Boole teaches coding team practices like pair programming and agile development to shape students into successful junior developers. By the end of the course students will create their own web applications and portfolios to demonstrate their skills to potential employers.
To apply to the school, potential students must take a logic challenge and schedule an interview.
Recent Boole Institute Reviews: Rating 5.0
Recent Boole Institute News
In PersonFull Time40 Hours/week16 Weeks
Deposit $250 FinancingSeveral lending partners are available Scholarship We offer scholarship opportunities to qualified students
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview Yes
Boole Institute Reviews
1 review sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
- Student- 3/30/2016Anonymous • Student • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Cleveland
It's been a great experience training/learning with George Blake/Boole Institute. The environment is positive and laid-back with an emphasis on helping you learn. If you are willing to put in th effort you will how to code and it will pay off. When you get to the point that you are able to build interactive web pages you will find it very rewarding.