's exactly what I needed! And I've been searching... The net effect was: when exploring GitHub and finding node projects to fiddle with, I was able to launch 2 web apps, and one mobile app based on some of the open-source Github codebases I found. This, thanks in large part to what I learned from CodeCloud.
I highly recommend this site! The group learning is cool, but I think kind of takes a while for the groups to get enough member to launch (usually takes a few days to a week...). That would be my biggest critique. But, as more people discover this tool, who knows? Anyways, 5 stars!
I signed up for CodeCloud to get some programming experience that I could leverage on my resume. Not only was I able to add a few apps to my portoflio, including my GHacklabs and the AirBnB/Expedia mashup, but I was also able to start my own side-business using code I worked on in my fleet (this is what CodeCloud call your teams).
All in all, a great experience. The site is new, so I was able to see design updates literally on a daily basis. I actually suggested a few features (like more tooltips and linkages between the Dojo and my fleet's portal) and they added them within a days of my request. I hope they continue this kind of thing.
Their customer support is awesome, as well. 5 stars.
Our latest on Code Cloud
Welcome to the April News Roundup, your monthly news digest full of the most interesting articles and announcements in the bootcamp space. Want your bootcamp's news to be included in the next News Roundup? Submit announcements of new courses, scholarships, or open jobs at your school!Continue Reading →