Atlantis Coding of Atlantis University is a 12-week, part-time full stack coding bootcamp in Miami, Fl. Atlantis Coding believes learning should be inclusive and accessible in order to make a real impact in society. Students are offered a part-time, alternative educational environment where programs are practical and flexible. Students will participate in theoretical and practical exercises to learn a variety of front-end and back-end technologies.
Recent Atlantis Coding News
Students will learn a variety of programming languages and frameworks. By the end of the course, students will know information such as responsive design, parallax effects, CCS3 transitions, and then be able to build their own theme and plugin. Students will also learn about installing Nginx, Vagrant, SSH, Terminal, and localhost; receive a PHP, JSON and Front-end/Back-end introduction, which will lead to being able to create mini-games, websites, and other web applications.
Atlantis Coding offers direct financing to qualified candidates.
$500 Atlantis Coding Scholarship
Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Atlantis Coding scholarship for $500 off tuition!
Offer is only valid for new applicants. Applicants who have already submitted an application cannot claim this scholarship.
- Coding Ninja (Miami)
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Our latest on Atlantis Coding
Welcome to the September 2016 Course Report monthly coding bootcamp news roundup! Each month, we look at all the happenings from the coding bootcamp world from new bootcamps to big fundraising announcements, to interesting trends. Of course, we cover our 2016 Outcomes and Demographics Report (we spent a ton of time on this one and hope everyone gets a chance to read it)! Other trends include growth of the industry, increasing diversity in tech through bootcamps, plus news about successful bootcamp alumni, and new schools and campuses. Read below or listen to our latest Coding Bootcamp News Roundup Podcast!Continue Reading →