Vendition Sales Bootcamp
Vendition Sales Bootcamp is a 13-week, part-time, online tech sales bootcamp. The bootcamp is designed for students with little to no technology sales background. During the first week of the bootcamp, students will receive online sales training, sales assignments and assessments, personalized live coaching, and access to online office hours. During the 12-week apprenticeship portion of the bootcamp, students will have the chance to review sales modules including Salesforce, ICP, buyer personas, cold calling, sales management, time management, and social selling.
Vendition Sales Bootcamp is free of cost. Bootcamp students will receive $7,500 to participate in the apprenticeship. Students are not required to stay with their company after the end of the apprenticeship, though the majority do choose to stay. Apprenticeships are located in many cities throughout the United States and Canada, with over half located in New York or San Francisco.
Recent Vendition Sales Bootcamp Reviews: Rating 4.75
Recent Vendition Sales Bootcamp News
- In PersonFull Time1 Week
Start Date None scheduled Cost N/A Class size N/A Location OnlineFree 1-Week Part-Time Bootcamp for anyone looking to earn a job in tech sales.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No Start Date None scheduled Cost N/A Class size N/A Location San Francisco, New York CityThe Sales Bootcamp Fellowship is a 3-month training program which places you at a local tech company and pays you $7,500 to learn. No fees. No deposit. No % of your salary.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
Vendition Sales Bootcamp Reviews
13 reviews sorted by:
- Inside Sales Bootcamp San Francisco- 11/4/2016Laurie • Graduate
Inside Sales Bootcamp was incredibly helpful for me. Ryan was our instructor and he was extremely upbeat, positive, helpful and provided us with a pluthera of relevant, worthwile and frankly, cutting edge information. I felt so lucky to be able to attend this bootcamp in San Francisco and feel very well prepared for my job search. Ryan gave us lots of homework and I am confident that if I do my homework that I will land a fulfilling job well-suited to my skills and desires. Thank you, Ryan. You rock!!!
- Many Key Takeaways- 9/8/2016Alexa Douglas • Financial Analyst at Salesforce • Student
I have attended many boot camps in the past few years at my university, but this boot camp honestly helped me restructure my elevator pitch, which was something I had down perfectly. Mike brought up a lot of good points and covered not only finding a great fit, but making sure you know how to avoid any surprises when accepting a job. He is very honest about everything and won't just tell you what you want to hear. I can't see anyone regretting attending a boot camp and I would highly recommend.
- Pleasantly Surprised- 6/13/2016Charles • Graduate • Course: Summer Bootcamp • Campus: Boulder
I saw a posting on LinkedIn for a two-day workshop by InsideSales Bootcamp that was free for University of Colorado students and thought it couldn't hurt to give it a shot, and for which I had no expectations. When I arrived at the first workshop I was surprised to see how casual and laid back the atmosphere was. Mike went through his presentation in a professional yet highly inclusive way, pausing every so often to answer any questions people had or to give us an opportunity to ask questions we might not have otherwise asked. We received booklets with all the information he was covering and on which we could take notes or reference back to for key information. It was more than a lecture because we had the opportunity to try our hand at the techniques he was teaching with others attending the workshop. The second day went as smoothly as the first, only with the added bonus of pizza Mike brought us. I was extremely grateful to learn about a number of job searching tools that I had never heard of before such as Salesforce and other similar programs.
My only complaint is that there was a lot of jargon and acronyms Mike and others used that I did not understand, but Mike was always ready to explain their meaning if asked.
I talked with Mike after the workshop and from our conversation I decided to follow up with the more intensive Bootcamp they offer, which I am excited to start soon and will review upon completion.
I highly recommend the workshop to any recent college graduates, such as myself, because it offers tons of insight into selling yourself and job prospecting that otherwise is hard to learn on your own.
- San Francisco Night Workshop- 5/19/2016Gordon • Student • StudentIt was a really good workshop that is designed well for those who are looking to jump into the working world, especially in San Francisco. While I already came with a lot of basic things done prior, it was great to get another set of eyes to review my work and give feedback and understand more of what recruiters are looking for.It was nice that the workshop ended up being smaller than anticipated as it allowed for more opportunities to share our work and collect critique about our work. I liked hearing how others with the same passion and drive that I have share their work so that I could have a broader insight into how to respond to questions or prepare statements.I throughly enjoyed learning about all the different apps/ plugins and programs that we could use to better prepare us for interviews and creating a broader network and tools to stay on top of the process. Ryan did a great job at explaining what we had to do and gave great feed back. The energy he put forth during the session was great as it spread to the group he was instructing. He had deep understanding of the material and as so he was able to give full in depth answers that fully explained what we should be doing and what companies would be looking for as well as the industry standards.I came in with a decent understanding with how to prospect for jobs and apply, but I left with a broader understanding and equipped with more tools for success.
- Great Bootcamp- 5/12/2016Thomas • Student • Campus: Online
- Great job search advice & tactics!- 5/6/2016Tobin • Student • Campus: Boulder
- Inside Sales Bootcamp- 5/1/2016Nick • Graduate
I had the chance to attend an evening session led by Ryan and was very pleased with the entire experience. In my opinion the most important aspect of any job hunt is being able to network. The Inside Sales Bootcamp team encourages you to use their connections and it sets the stage for a very inviting and collaborative experience. It is clear that Ryan has great experience and is passionate about sharing his knowledge to help others land a job in tech. I would recommend signing up for an all day seminar if possible as it was difficult to fit all the valuable information into an evening class. I am very excited to move forward with my job hunt having the resources of Inside Sales Bootcamp at my back!
- Boulder Inside Sales Bootcamp- 4/29/2016Irene • Applicant • Campus: Boulder
I recently had the chance to participate in the "Inside Sales Bootcamp" at Boulder. By far, this has been one of the most useful workshops I have ever attended focused on learning how to sell yourself. In particular, if you are switching career from academia to industry you must participate in one of these bootcamps. It teaches you the key aspects on how to introduce yourself (both from the job seeker and the sales company point of view), tips to create a professional and convincing LinkedIn profile and resume, guidelines to write an effective email as well as some trick to keep track off all your job applications/networking events. I found also really useful the session in which we practiced a mock interview and the descriptions of all resources available to look for jobs (from big corporations to local startups), and to know about the work environment in specific companies. Whenever I want to update my resume or LinkedIn profile or I need to prepare for an interview or networking event I always take a look at the notes and the student book from this bootcamp.
I think the agenda of this two-days bootcamp is cleverly designed and Mike Duchen is a really enthusiastic and professional instructor able to engage you in since minute one. He makes tricky moments, such as practicing the "elevator pitch", fun and enjoyable, he prioritises the student's doubts/request and he is always available to meet you before the beginning of the class if you need more personal advice on your job hunting process. Great bootcamp to prepare yourself for the job hunting, I just wish it would have lasted more than two day!
- Inside Sales Bootcamp- 4/27/2016ABHIJIT
"I really enjoyed the "How to sell yourself" workshop! My takeaway from the workshop includes: Elevator pitch, resume and linkedin tips and tools for job search and compensation. I would definitely recommend my friends to attend future workshops and check out their Bootcamps! "
- SF Inside Sales Bootcamp- 4/26/2016Sandra Herman • Account Executive • Graduate
I had the opportunity to attend one of the Inside Sales Bootcamp that Ryan and Mike put together.
It was a great learning experience ,since they are very knowledgeable and they are mentors by heart.
When you get on contact with them, since day one you will experience their professionalism and commitment on helping people to succeed. When they are telling you that they will help you, they meaning.
Both of them are very well connected in the tech industry, and anyone that want to land a job on a revolving tech industry , need to attend their Bootcamp. Keep the good work Team!!
- Spark Boulder Workshop- 4/25/2016Alex • Student • Course: Summer Bootcamp • Campus: Boulder
- Great ROI from the Bootcamp- 9/7/2016Anonymous • Student
Worth your valuable time. The workshop with the instructor went well! He is very knowledgeable and resilient instructor. The workshop overall was very collaborative. Most of the attendees shared insights and contributed to the conversation. I was personally benefited through this particular workshop and understood how I may go about approaching prospects. Although I really like the small size of the session, one thing I believe that can improve the quality of the workshop is to have more spacious classrooms.