uc-davis-boot-camps-logo

UC Davis Boot Camps

Sacramento

UC Davis Boot Camps

UC Davis Boot Camps are 24-week, part-time web development, data analytics, digital marketing, cybersecurity courses, and an 18-week, part-time digital marketing course offered in Sacramento, California. The full-stack curriculum includes HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery, Bootstrap, Express.js, React.js, Node.js, Database Theory, MongoDB, MySQL, Command Line, Git, and Java. The data analytics curriculum includes programming in Excel, Python, JavaScript (D3.js, Leaflet.js), HTML5/CSS, API Interactions, SQL, Tableau, fundamental statistics, Machine Learning, Git/GitHub, and more. The digital marketing curriculum takes a multidisciplinary approach to obtaining the skills for a successful marketing strategy, covering campaign development, digital advertising, and modern tools in site analytics and reporting. The cybersecurity curriculum provides hands-on training in networking, systems, web technologies, databases, and defensive and offensive cybersecurity.

Applicants do not need prior experience to enroll, but once admitted, all students will complete a pre-course tutorial. As the programs are part-time, UC Davis Boot Camps are designed for working professionals and students who are actively pursuing a career change or advancement or looking to gain a new skill.

Students will benefit from a wide range of career services to be positioned for success through graduation and beyond. Services include portfolio and homework reviews, resume and social media profile support, high-impact career events, workshops, mock interviews, and one-on-one career coaching. Graduates will receive a Notice of Completion from the UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education and will have a portfolio of projects demonstrating a working knowledge of web development, data analytics, or digital marketing, or a skill set applicable to certifications in cybersecurity.

UC Davis Boot Camps are powered by Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand.

Recent UC Davis Boot Camps Reviews: Rating 4.87

all (15) reviews for UC Davis Boot Camps →

Recent UC Davis Boot Camps News

• Cybersecurity - Part-Time

LocationSacramento
    - At the Cybersecurity Boot Camp, students get hands-on training in networking, systems, web technologies, databases, and defensive and offensive cybersecurity. You will also learn methods, techniques, and best practices for accurately conveying the severity of the risks facing an organization’s security posture. The Cybersecurity Bootcamp is a challenging, part-time program that takes a multidisciplinary approach to attaining proficiency in IT, networking, and modern information security, throughout the course of 24 intensive weeks.
  • Data Science and Visualization - Part-Time

LocationSacramento
    This program is rigorous, fast-paced, and focused on the practical technical skills needed to analyze and solve data problems. Students will gain proficiency in a broad array of technologies like Excel, Python, JavaScript, SQL Databases, Tableau, and more. Applicants do not need experience to enroll, but once admitted, all students will complete a pre-course tutorial. Throughout the course, students will complete projects using real data sets from the worlds of finance, healthcare, government, social welfare, and more—allowing them to build a strong portfolio with a professional demonstration of mastery.
  • Digital Marketing - Part-Time

HTML, JavaScript, CSS, Wordpress, SEO
    LocationSacramento
    UC Davis Digital Marketing Boot Camp is a challenging, part-time digital marketing program that takes a multidisciplinary approach to attaining proficiency in marketing strategy, campaign development, digital advertising, and modern tools in site analytics and reporting. Gain experience with in-demand tools and technologies such as Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Customer Relationship Management software (CRMs), MailChimp, HTML/CSS, and more.
    Payment plans available
  • Full-Stack Flex - Part-Time

MySQL, MongoDB, HTML, Git, JavaScript, jQuery, CSS, React.js, Node.js
    LocationSacramento
    UC Davis Coding Boot Camp is a 24-week, part-time web development course. The full-stack curriculum includes HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery, Node.js, Responsive Design, Heroku, Git, User Authentication, React.js, MySQL, MongoDB, and more. Students have access to participate in experiential learning opportunities. Students receive career-planning services, portfolio reviews, and 1:1 coaching to position students for success in the field.

• $500 UC Davis Boot Camps Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive UC Davis Boot Camps scholarship for $500 off tuition!

• Data Science and Visualization - Part-Time (Sacramento)

I started this boot camp with no experience in coding at all. I knew what coding was and understood the amount of work it would take to learn it, of course. This time I was ready to take it seriously. I feel I learned A LOT from this boot camp, but at times it did feel as though the instructors were catering to the audience of students who were more advanced in coding. I feel I will take the knowledge I have now, and continue with self-taught material. The best thing I got from this boot camp is realizing what parts of web development I am interested in most. I have learned how to find, research, and learn new coding languages on my own, which I never would've figured out on my own. I would recommend if you have no experience, then definitely give this boot camp some thought and research other boot camps to make sure this is the best fit for you. One MAJOR benefit for me was the fact that I didn't have to quit my full-time job during this boot camp and the location was very convenient for me.

Tuesday, Aug 27 2019
    We appreciate your review! We're thrilled you benefited from the part-time schedule and program location. We know this is a challenging program and it takes hard work to balance the curriculum, so we are happy to hear that you successfully learned the fundamentals of full-stack web development and now feel confident delving into additional languages and frameworks.

It's our goal to provide a comprehensive learning experience for all of our learners, ranging from those with prior experience to beginners. We take all student feedback seriously, so we appreciate your input. Congratulations on graduating, we're rooting you on in all that you do!

This is a great course to train and connect people to the web development world in Sacramento. I took this bootcamp as a student hoping to learn some coding before graduating college. I never thought I would be interested enough to consider a career in web development but after taking this course I would love a career in this field.

Friday, Feb 22 2019
    Amazing, thank you for your review! We're thrilled our program opened a new career opportunity for you. We commend all your hard work thus far and wish you all the best as you move forward.
  • Anonymous • Project Manager/Web Designer • Graduate

The coding bootcamp was by far the most challenging thing I've ever done in my life. It took dedication, focus and constant work. It was definitely a test of my abilities and I doubted myself a lot, but I had an incredible teacher who was also my mentor, tutor and quickly became a close friend. The TAs were there for me when I needed help, classmates were great and now I have a job that I love in a field with so much potential to grow. I'd definitely reccomend a bootcamp for someone ready to start fresh on a new career path.

Thursday, Jan 17 2019
    Thank you for your review, Anonymous! We're thrilled you were continually supported by your instructor, TAs, and classmates. Congratulations on graduating and landing an exciting new role in the field! We wish you all the success in your future endeavors.