uw-boot-camps-logo

UW Boot Camps

Seattle

UW Boot Camps

UW Boot Camps offer 24-week, part-time, and 12-week, full-time web development courses, and a 24-week, part-time financial technology course. The full stack curriculum includes HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery, Bootstrap, Express.js, Node.js, databases, MongoDB, MySQL, and Git. The fintech curriculum covers Python programming, financial libraries, machine learning algorithms, Ethereum, blockchain, and more.

Applicants do not need programming experience to enroll, but once admitted, all students will complete a pre-course tutorial. UW Boot Camps are designed for working professionals and students who are actively pursuing a career change or advancement or looking to gain a new skill set.

Throughout the 12- or 24-week boot camps, students have access to career planning services, portfolio and resume reviews, technical interview training, virtual tech panels, 1:1 coaching, and more. Graduates will receive a Certificate of Completion from UW Professional & Continuing Education and will have a portfolio of projects demonstrating a working knowledge of web development or financial technology.

UW Boot Camps are powered by Trilogy Education services, a 2U Inc. Brand.

Recent UW Boot Camps Reviews: Rating 4.83

all (142) reviews for UW Boot Camps →

Recent UW Boot Camps News

• FinTech Boot Camp - Part-Time

SQL, Python, Machine Learning, Excel, Cryptocurrency, Blockchain, Algorithms
      LocationSeattle
      Get hands-on training and instruction in financial technology and analysis using popular tools and methods including Python programming, financial libraries, machine learning algorithms, Ethereum, and blockchain. Maintain your current schedule by studying the competitive curriculum part-time, and gain access to career services like resume and portfolio reviews, interview training, and 1:1 coaching.
    • Full-Time, Web Development Boot Camp

CSS, Git, HTML, JavaScript, jQuery, MongoDB, MySQL, Node.js, React.js
      LocationSeattle
      UW Coding Boot Camp is a 12-week, full-time web development boot camp. The full stack curriculum includes HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery, Bootstrap, Express.js, React.js, databases, MongoDB, Node.js, MySQL, Command Line, Git, and more. Gain real-world experience through complex projects and build a professional portfolio that demonstrates your knowledge. Benefit from a wide range of career services to be positioned for success in the job market including portfolio reviews, resume and social media profile support, workshops, and mock interviews.
    • Web Development Boot Camp - Part-Time

CSS, Git, HTML, JavaScript, jQuery, MongoDB, MySQL, Node.js, React.js
      LocationSeattle
      UW Coding Boot Camp is a 24-week, part-time web development boot camp. The full stack curriculum includes HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery, Bootstrap, Express.js, React.js, databases, MongoDB, Node.js, MySQL, Command Line, Git, and more. Gain real-world experience through complex projects and build a professional portfolio that demonstrates your knowledge. Benefit from a wide range of career services to be positioned for success in the job market including portfolio reviews, resume and social media profile support, workshops, and mock interviews.

• $500 UW Boot Camps Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive UW Boot Camps scholarship for $500 off tuition!

• Full-Time, Web Development Boot Camp (Seattle)
      • FinTech Boot Camp - Part-Time (Seattle)
      • All courses in Seattle
      • Web Development Boot Camp - Part-Time (Seattle)
    • Lan • Student

I attended the part time boot camp. The academic support and the curriculum were great. My instructor Arron was amazing and really went above and beyond. The staff supporting such as our teaching assistants and career coaches were awesome too. I'd love it even more if they had a career fair that matches me with jobs after graduation! Would recommend this boot camp to folks in the Seattle area.

Tuesday, Jun 04 2019
      We appreciate your review, Lan! We're happy to hear you enjoyed the curriculum and benefited from the support of our entire boot camp team—we also have to agree that Arron is pretty fantastic. Congratulations on graduating, we wish you continued success in all your future endeavors!
    • Molly V • Graduate

This program was extremely challenging, but well worthwhile. I chose this bootcamp because I wanted to make a career change and was impressed with the curriculum. I went from minimal programming experience (HTML and a little Java) to feeling very confident about building full stack applications. The instructional staff and student success manager went way out of their way to help and were beyond supportive every step of the way. At the end of the program I passed the interviews to be a TA for the next session, so it’s great to see that they believe in their program enough to hire on their former students as instructional staff. I'm very optimistic and excited about my new career path!

Monday, Feb 11 2019
      Amazing, Molly! Thank you for choosing our program to make a significant career change and returning to TA for us. We're thrilled you found our team to be so supportive. Congratulations on completing the course, we truly appreciate your review! We wish you the best of luck with all your future goals.
    • Colin • Graduate

I can't praise this program enough.

Jen Alexander had our back every step of the way. At the very beginning I was having some issues and she did everything in her power to make sure I was successful. Arron Linton also went above and beyond to ensure our success. His passion (for programming AND teaching) and knowledge easily make him one of the best educators I've had the privilege of learning from.

The program also offers career service professionals who provide constant feedback on ways to become more competitive and have committed to continue that guidance after graduation. Along with weekly 1:1 tutoring it's obvious each staff member is dedicated to your success.

I plan to provide a follow up review based on my experiences in applying for jobs.

Friday, Feb 08 2019
      Thank you for sharing your experience, Colin! We're happy you had a positive student experience and benefited from our entire boot camp team — we also think Jen and Arron are fantastic. Congratulations on completing the program, we look forward to providing you continued assistance throughout your upcoming job search!
    • Anonymous • Sr. Site Reliability Engineer • Student
      Had a great experience undergoing this bootcamp program. Everything was well-curated. Very experienced and knowledgeable instructor with an awesome TA crew. Highly recommend this course to anyone who wants to get into software development.
      Tuesday, Aug 16 2022
      Thank you! We're thrilled you had an enjoyable boot camp experience and benefited from the support of our entire team. Congratulations on successfully completing the program, we appreciate your recommendation! Best of luck moving forward.
    • Review
      - 12/8/2021
      I had a great experience! My instructors and TA's were super helpfull and very knowledgeable. The tutor sessions helps alot too!
      Monday, Dec 13 2021
      Thank you! We're glad you benefited from the support of our entire instructional team and had a great boot camp experience. We wish you the best of luck moving forward!
      Overall the bootcamp was a very positive experience and I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to get into web dev. I come from a technical background but was a lot of new information which helped me understand the full web development sphere more holistically vs just pieces here and there by self learning.
      Friday, Mar 05 2021
      Thank you for your feedback! We're happy to hear you had a positive boot camp experience and were able to further advance your technical skillset. Congratulations on graduating and all the best in your future endeavors!

My overall experience with UW coding camp is great. The pace of the class is fast, and you need to spend a lot of time on doing the homework and redo the in-class activities. And you will get the support you need from your instructor and TAs. The instructor is knowledgable and you can learn tons of stuff in the class. However, because of the extensive content, the courses are difficult and more focus on back end.

Friday, Jun 07 2019
      Thank you for your review! Like you noted, students will have to dedicate extensive time on completing assignments and mastering the course material, but reaching out to our instructional team for assistance is a great resource. We're rooting you on as you continue navigating the program and working hard towards graduation!
    • Anonymous • VB • Graduate

Attending the UW Boot Camp wasinvaluable. I learned  as much about code as I did about myself. Throughout this process lessons in how to be a better team player, communicator, and harness time more efficiently. The instructor and TAs truly invest their time and support facilitating student success.  During intense project weeks (and other days as well)  one if not most members of the staff either came in early/stay late. The Staff is extremely supportive and the curriculum challenging yet understandable and well-structured.  I am extremely happy with my experience. Would definitely recommend.

- 6/6/2019
      The staff really does care about your success.
      Friday, Jun 07 2019
      Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear you found our team to be supportive.
    • Life Changing
      - 6/3/2019

This Bootcamp was everything I wanted and more. Almost unlimited resources in addition to outstanding support. If you want to join the dev industry this is your foot in the door. The challenges throughout this Bootcamp really does push you in every way needed to succeed in the industry.

Tuesday, Jun 04 2019
      Thank you for your review! We're thrilled you had a positive student experience. Congratulations on successfully completing the course and best of luck moving forward!