Prehired offers an online part-time course with a job guarantee in software sales. Students will learn sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence. Prehired's software sales training and mentoring program aims to equip students with the skills to help them land their dream job and potentially reach a six-figure salary. Students learn methods from the Science-Based Sales® system that will enable them to become sales development representatives at software companies. Students will learn interactively with videos, templates, an active Slack community and one-on-one mentoring via video conferencing.
This online course is for anyone looking to make a career in software sales, whether you have no experience or 15 years experience in the field. Applicants take an application test, and if they pass they can schedule an admissions interview with a Prehired advisor to discuss whether the program is a good fit.
Prehired helps students land technology sales jobs by providing personal coaching sessions from pH trainers and helping students with job research, job applications, and offer negotiations. If a student does not receive a job offer within 90 days, their income share agreement is canceled and any tuition paid is refunded. Students who stay in the program have a lifetime membership in the Science-Based Sales® Association with ongoing access to mentoring, live training, in-person conferences, content updates, the alumni community, and job opportunities.
Recent Prehired Reviews: Rating 4.94
Recent Prehired News
- How Elaina Leapt into Tech Sales with Prehired
- How Thomas Moved from the Army to Tech Sales With Prehired
- How a Veteran Landed a Software Sales Job in 7 weeks with Prehired
Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $0 Class size 40 Location OnlineWe help regular folks get $100,000+ sales career at tech companies in 6 weeks. Students will learn three key pillars for sales success at tech companies: Tools, Skills, and Workflows. Tools: Sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence. Skills: This area of training focuses on sales calls (not COLD CALLS which don’t work), writing compelling emails, running sales meetings, qualification calls, discovery calls, demo calls, follow ups, negotiation, closing, and overcoming objections. Workflows: Most salespeople who are struggling to make more than $100,000 annually are NOT managing their time effectively. They don't have a framework for how to do every activity broken up into each hour, day, and week. We show you how and when to specifically use everything you've learned in the day-to-day selling activities you'll be doing for a tech company.
Deposit N/A Tuition Plans $0 down to complete the program and then a 12.5% income share for 48 months Refund / Guarantee Yes, 90-day guarantee. (https://www.sciencebasedsales.io/prehired-guarantee)
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
- Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive preHIRED scholarship for $500 off tuition!
EligibilityOffer is only valid for new applicants. Applicants who have already submitted an application cannot claim this scholarship. & This scholarship cannot be combined with other offers.
- Prehired: Science-Based Sales® (Online)
198 reviews sorted by:
- Grad- 10/22/2020Michael Pedigo • Graduate • Course: Prehired: Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInpreHired is an excellent course!! Mentorship and training are top-notch! They are there for you every step of the way and work overtime for you if you need it. I highly recommend joining preHired and I'm excited for the future of my career. Thank you Josh and Josue!!
- Prehired Curriculum and Staff- 10/17/2020John F Eichert • Mobile Activation Coordinator • Student • Course: Prehired: Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInThe curriculum taught by Joshua Jordan and his staff at preHired doesn't prepare you for a job; it prepares you for a career. I was fortunate to find them through a military veteran's group. The courses are to the point, and provide you with knowledge because they have "been there, done that". I recommend them to you, if you are looking to better yourself. They offer job assistance, but I found a job with the knowledge I learned and not by their methods, which in most cases, I would highly recommend their ways.
- preHIRED got me HIRED!- 10/6/2020Shawn Kalam • Student • Course: Prehired: Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI joined preHIRED on late June and recently got hired thanks to all the knowledge, insights, and mentorship preHIRED delivers to its students. Due to unfortunate circumstances (like my parents getting COVID and having to almost evacuate my house because of the California fires) it took me a little longer to finish the program than the average student. But everyone on the preHIRED team was very supportive, empathetic, and understanding of my situation. I highly recommend this program to anyone looking for a change in trajectory in their life and an upgrade in occupation. THANK YOU preHIRED!!!!
- Graduate- 10/5/2020Richard De Guzman • SDR • Graduate • Course: Prehired: Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInAfter 11 years of experience in the Sales and Hospitality Industry and the last 4 years as a Sommelier, I wanted to make a change. I felt that my career was stagnant and there was no further growth so I decided to join PreHired's Science-Based Sales® program so that I can break into the tech world, be a top performer, and make the money that I deserve by the work that I put in.When I first heard about PreHired, it sounded too good to be true. But after doing research, and going through the interview process to get accepted into the program, I realized this was legit.Joshua is Yoda of Sales. PreHired's Science-Based Sales® program made me into a Jedi Master of Sales that will not only help make a difference on any SaaS sales team but in any sales environment as well. He trained me in multiple sales methodologies and psychology along with many different sales tools like CRMs, lead generation, sales automation, and many more that make me look at my computer as my Lightsaber.If you're looking to make a change of career into the SaaS Sales industry, Joshua and his team will train, mold, and equip you with everything you need in order for you to be a top SaaS Sales performer. Even if you're already in Sales, you will learn new things that will drastically improve your performance and crush quotas.Joshua has given me the confidence to be a Sales Rock Star that will KICK SaaS! I look forward to the day I am able to share my testimony 2 or 3 years from now talking about my journey in the tech world.
- Life-changing decision!- 9/25/2020Jaeho Choi • BDR • Graduate • Course: Prehired: Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI couldn't find the right opportunity to jump my ship - but only because I wanted to change my life for better, not because I needed an escape. I did my research for months, and it got me to buy into the program! And guess what, I don't regret one bit. It's thanks to the mentors, connectors, and rest of the staff, as well as thorough coursework that I can be here loving my new job and feeling much better about myself.
The course not only teaches you the most up-to-date methodology but also WHY those work. Yes, the course is definitely not on the cheap end. But you get lifetime support from your alumni, staff, and the program itself with consistently updated information. I can tell you as someone that has had no experience in B2B or SaaS, it's definitely paying off and I even feel like I'll perform much better than some that have been in the position for a while. The final decision is yours to make, so do your research, but I would definitely recommend this program if you're seriously considering going into B2B SaaS.
- Awesome program with great people!- 8/30/2020Yolanda Bramham • Graduate • Course: Prehired: Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInAfter being told at my current job as an Occupancy Specialist that there was no room for advancement I knew it was time for a career change. I knew that I had worked in sales before and was good at it, but of course things had changed by now. I knew that I had to find a way to sharpen my skills before pursuing a sales career again. I was so excited to come across preHIRED when I did. The program was amazing and the trainers and mentors did a great job of explaining the information and was always very helpful with questions. I felt confident that I was training to be the best and be a great asset to a SaaS company. I am so thankful for preHired, and how they set you up for success.
- It was GREAT!- 8/29/2020Manny • Graduate • Course: Prehired: Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
I started in the Real-estate lane 3 years ago, self-employed had success and wanted to keep improving also got into car sales and manufactured home sales.I always wanted to get in SaaS but not finding a point of entry. I kind of gave up on it but one day I found preHIRED, and I found my ENTRY POINT! With their Science-Based Sales training program voted #1 two years in a row and their industry knowledge, I knew I had to join.I was very nervous about my Vetting call. They just don’t let anyone in, but I prepped studied and had my best polo on, and my prior sales experience shined through.And they did not disappoint brushing up on my sales psychology learning about PUMA was awesome, Learned how to use new and robust Sales tools for productivity, lead discovery, lead engagement, And lead enrichment and ongoing mentorship I know I will make waves!Do your research and if you want a career in SaaS and new to refine your skills or new to sales and need to learn the skills and want a jumpstart preHIRED’s got your back.
- James Eismon • Graduate • Course: Prehired: Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
preHIRED is such a fantastic company, founded and driven forward by its incredible leader Joshua Jordan! For me, my six passionate years of sales experience over 20 years ago was an experience that just became a filler on a resume. Fast forward 20 years later, after being in various leadership and management roles within large companies, I missed the passion I once had for sales! Tired, however, of the lack of upward mobility and hitting the ceiling quickly in my career path, I was looking to get back into sales. preHIRED was that path; it was that fire needed to ignite my sales passion once again! Before researching preHIRED, I was quite sure it was a scam; I was wrong. After some serious research, it became clear that many before me had taken the preHIRED path to tech sales success! My favorite part of the training for preHIRED is simply the depth and breadth of knowledge. preHIRED takes the guesswork out of tech sales and puts the most current and up-to-date tools in the hands of their members to train. With my experience plus the great information I have learned in preHIRED, I know the sky is the limit! Thank you, Josh, and all of the fantastic preHIRED team for making my experience memorable and educational! It isn't easy, but it is entirely worth it! Get started with your new/upgraded sales career today!
- Great course- 8/22/2020Clay Ramey • Course: Prehired: Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn" Prehired is an amazing course. The way josh has the videos set up, you can still
work a 40 hr work week, and get the material completed on time. The staff he has put together for mentors and the administration has no equals. I have learned so much and feel confident in beginning a new career in Sales from the prehired Course. I would recommend to anyone looking to learn the newest ways of sales methodology and especially to newbs like me because not only do you get great material to learn, you get to join and community of lifetime sales support.
Science-Based Sales Member® at preHIRED Looking to join an amazing sales team that will mentor me to be the best
- Great Experience!- 8/6/2020Rami Reyhani • Graduate • Course: Prehired: Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInJosh has gone above and beyond by providing a ton of value to the masses with preHIRED.
Having a decade of sales experience, I was still able to learn a lot from his Science Based Sales program. Josh and the team at preHIRED were able to help fill some gaps of knowledge I had previously within the SAAS space and anyone with or without sales experience can gain a lot of insight, actionable knowledge, and be surrounded by great folks with their system. Definitely a great investment with the value provided!
- Best Pioneering SaaS Bootcamp!- 7/28/2020Angelica B • Student • Course: Prehired: Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInBefore preHIRED, I worked primarily as a rideshare driver to make ends meet. I have about 9 years of combined sales and rideshare experience. Working through both fields taught me the fundamentals of sales.
I was interested in preHIRED’s program because it trained people from all walks of life to make a career in tech sales. I knew tech sales is one of the most challenging and competitive industries but I wanted to pursue it as I appreciate challenges and wanted to force growth out of myself. It wasn’t ever about the money, I wanted nothing but pure growth out of myself from feeling stagnant for almost a decade.. however, I also hated how much work I stressed over to make at least 40K a year, so working in tech sales did entice me for that reason as well.
Even though I heard of the program’s outcomes in having successful members being launched into amazing companies to work for, I doubted myself hard. I did not think my previous work experience would matter or help me start a career in tech sales.
My favorite part of preHIRED was learning the psychology behind Science-Based Sales®. Learning the ways of how prospective people think, and how to approach prospects really gave me valuable insight into the sales industry—across any platform. It really gave me the confidence that I was missing when I had my previous doubts about the program. I can now say that I am an expert in lead generation and sales automation with utmost assurance. I also want to acknowledge and give credit to whom it's due—and that is to the team including my amazing mentor.
We are the average of the five people we associate with daily. Although my circle was small, I am much more openminded to being apart of a cohort with like-minded people that just want to see me successful. One-on-one meetings and calls definitely helped shape my tenacity moving forward as a person.
To anyone considering the preHIRED program, if it’s been on your mind long enough, (and you will know how long that means to you), stop doubting yourself and go for it. Schedule that introductory meeting, get a feel for the type of person you can become while in this industry, and ride that wave of uncertainty.
Especially if you don’t like where you are in life, you’re going to like where you’ll go with preHIRED. In a matter of weeks, you will find your confidence, your determination, and your drive.
Thank you Josh and preHIRED. I will make all of you proud.
- Best SaaS bootcamp- 6/17/2020Anthony Ruiz • SDR for Hire • Student • Course: Prehired: Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn