The Talentbuddy mentorship programs helps students grow their web development skills with the help of expert software developers. The program simulates a real world work experience. It's set-up around building a web application that replicates the functionality of a popular product (like Airbnb or Twitter). During the course, mentors act as a team leader, holding students accountable, providing learning resources, feedback and support.The program consists of a combination of self-study activities, weekly 1:1 video chat meetings with mentors and a lot of project work. Along the way, students learn Ember.js, Node.js, and MongoDB, how to architect modern web applications, work with production tools and cloud infrastructure services, and how to ship code at industry standards. The TalentBuddy mentorship requires 15 hours a week of student work.
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.