Boole teaches coding team practices like pair programming and agile development to shape students into successful junior developers. By the end of the course students will create their own web applications and portfolios to demonstrate their skills to potential employers.
To apply to the school, potential students must take a logic challenge and schedule an interview.
Recent Boole Institute Reviews: Rating 5.0
Full Stack Web Development
- Several lending partners are available
- We offer scholarship opportunities to qualified students
Boole Institute Reviews
1 review sorted by:
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
It's been a great experience training/learning with George Blake/Boole Institute. The environment is positive and laid-back with an emphasis on helping you learn. If you are willing to put in th effort you will how to code and it will pay off. When you get to the point that you are able to build interactive web pages you will find it very rewarding.