strive-school-logo

Strive School

Strive School

Strive School in Berlin, Germany offers a 24-week, online Full Stack JavaScript Developer bootcamp. Strive School requires a full-time commitment from bootcamp students. The bootcamp curriculum focuses on the MERN stack, and covers HTML, CSS, JavaScript, React, Node.js, MongoDB, Express, Bootstrap, TypeScript, PostgreSQL, and Git. Students will also learn Agile methodologies, such as Scrum, and soft skills, such as team work, pair programming, and peer learning. All bootcamp students have access to daily live lessons, tutoring, and code review.

No prior coding experience is required, but most Strive School students have a degree in Computer Science, a STEM field, or previous tech experience. All bootcamp students receive job interview coaching and job placement.

Strive School tuition is based on an Income Share Agreement model. Students pay no tuition upfront. Instead, they will pay 12% of their gross salary for 36 months after they are hired and upon bootcamp completion.

Recent Strive School Reviews: Rating 4.97

all (34) reviews for Strive School →

Recent Strive School News

• AI Engineering and Data Science Program

Start Date September 20, 2021
      The AI Engineer Bootcamp is a 6 months program and covers Python, Machine Learning, and Neural Networks. Students in the Bootcamp spend the morning in a lecture with experienced teachers, and the afternoons testing out what they learned. This is made is for students who want to be data scientists or AI engineers, who, by the end of the course, will complete a real-world project to show what they have learned. Students will also learn Agile methodologies, such as Scrum, and soft skills, such as teamwork, pair programming, and peer learning. All Bootcamp students have access to daily live lessons, tutoring, and code review. Bootcamp students receive job interview coaching and job placement support.
      Tuition PlansIncome Share Agreement (ISA) available.
      Minimum Skill LevelStudents should have a basic understanding of Python, Mathematics, and Statistics.
      September 20, 2021 - Online Apply by July 09, 2021
    • Coding Week - HTML, CSS, Javascript

JavaScript, HTML, CSS
      OnlineFull Time
      A Free, One-Week Bootcamp to Learn the Basics of Web Engineering. Build a high-fidelity clone of Spotify - guided LIVE by an expert instructor. Ask questions if you get stuck and learn together with your classmates. Mon, Wed, Fri Lectures, live coding (7.00pm - 9.00pm Berlin Time) Tue, Thu, W.E. Homework, projects, and team activities (self-paced)
      Minimum Skill LevelThe course starts from zero, no particular background is needed.
    • Frontend Development

Start Date September 13, 2021
      The 15 week coding bootcamp designed to take you from the basics of web development to advanced ReactJS to employed as a developer.
      Tuition PlansIncome Share Agreement (ISA) available.
      Minimum Skill LevelNo prior coding experience is required, but most Stive School students have a degree in Computer Science, a STEM field, or previous tech experience.
      September 13, 2021 - Online Apply by September 03, 2021
    • Full Stack Development Program (MERN)

Start Date September 13, 2021
      The Bootcamp curriculum focuses on the MERN stack, and covers HTML, CSS, JavaScript, React, Node.js, MongoDB, Express, Bootstrap, TypeScript, PostgreSQL, and Git. Students will also learn Agile methodologies, such as Scrum, and soft skills, such as teamwork, pair programming, and peer learning. All Bootcamp students have access to daily live lessons, tutoring, and code review. Bootcamp students receive job interview coaching and job placement.
      September 13, 2021 - Online Apply by September 03, 2021
    • Davide Pacco  User Photo
      Davide Pacco • MERN FullStack Developer • Verified via LinkedIn
      Wanna change the course of your life?
      Here's the recipe!

Ingredients:
      • 1 Person
      • 1 Computer
      • Strive
      • A Passion that you always wanted to unleash

Directions:
      This can look like an easy recipe, but you need to put all of your effort to achieve the right result!
      • Mix together all the ingredients listed before, for a total of 6 months.
      • During this period of time, different elements contained inside Strive , like:
         - the Best Tutors,
         - the Best TeachingAssistants ,
           - the Best StudentSuccessCoordinator,
          All of them will constantly and actively  interact with you, from morning until night,
          offering all the instruments, attentions and support required to become a Badass FullStackWebDeveloper.
      • Let it cool for while in the refrigerator.
      • Your new Career is ready! Enjoy!

Conclusions:
      If you are tired of feeling just like a small number inside of this scary and huge world,
      if you really want to take control over your life,  Strive School is offering to you a huge chance.
      Even if you are a newbie of programming, the fuel to achieve your goal will be your passion and curiosity all over the 6 months, Strive's team will take care of the rest.

From 0 to Hero? Absolutely.
    • Lidia Kovac  User Photo
      Lidia Kovac • Graduate Verified via GitHub
      When I entered Strive School, I had given up on working in tech due to a bad university choice I could not back off from. I took a 6 months break to learn how to code, and Strive School didn't only taught me that, but it made me 100% more confident, capable of team work and passionate about learning. Strive School is not just about coding, it's about a strong community of people who love coding as much as you do.
      All the tech skills acquired are modern, useful skills to code in 2021, and it doesn't stop to just the HTML/JS/CSS trio, it goes further, teaching you frameworks, backend coding, deploying with Azure, and Typescript, which is a must in the field.
      The job-searching is assisted and organized. When you leave Strive School, you are ready for real-life and I really feel I have become a better version of myself.
    • Simona Cossai  User Photo
      Simona Cossai • React developer • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
      I started my journey in Strive with the Ignite crash course, during quarantine when I knew anything about web development or the tech world in general. I found really clear lessons, well balanced between theory and practise and I couldn't not apply for the 6 month full stack course too, to achieve a deeper knowledge of what I've previously seen -and started loving- with ignite.
      I can start by saying that yeah there are a lot of bootcamp that u can find out there, or u can even do the same stuff by yourself but Strive is something that will completely change your life. You have the chance of seeing everyday senior developer coding while doing their lecture, hearing them explain stuff (and ask question in real time) and why not even seeing them finding bugs and errors. And that's where you learn the most, by solving your own errors or by watching how tutors think when they approach to their. You will find a really positive environnment made up of different people, with different age, sex, culture from which you'll learn something, and u'll learn/work together. Tutors and teaching assistant are always available to clarify anything that u need and by the end of the whole experience, you'll have a clear understanding of what concerns the mern stack and a giant set of soft skills -such as team working or the knowledge of agile -
      Now, after 5 months -and a month before the end of my journey- I'm working as a react developer, which is incredible considering that I was starting from zero. So, I was not kidding when i wrote that this course has completely changed my life, for the better.
    • Flavia Levi  User Photo
      Flavia Levi Verified via GitHub
      The crash course is literally that -- a crash course. You get swept up into the workings of HTML, CSS and JavaScript in a structured and fast-paced fashion. No jumping from one concept to another -- concepts are explained in an ordered manner, both theoretically and through examples. Three weeks, 6 hours/week, is enough to scratch the tippy-top of the iceberg -- but fear not, its enough to get you wanting to learn more.
    • Mario Manganelli  User Photo
      Mario Manganelli • 3D Creative Specialist • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
      The IGNITE bootcamp is a free 3 weeks great introduction to coding.  Besides the short time (9 two-hour lectures) the course is very practical and effective. You can learn the basics of web engineering and use technologies such as HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. I highly recommend it to those who plan to attend one of Strive's full courses in order to familiarize themselves with coding and get in touch with the teachers. The course is extremely useful for those, like me, who work in a close relationship with programmers. I'm a 3D artist involved in the production of 3D real-time applications.
    • Marta  User Photo
      Marta • Freelancer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      I took the 3 week fully remote course, which is a very challenging introduction to Web Development fundamentals, such as HTML, CSS and JavaScript. In such a short time I was able to develop a clone of Spotify. Now I can code in Visual Studio and use GitHub like a pro. I really appreciate the opportunity to be part of the Strive community, because I could improve my skills and confront myself with other students during the assignments after each lesson. The tutors are resourceful and effective and help you all the way. There's a world to learn in this course and it is truly amazing how with Strive you can really do so much.
    • Valentino Megale  User Photo
      Valentino Megale • Tech entrepreneur • Applicant • Verified via LinkedIn
      Three weeks of full immersion into the basics of HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. I started from zero and rapidly improved my skills in the design of simple web content, understanding the available tools, key methods, and challenges in the field. Tutors from Strive provided very immediate and actionable insights, open to discussion and support. Thanks to the Ignite Web Bootcamp I overcame the initial technical gap and I'm ready to get deeper and explore web development. Definitely suggested to approach the field for professional or personal goals.
    • Victoria  User Photo
      Victoria • Verified via LinkedIn

thanks to strive school in three weeks I learned a lot of things, teachers are competent and helpful, lessons well structured and homework as well as fun very useful !!

• Frontend developer
      - 2/23/2021
      Davide  User Photo
      Davide • Frontend Web Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      This school changed my life in better, helping me in starting a new life as a web developer!
      As you can see I voted 5 stars in every category beacuse this is a 5 starts online school, from the ceo to the tutors everyone is here to help you out in your journey to become a web developer, like from zero to hero, helping you not only in your study but even in finding a job!
    • I started from 0
      - 2/22/2021
      Arbiona  User Photo
      Arbiona • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      Yes, from 0!!!
      I am graduated in architecture and always have been intrigued by tech & programming, but I never got the chance to learn it.

As the whole world was under the lock-down, I took the chance and joined STRIVE in April 2020. When I started, I didn't know what VScode, Github, and React were. :) It sounds so funny saying because now, I  build full-stack applications from scratch (MERN Stack).

I know that out there, there are dozens of coding boot camps, but STRIVE is unique! It is not only an educational provider but also a cheerful community of young engineers, who help and support each other!
      The companionship we've built here is for life and that's rare! <3

Thank you STRIVE for making me go from 0 to Hero!
    • Klevin Bazaiti  User Photo
      Klevin Bazaiti • Software Engineer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      How I found Strive?

I was always searching for coding boot camps,  I came across a lot of them but on most of them, I had to pay an expensive price. At that moment I couldn't afford these courses.

While searching I found STRIVE website and while looking on their website I saw the stack that they were working on. The course was focused on MERN stack and we would start from the begging with all technologies inc HTML, CSS, JS, React, Express, Node, MongoDB, etc.
      And the most important part was that they were not asking for any payment in the beginning. All they were looking for was talented and hardworking people that had a dream to become full-stack developers.

With the amazing tutors that were so helpful during the whole course, I managed to bring my programming skill to another level.
      And this was just the beginning for me because with all those skills that I got during this boot camp I was able to land a job 1 month after I graduated. This is why I said on the title "Achieving my dream with STRIVE" because I did. I was able to land a job in the country that I wanted to live in and to be able to work on something that I enjoyed.
    • Erkin Sheraliev  User Photo
      Erkin Sheraliev • Full Stack Developer • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      Let me start with my Strive School experience.

Strive School was intensive for me even if I am a CS student because we were introduced to new concepts every day that we have to apply to each day's challenges. On top of that, I had to dedicate 8 hours daily and keep my university assignments.

But, why I kept going with Strive School even if it was challenging?

Beyond my passion or interest, I would say that Strive School does not let me down. They do not just teach you coding, but they customize and provide with magic pills (extra short and precise lessons on each concept). So, there was no way, I could have let it go.

Why it works 100%?

Let's do the math here, every day 8 hours of coding with theory included in a week for 6 months, every two weeks new module, and every month real project build week for a week. So, this is more than a school and simple but the best way to strive in IT.

Overall, now I am a full-stack JavaScript/TypeScript Developer with the help of Strive School Tutors and Community. And I believe that Strive School will continue to bring modern and high-quality education to the new generation.

Thank you for reading!