Cleveland Codes is a full-time, 16-week IT Fast Track Program in Cleveland, OH. If you are passionate about problem-solving, creative thinking, creating new apps, and building websites then Cleveland Codes Tri-C Software Developers Academy at Cuyahoga Community College is for you. This fully immersive program teaches students C# within the .NET framework and gives the opportunity to take the Microsoft Development Fundamentals Exam 98-361 to receive Microsoft Technology Associate certification. After successful completion of the program, students are extended a chance to complete a 12-week full-time, paid internship.
Recent Cleveland Codes Reviews: Rating 5.0
Recent Cleveland Codes News
Cleveland Codes Reviews
1 review sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
As a current student, I can honestly say this is a great program. It's longer than most bootcamps (16 weeks), has a lot of hands on exercises and feedback, a great instructor, supportive staff, and great connections to industry professionals for interviews, internships and jobs.
My only complaints are that the course could use more structure and that we should have access to books and laptops from day 1. They did not give us these until after week 4. That made it hard for some who don't have computers or resources at home.
Overall, highly recommended for anyone interested in being a .NET developer.
Our latest on Cleveland Codes
How do you get a job after coding bootcamp if you have no relevant, real-world work experience? Only 1.4% of bootcampers have worked as developers in the past, but most career-changers have little – if any– client experience when they start looking for a developer job. Some bootcamps help students overcome this hurdle by offering opportunities to work for the bootcamp itself, or with real clients through projects, internships, and apprenticeships. These opportunities can give students substantial experience to add to their portfolios and resumes, and kickstart the job hunt.Continue Reading →