vendition-sales-bootcamp-logo

Vendition Sales Bootcamp

New York City, Online, San Francisco

Vendition Sales Bootcamp

Vendition Sales Bootcamp is a 13-week, part-time, online tech sales bootcamp. The bootcamp is designed for students with little to no technology sales background. During the first week of the bootcamp, students will receive online sales training, sales assignments and assessments, personalized live coaching, and access to online office hours. During the 12-week apprenticeship portion of the bootcamp, students will have the chance to review sales modules including Salesforce, ICP, buyer personas, cold calling, sales management, time management, and social selling.

Vendition Sales Bootcamp is free of cost. Bootcamp students will receive $7,500 to participate in the apprenticeship. Students are not required to stay with their company after the end of the apprenticeship, though the majority do choose to stay. Apprenticeships are located in many cities throughout the United States and Canada, with over half located in New York or San Francisco.

Recent Vendition Sales Bootcamp Reviews: Rating 4.77

all (34) reviews for Vendition Sales Bootcamp →

Recent Vendition Sales Bootcamp News

• Free 1-Week Online Bootcamp

In PersonFull Time1 Week
      Free 1-Week Part-Time Bootcamp for anyone looking to earn a job in tech sales.
    • Paid 3-Month Fellowship

LocationSan Francisco, New York City
      The Sales Bootcamp Fellowship is a 3-month training program which places you at a local tech company and pays you $7,500 to learn. No fees. No deposit. No % of your salary.
    • Client Engagement
      - 4/29/2021
      Olivia N  User Photo
      Olivia N • Verified via LinkedIn
      Steve really takes the time to make sure you are getting what you need out of the class. The whole staff is on your side. Steve is very intelligent and savvy when it comes to sales. He will find a way to teach you for sure.
    • Diana  User Photo
      Diana • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      Before coming to Vendition I had been in Tech Sales a few years prior but left the industry. I wanted to get back into it and found it so difficult to even land an interview because my experience wasnt recent enough
       Vendition helped match me with a great company that gave me a chance and enabled me to get back into tech sales. The mentorship i received was amazing as well and helped me to succeed.
    • Mark Cintron  User Photo
      Mark Cintron • BDS • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      The team at Vendition was incredible! Not only did the boot camp very helpful in preparing for future interview. Also the interview process! Oh wow, bit only did they match me with multiple companies within days they perfectly matched my very eclectic background. I can't say enough good things about Vendition.
    • SDR
      - 4/15/2021
      Zee  User Photo
      Zee • Applicant • Verified via LinkedIn
      Vendition was a platform that helped me through the hiring process and kickstarting my career in Tech Sales.

Vendition has a great business set up. The team and staff is super helpful in making sure you are
      well-accommodated for the resources, training and everything that comes in between.

Would recommend if you want to have a career in sales!
    • SDR
      - 4/15/2021
      Joseph   User Photo
      Joseph • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      I am not sure if there are instructions on what to describe but I can certainly say that Vendition was the best bootcamp to get me geared up for my tech career. It was simple and my assigned trainer and her colleague helped me gather my previous sales skills together and taught me how to speak the tech language. THANK YOU VENDITION!
    • Jesse • Sales Development Representative • Applicant
      I was pivoting from retail sales to tech sales and tried for months to do it on my own with little success. I knew I needed help and turned to Vendition. Once accepted into their program, my recruiter gave extremely valuable coaching for the interview process. Then the opportunities came flying in with interviews at multiple firms in less than two weeks. I was able to get immediate interviews with hiring managers and I was made an offer at one of the companies I was interviewing at. Without Vendition, I believe it would have been a much longer and drawn-out process to get that face-to-face and a job offer.
    • Chris Schreiber • Graduate
      I found the sales boot camp very helpful. It has pertinent information on current strategies, techniques, and tools that can be used to accelerate your success. The boot camp also provides strategies to 'prospect' jobs, which was also very helpful.
    • Robert Faryan • Sales Development Representative • Graduate
      The team at Vendition was great at getting me started right out of college.  My mentor Gabriella taught me so much valuable information about interviewing and landing my first "real job" following my graduation from school.  Once I was in the program, I was given great direction as I started my sales career, and I was given great help every time I asked for it.  Ask and you shall receive! Seriously though, never be too shy to ask for help.  That's how you get the most from this program.
    • Tim mikolajczyk • Account Executive • Graduate
      When I found Vendition, they were appealing in the fact that they take professionals new to the tech industry and manage to ramp them up to be a qualified candidate for SaaS roles in 3 months. While working closely with Sam Schooley every week, I managed to get an Account Executive role immediately after graduation from the execution of the trainings I was provided at Vendition.
    • Daniel Klevit • Student
      Vendition’s boot camp and apprenticeship program was a life saver. A great way for college students to transition into the workforce. Forever grateful for this opportunity.
    • Emily Lepetsos • Sales Development Rep
      I thoroughly enjoyed my Sales apprenticeship with Vendition. I was matched with a coach who was very responsive and helpful and guided me through the beginning of my sales career. All of the staff at Vendition were very supportive of me during my job search process and thoroughly explained what the whole process was and matched me with a great company that I am still working for today.
    • Marcus • Customer Success Manager • Graduate
      Vendetion went above and beyond to prepare for my first sales role. They provide engaging coursework and work 1 on 1 with you to ensure you're ready for your first role.