- Liz EgglestonUpdated on November 9, 2023Do you really need a coding bootcamp to make a career change? Or can you take a coding class at the library or an online MOOC and do it yourself? All three focus on teaching tech skills, but there are some major differences between these paths – career services, support, teaching style, and intensity just to name a few. Let’s explore these differences and which is best for you! Definitions: ...Continue Reading →
- Cole IngrahamUpdated on November 15, 2023Large Language Models (LLMs) are the cool new kid on the block. Ever since ChatGPT took the world by storm in November 2022, you cannot even walk down the street without overhearing mentions of it – some positive and some negative. There is no question that we are living in a changed world. However, in order to better understand the LLMs of today, it is important to understand where they came...Continue Reading →
- Jess FeldmanUpdated on October 25, 2023What kinds of tech roles can you actually land after graduating from a cyber security bootcamp? We caught up with Deborah Gillam, a Career Services Advisor for Cyber Security Graduates at Lighthouse Labs, who lists the four, entry-level cyber security ...Continue Reading →
- Jess FeldmanUpdated on September 13, 2023AI has taken 2023 by storm, from generative chatbots like ChatGPT to AI-generated art. But artificial intelligence and machine learning aren’t that new! Lighthouse Labs’ resident data expert, Simon Dawkins, demystifies AI and machine learn...Continue Reading →
- Jess FeldmanUpdated on September 12, 2023As of 2023, there are 3.3 billion Android OS users in the world! Android has a 71.8% market share of mobile operating systems globally, so developing (and testing!) apps for Android is an exciting niche for anyone looking to work in mobile environments. The instructional team at Continue Reading →Jess FeldmanUpdated on September 6, 2023Fintech, short for financial technology, is reshaping the way today’s financial services are delivered and consumed, and it's creating career opportunities for individuals with a passion for innovation, technology, and finance. Find out what it takes to succeed as a fintech professional, the responsibilities (and salaries!) you can expect at each rung of the fintech career ladder, and the com...Continue Reading →Jess FeldmanUpdated on September 5, 2023App Academy prepares students for software engineering roles right after bootcamp graduation. But what does that actually look like? We caught up with a real employer – Elizabeth Thompson, the Senior Engineering Manager at Continue Reading →Jess FeldmanUpdated on August 8, 2023Popular since the 1970s, structured query language (SQL) allows technologists to organize and access data simply and quickly. SQL is utilized in data and engineering jobs alike and doesn’t require you to know how to code. Larisa Molodyk, Product Manager at TripleTenContinue Reading →Jess FeldmanUpdated on July 27, 2023Southern California is a competitive tech hiring market – but worth it! Speaking directly from the LearningFuze campus located in California, President Parth Shah advises you how to land a tech job in Southern California. He outlines what SoCal employers look for in new hires, how to stand out in the local...Continue Reading →Jess FeldmanUpdated on July 25, 2023We often hear that AI could replace human software engineers — but GitHub Copilot is a tool that developers can use to be more effective. Curtis Schlak, the Vice President of Academics at Hack Reactor by Galvanize, explains just how GitHub Copilot can be integrated into a software engineer’s ...Continue Reading →
Get our FREE Ultimate Guide to Paying for a BootcampMatch Me
Get Matched in Minutes
Just tell us who you are and what you’re searching for, we’ll handle the rest.