Carleton University Coding Boot Camp
Applicants do not need programming experience to enroll, but once admitted, all students will complete a pre-course tutorial. As the program is part-time, Carleton University Coding Boot Camp is designed for working professionals and students who are actively pursuing a career change or advancement or looking to gain a new skillset.
Throughout the 24-week boot camp, students have access to career-planning services, including portfolio reviews, demo days, and one-on-one career coaching. Graduates will receive a Certificate of Completion from Carleton University and will have a portfolio of projects demonstrating a working knowledge of web development.
Carleton University Coding Boot Camp is powered by Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand.
Recent Carleton University Coding Boot Camp Reviews: Rating
Recent Carleton University Coding Boot Camp News
In PersonPart Time10 Hours/week24 Weeks
Deposit N/A FinancingPayment plans available
Minimum Skill Level Beginner Prep Work Pre-work Placement Test No Interview Yes
More Start DatesFebruary 4, 2020 - Ottawa
- Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Carleton University Coding Boot Camp scholarship for $500 off tuition!
EligibilityOffer is only valid for new applicants. Applicants who have already submitted an application cannot claim this scholarship. & This scholarship cannot be combined with other offers.
- Full-Stack Flex - Part-Time (Ottawa)
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.