careerist-logo

Careerist

Careerist

Careerist offers online courses in Manual QA, QA Automation, Tech Sales, and Systems Engineering. Careerist's courses include a built-in internship, resume development and interview prep, so bootcamp graduates are eligible to land mid-level tech positions.

The 4-week QA Manual bootcamp is ideal for students who want to become QA testers and doesn't have any tech background. The bootcamp curriculum covers software QA foundations and mobile and web application testing.

In the 15-week QA Automation bootcamp, students learn Python, OOP, PyCharm, Selenium WebDriver, GitHub, and Git. QA Automation students will learn window handling, basic algorithms, test data separation, page object pattern, and expected conditions library.

The 11-week Tech Sales bootcamp covers communication techniques, CRM administration, the sales cycle, spreadsheets, networking, and cloud basics. This bootcamp is perfect for anyone who is looking to land roles as Sales Engineers and Solutions Engineers and doesn't have any tech background.

In the 16-week Systems Engineers bootcamp, students are trained to become highly sought after specialists responsible for the upkeep and configuration of an entire company’s infrastructure. From implementing software solutions to analyzing data to improve existing ones, a Systems Engineer boosts productivity in the workplace.

Careerist students receive Job Application Service, 1:1 support and mentoring, including after bootcamp completion. Students also receive career services to prepare for job interviews. Career services may include resume preparation, LinkedIn profile creation, job market skills and hacks, analysis of the job market in the student’s area, and how to answer interview questions.

Careerist was formerly known as JobEasy.

Recent Careerist Reviews: Rating 4.61

all (1321) reviews for Careerist →

Recent Careerist News

• QA Automation

SQL, Algorithms, Git, Python, Quality Assurance Testing
    The Careerist QA Automation bootcamp is a total of 11 weeks: 5 weeks for the first bootcamp lesson followed by 10 weeks of intensive online training. Students will be prepared for jobs as Test Automation Engineers. Bootcamp students will learn Python, OOP, PyCharm, Selenium WebDriver, Behave, GitHub, and Git. QA Automation students will learn window handling, test data separation, page object pattern, and expected conditions library. Bootcamp students will learn basic algorithms and Big O: Fibonacci. Students will learn popular interview algorithm tests such as Array Pair Sum, Largest Continuous Sum, String Compression, and Unique Characters in a String. Finally, QA Automation bootcamp students will learn sorting, merge sort, quick sort, and bubble sort. Our training makes QA Automation approachable for all (Manual QA background required.) Learn UI testing with Selenium and Behave (Page Object Pattern.) Master Automation the popular language Python, and become an in-demand QA Engineer. - 1:1 Support and Mentoring Students can ask questions during the lessons or after them. Even after the course is over. We will make your resume and post it on job sites with proper keywords so you could get tons of calls from recruiters. You will learn how to search for a job effectively, answer interview questions and significantly increase your chances of getting hired. - Job Application Service Our software automates your job applications and our team trains you to become more hireable. With JAS, you will land your target job faster. - Employment Guarantee If you follow all the instructions we give you, your career will start 2–3 months after graduation. If you don’t find anything within 12 months of starting the course, Careerist will refund the money you paid for the course!
  • QA Manual

Python, Quality Assurance Testing
    Learn Manual QA (Quality Assurance) and get a high-paying tech job in 4 weeks + internship. Technical experience is not required. What is QA? Software Quality Assurance is a set of activities for ensuring quality in software engineering processes. SQA practices are implemented in most types of software development, regardless of the underlying software development model being used. Live classes are weekly Sunday to Thursday 9:30–11:30 PM Eastern. After each lesson students get handouts and recordings. - 1:1 Support and Mentoring Students can ask questions during the lessons or after them. Even after the course is over. We will make your resume and post it on job sites with proper keywords so you could get tons of calls from recruiters. You will learn how to search for a job effectively, answer interview questions and significantly increase your chances of getting hired. - Job Application Service Our software automates your job applications and our team trains you to become more hireable. With JAS, you will land your target job faster. - Employment Guarantee If you follow all the instructions we give you, your career will start 2–3 months after graduation. If you don’t find anything within 12 months of starting the course, Careerist will refund the money you paid for the course! Our graduates have an average starting salary of $70-100K per year within months of finishing the program.
    Refund / GuaranteeThe first lesson is completely free.
  • Sales Engineer

Salesforce, Sales, Networking
    Sales Engineer is an attractive tech career as it is in great demand on the market. The Sales Engineer Accelerator from Careerist is a fast track towards a $75k+ salary. Are you looking for a change? - Practical online training Learn everything you need to know in order to succeed as a Sales Engineer in just 8 weeks. You can start looking for a job after week 4 while continuing with the rest of the course. - Integrated internship With a built-in internship, you’ll have the real-world experience and references you need to land your first Sales Engineer job. - 1-on-1 mentorship Work with our career specialists who will help apply for jobs and support your career seeking journey. - Job placement service We will send out your resume so you can focus on responding to recruiters, preparing for interviews and landing that job! - Interview prep Live job interview practice will get you ready for any questions. Boost your confidence and get hired. - Our Instructors Our program is led by tech industry leaders from top companies like EPAM, New York Times and more. - Employment Guarantee If you follow all the instructions we give you, your career will start 2–3 months after graduation. If you don’t find anything within 12 months of starting the course, Careerist will refund the money you paid for the course!
    Refund / GuaranteeThe first lesson is completely free.
  • Tech Sales

Sales, Salesforce
    OnlineFull Time4 Weeks
    If you are passionate about technology and love helping others overcome challenges, then the Tech-Sales career path will be perfect for you. Our process is simple. You will grow within three levels of technical difficulty, during which you’ll also receive expert-led interactive live lessons, 1-1 mentorship, VIP support, and automated job application assistance which will allow you to get hired and start generating income right after completing your first level of training. Employment Guarantee: If you follow all the instructions we give you, your career will start 2–3 months after graduation. If you don’t find anything within 12 months of starting the course, Careerist will refund the money you paid for the course! Tech Sales make $115,000 on average (according to indeed.com). Our training is made with an internship program, resume development and interview prep, so our graduates stand out when applying for positions. Apply by the link https://www.careerist.com/sales?utm_source=serm&utm_campaign=coursereport&utm_medium=info
    Refund / GuaranteeThe first lesson is completely free
  • Manon Stevenson • Graduate
     This is the first time taking a class with Careerist, so the experience was unique to me. I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but I am very pleased with this format. The instructors were very knowledgable, worked at a good pace. The assignments were very challenging. I would definitely recommend Careerist to others and I hope to have the opportunity to attend more training classes with Careerist
    Wednesday, Jul 21 2021

Hi,  Manon! Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back for your next course with us. Cheers!

• Excellent course
    - 7/10/2021
    Thelma Whitmore • Graduate
    Excellent course that taught the basics and fundamentals of testing. The course provided an overview of the various types of testing to be done, and especially on the Unit Testing in which we can identify more defects. An interesting topic taught by professionals in the industry who had excellent knowledge of the topic. The Forums and Discussions were also helpful where we could exchange our ideas, seek clarification, and proceed further.
    Wednesday, Jul 21 2021
     Dear  Thelma, thank you for your lovely note. I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Careerist software testing online courses. We strive to be the best online bootcamp in US. I’m glad we could help you get a high paying job!

• Kiara Dale • Graduate
     A very good course, i learned how to write a good test plan and how to deal with junit,jacoco and mockito which enriched my knowledge, but the instructions of the last assignment can be more clear than that
    Wednesday, Jul 21 2021
    Thanks for the awesome review,   Kiara ! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. I hope to see you among our students again soon. Cheers!

• Robert Perea-Martinez • Graduate
    I decided to enrol for Infotek Solutions for Software testing (QA) after much research and review of other such types of training provided by various groups in Virginia. I felt, even before attending the course, that I had made the right decision because the kind of information provided to me over the phone was very positive and that I made the right decision. The instructor was a very knowledgeable and a good teacher who connected well with his students. Very patient and helpful and was willing to help with any issues after the class with good training material.
    Monday, Jul 05 2021
    Dear Robert, thank you for your lovely note. I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Careerist software testing online courses. We strive to be the best online bootcamp in US. I’m glad we could help you get a high paying job!

• I am super happy
    - 7/3/2021
    Martin Sokolov • Graduate
    Jurij and Alex are my instructors and they are awesome. They are full of knowledge and help each candidate personally too. They pay attention to each candidate, listen their questions and involve in learning process. I am feeling so happy I chose this training course. I am from non IT background but after working with them I am feeling confident. I strongly recommend everyone this training no matter you are from IT or Non IT background.
    Monday, Jul 05 2021

Hi  Martin, thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved your experience and can’t wait to have you back for your next course. Until then, we’re here if you need anything.

• Firozkhan Jahirhussain • Graduate
    It is really an interesting class. Our instructor is very knowledgeable and has many years of teaching QA and BA experience. The class offers an opportunity to learn practical knowledge of software testing and business analyst professions. Along with live class, you will get access to online video library of software testing. Besides excellent training, instructor is ready to help you with your job hunting. Overall, the class is good for anyone who is interested in QA and BA.
    Monday, Jul 05 2021
    Dear Firozkhan, Thank you for your lovely note. I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Careerist software testing online courses. We strive to be the best online bootcamp in US. I’m glad we could help you get a high paying job!

• Radwan Shaykho • Graduate
    I was job searching and I stumbled upon Careerist QA training program. I was curious to find out what QA was all about because in my previous profession I was in Accounting & Finance field. I contacted Careerist and I was invited to a free introductory class. I attended the class and I was impressed with the instructor and I became even more eager in learning more about the different careers in IT field that Careerist offers. From that first day in class I felt that software testing was going to be my new path. The instructor assured us in class and especially to those of us who were completely new to the IT world that our previous backgrounds or experience did not necessarily matter because the credentials of a good tester is common sense and good skills and the goal is to help the companies in solving their problems. I was surprised to learn that even students who were completely new in IT like myself did exceedingly well compared to their peers who were already in the IT field. The Careerist classes are very helpful. The instructors are very patient and professional and they are very keep to offer their valuable knowledge. The Careerist training methodology is suitable for me and easy to follow. The real life projects and test cases are very useful after you get familiar with them. As a QA I am very excited and look forward to my new career of making the ugly things look beautiful by adding quality!!!
    Monday, Jul 05 2021
    Dear Radwan, thank you for your lovely note. I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Careerist software testing online courses. We strive to be the best online bootcamp in US. I’m glad we could help you get a high paying job!

• Matti Palla • Graduate
     Being in the profession of security services for me it was a big challenge to think of getting into IT. Journey started when I saw an advertisement for career switch from non IT to IT of these guys, gave a call, guy who was talking din't promise very high stuff, talked naturally asked me to put on efforts and increase zeal of learning new stuff. I din't attend demo class and somehow joined directly the live session, Than I met with Max, who is such a masterpiece, always motivates you to do more... pushes you like a gym coach, set an example of doing more and inspire. Computers, Microsoft office all were not very familiar to me but with time and continuous mentoring and guidance I was able to gain knowledge and skills to get in software testing domain. My journey from security guide to QA tester was not very easy but I really want to thank whole team of Careerist for all the support, motivation and guidance throughout the training program.
    Monday, Jul 05 2021
    Hi Matti, thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved your experience and can’t wait to have you back for your next course. Until then, we’re here if you need anything.

• Silvio Deak • Graduate
    This is an intense but very useful training. It imparts knowledge and prepares students for employment. One of the key attributes of the training is the application of what's taught to real world project. Throughout the training, students developed and implemented test cases on projects including Manual QA, QA Automation, DevOps and Tech Sales. Careerist also helps with finding employment, answers to student questions, and listing of employment opportunities for students. There is also an emphasis on continuing education for students. For example, students are evaluated for each module of the training to ensure that they attain certain level of understanding and competence in each module. In addition, students who have completed training, can continue to have access to additional training on specific topics and technologies even after gaining employment. I strongly recommend Careerist training for students interested in QA training, Tech Sales, Test Automation training. With focused attention to the instruction, diligence and completion of assignments, students will get technical knowledge, have the opportunity to apply the knowledge to projects and get help in finding suitable employment. I will continue to keep in touch with Careerist trainers and seek support now and in the future.
    Monday, Jul 05 2021
    Hi, Silvio Deak! Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back for your next course with us. Cheers!

• I am happy
    - 7/2/2021
    Irena Jovanovska
     It was really a pleasure to learn quality assurance and business analyst with Careerist . The level of professionalism and knowledge of the team was very high and their ability to not only teach, but make you love and enjoy the time at school ' SQL, JAVA , SELENIUM were words used by another planet specially in my case, coming from a totally different industry but they still had the patience to go step by step with me, until i reached a very acceptable level that a lot of professional did reach after many years of experience. by writing this few lines its my way to tell Careerist folks THANK YOU for setting us for only success
    Monday, Jul 05 2021
    Dear Irena, thank you for your lovely note. I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Careerist software testing online courses. We strive to be the best online bootcamp in US. I’m glad we could help you get a high paying job!

• Tara Sherman
    I learned very valuable tips such as what to avoid when testing and how to follow a process. I will surely apply what I've learned when I get my IT job in the future.
    Monday, Jul 05 2021
    Hi, Tara! Thank you! Looking forward to see you at graduates meetings and good luck with the job search
  • Manoas
    I thought this was a WONDERFUL training and very insightful. The individualized tutorials were highly valuable because it allowed me to focus on relevant issues. I know this training will make a huge impact on my future career.
    Monday, Jul 05 2021
    Dear Manoas, thank you for your lovely note. I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Careerist software testing online courses. We strive to be the best online bootcamp in US. I’m glad we could help you get a high paying job!