ux-design-institute-logo

UX Design Institute

UX Design Institute

UX Design Institute is an accredited online UX design program that offers intensive 6-month or 12-month courses, resulting in a Professional Diploma in UX Design from the Glasgow Caledonian University. Courses cover UX principles, user research, analysis frameworks, interaction design, prototyping, and wireframing. The courses are delivered entirely online with video modules and regular mentor-led webinars. Each course has a dedicated mentor, all of which are UX professionals with years of industry experience. Students create several projects throughout their time in the program with the aim of enhancing their prospects in the job market. The programs conclude with a 2-hour exam required to receive the Diploma.

UX Design Institute applicants don’t need experience in design or technology to enroll. Having one or both may help you advance, but the program was created with beginners in mind. Students are admitted on a case-by-case basis after a consultation with one of UDI’s Education Advisors. Applicants fill out an online form after which someone from the UX design institute will follow up to discuss enrollment. Critical factors in the initial discussion will be prior applicable skills, commitment to the program, and proficiency in English – all course communications are in English. After an applicant has been accepted, they can begin.

UX Design Institute works with an Industry Advisory Council which includes companies like Dell, Slack, Mastercard, SAP, and Virgin Media. The advisory board ensures that courses are continually updated with the skills students need to make them relevant in the job market. Alumni have gone on to work with companies like Amazon, Airbnb, Uber, and Google.

Recent UX Design Institute Reviews: Rating 4.8

all (44) reviews for UX Design Institute →

Recent UX Design Institute News

• Professional Diploma in UX Design (structured)

User Experience Design
      OnlineFull Time26 Weeks
      The 6-month Professional Diploma in UX Design from the Glasgow Caledonian University covers UX principles, user research, analysis frameworks, interaction design, prototyping, and wireframing. The courses are delivered entirely online with video modules and regular mentor-led webinars.
      Minimum Skill LevelApplicants don’t need experience in design or technology to enroll. Having one or both may help you advance, but the program was created with beginners in mind.
    • Fernando Felix • Digital Marketer • Graduate
      UXDI really helped me learn the UX process and mindset. Coming from a marketing background this course widened my perspective about the importance of good UX design. What's the point of having amazing marketing if your product is not pleasant or useable. I highly recommend UXDI.
    • Paul D • Manager - Management Consulting • Graduate
      Delighted to receive my Professional Diploma in #uxdesign. Thank you to UX Design Institute for providing a really interesting programme, which blends psychology, communications and digital strategy. Brilliant online modules and tutors for anyone interested in learning about a valuable skill-set and career. Also another string to my bow for 2022!

• Great Institute
      - 10/24/2021
      Giscard Matar
      I'd like to express my gratitude to the Student Success team for their assistance. I am overjoyed and grateful to have been accepted into the UX Diploma program. You have a fantastic team, which is why I enrolled in the visual design course as well!
      The course was fantastic and easy to follow. Even if you have no prior experience with UX, this course is a great place to start.
      Finally, a huge thank you to all of the mentors who took the time to guide us through the entire course.
    • Berenice Camacho • Art Director • Graduate
      The Professional Diploma in UX Design is credit-rated by Glasgow Caledonian University. It covers everything you need to become a certified UX professional.
    • Lukasz Baprawski • UX Designer • Graduate
      The course was good in my opinion and there was some challenges during working on projects. I appreciate course environment and flexible access because as a full time employee and full time daddy I was able to learn whenever I could and spend that much time as I could.
      Thank you!
    • UX Design
      - 9/17/2021
      Orestis • UX Designer • Graduate
      It's a great course where you can clearly change your career or enrich your knowledge in UX design. These guys are awesome and they totally deserves the title of the best diploma in UX Design industry.
    • Go for it
      - 9/11/2021
      Aleksandar Kehayov • Digital Marketing • Graduate
      Iam so excited to announce that i have graduated UX Design Institute.I cant highly recommend this course and all of the staff involved into it.World class education.
    • Sarah Elmahi • UX designer • Graduate
      After taking this course I felt that I had gained a lot of experience and knowledge. The modules had a vast amount of information that has broaden my horizon. I was very excited and thrilled learning from the UX Design Institute.
    • Nicolas • UX Designer • Student
      Hey Guys,

I am currently doing the UX Design Course and I can only recommend it to everyone who’s wondering, who to trust on this journey of becoming a UX Designer. The course is well structured and packed with all the material you need to learn the basics and later on expert knowledge to reach your weekly goals. My tutor and mentor always supported me whenever I needed them but also gave valuable feedback to every exercise, we had and still have interesting talks and conversations and this gives me the motivation I need to get the best out of me.

I’m really happy with my decision and hope this helps you to decide.

Best,

Nicolas
    • Fausto Albamonte • UI/UX Designer • Student
      Great course, very well structured. Ability to learn at own pace and time. Very helpful and you will have access to friendly subject matter expert tutors and staff, they are always willing to help and support if needed. Slack channel with tutors and staff was great, not so much with fellow learners as communication with them was to a minimum. The live webinars (always recorded for viewing convenience) and workshops run by the UX Design Institute are top-notch! The mentor will provide live examples on how to design the UI of a product and also provide feedback on your work in progress UI design screens. Would definitely recommend this course for anyone considering getting into UI Visual Design in particular and also the other course they offer in UX Design. The courses are credit-rated, which is a plus and adds credibility to your CV and LinkedIn profile. To pass you will need to take an exam, don't worry, If you enjoyed learning about the topic and put in the effort you will be just fine. Knowledge is Power! Best of luck in your career.
    • Andrew Irwin • Freelance Developer UX Designer • Graduate
      This was my first formal education in UX and I really enjoyed it!
      There is a great mix of very interesting theory and practical projects to work on.
      The course is flexible and you can do it at your own pace or do it at the recommended structured timeline of 6 months and have you up to 12 months to finish the course.

the project was great, it was engaging and challenging. I learned so many different skills from research to using figma and had great fun along the way!

The mentors are really lovely too!
      There is also a Slack group for students which is really useful and lots of insightul info on there too.

Andrew
    • Roderick Besseling • Product Lead • Student
      Took this course with a background as a product manager. Wanted to learn more about really understanding how we can create great products for the customers. The course gave me the toolset and practical skills to do this research myself but also allows me to recruit, with confidence, UX designers for my team.

Great course and content. Took the self-paced course that took me 8 months. Suggested reading list is also a great introduction to this field.