prehired-logo

Prehired

Prehired

As part of its lifetime membership, Prehired offers an online part-time tech sales career launch program with a job guarantee. Members will learn sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence. Prehired aims to equip members with the skills to help them land their dream job and potentially reach the industry average of a six-figure annual income. The membership starts with the first program, Science-Based Sales®, through a hybrid approach of being mentored through course videos and projects, along with 1x1 mentoring via video calls like Zoom.

This program is for anyone looking to make a career in software sales, whether you have no experience or 15 years experience in the field. Applicants have a “Ask Me Anything” call first, then an application test, interview, an assessment to figure out whether or Prehired will be a fit for their career goals.

Prehired helps members land technology sales jobs by providing personal coaching sessions from pH trainers and helping members with job research, job applications, and offer negotiations. If a member does not receive a job offer within 1-year, their income share agreement is canceled and no payment will be required. Members who stay in the program have a lifetime membership in the Science-Based Sales® Association with free ongoing access to mentoring, live group training, yearly summits, member community and directory, and the next programs dedicated to getting all members promoted and into management over subsequent years.

Recent Prehired Reviews: Rating 4.89

all (312) reviews for Prehired →

Recent Prehired News

Read all (8) articles about Prehired →
  • Prehired Science-Based Sales®

Sales
    OnlinePart Time0 Weeks
    Tuition Plans$0 upfront and 12.5% income sharing for 48 months after being hired
    Refund / GuaranteeYes, 90-day guarantee. (https://www.sciencebasedsales.io/prehired-guarantee)
  • Crooked
    - 4/3/2020
    Jordan Terrado
    These guys are crooked don’t sign up with them. This scheme they run is offering a student loan through Meratas which is suppose to be a 3rd partY company the thing is people from Prehired work for Meratas lol slick ain’t it? It’s a shell game ... create your own educational finance company to keep all the money . I’m seeking legal advice since I’ve been through two litigations prior to dealing with them. If you want more details you can email me jterrado1@gmail.com and I’ll be happy to show you everything I have because these so called “Christian” folk are just in it for the money lol

They kicked me from the program because they said I violated code of conduct lol which was confusing because they made it clear in the beginning during your time of getting certified you need to respond to your mentor in a timely manner plus a few other things to not receive a strike.. so I got certified With no strikes and during the job search part some personal things came up which delayed my job hunt..during that time and also during my initial onboarding I started to receive emails claiming they will take off $5k off the program if I started paying monthly which blew my mind because why would a company take less money UNLESS the program didn’t work????!!! No confidence in their own program .. the thing is I already completed to course and received my certificate... why am I receiving strikes??? Then it dawned on me ... they lie to you stating Meratas loaned the money to cover the course which is $30k ... but it’s a smoke screen the money is not loaned they use this shell company Meratas as a front and hope and pray you get a job So you can pay them back...smart ain’t it but it’s unethical. if you don’t get a job which in my city of San Diego you would think it would be easy ... he’ll no The tech companies out here are minimal to hit your numbers every week and if you don’t you get a strike... these tech companies are bombarded with emails and outreach from Prehired members it’s SATURATED....so towards the end I was told I either need to land a job start paying $250 a month to stay in the program? But why I thought Meratas was the company I’m suppose to pay? You see the complete zig zag these guys run? Now I still don’t have a job or income and Meratas just pulled $750 from my checking ...with student loans there is no payback until you generate income until then your payments are suppose to be deferred... but nope they pulled money out during this Covid 19 quarantine we are in and it’s done harm to my family. There’s nothing positive about this company you can easily get free sales tech experience through a paid internship with another company I don’t know their name anymore but they are on LinkedIn and indeed.

I’m on the phone right now with my bank trying to get this money back as I’m typing this.

Prehired is a company shell scheme and I do not recommend anyone to sign up ... if you are considering it and have questions again please email me jterrado1@gmail.com

I have emails which I sent to these people when I was kicked from the program and you’ll see how they reacted .. I have text messages and call logs and I’ll be happy to give these to anyone and you’ll see how they really treat you if things don’t go there way.

This company will get its karma and will be hearing from my attorney 🤗
    Response From: Andrew Block of Prehired
    Title: Prehired Mentor
    Tuesday, Apr 21 2020
    Hi, I’m Andrew, and I was Jordan's Prehired Mentor from 12/12/2019 to 3/4/2020. I enjoyed getting to know Jordan early on in the program because he came to me excited to get into a tech career. Which makes me disappointed (and a little hurt, honestly) to see Jordan posting false statements here, after all the things I did to help him.

Among those false statements are his claim about student loans, which we don’t offer, nor does our Income Share Agreement (ISA) servicing partner, Meratas. We also did not start Meratas. We have a couple of members who work there because it’s a software-based company they were qualified for and interviewed for after our program.

We have every member sign a Member Success Agreement, which clearly defines what it takes to be successful in our program and what time/inputs it will take from a member and our staff. You can see the Member Success Guarantee here on our website.

Now, specifically for Jordan, here are the records and data from his Prehired member file to show what happened in each stage of the program:

* Jordan joined on 10/5/2019, when he signed our written Prehired Member Success Agreement, agreeing to complete the program by 12/2/2019 and to reply to emails and phone calls from our team.

The timeline and communication both matter since we’re investing time, money and resources in each member we accept. We need to budget well to help them get the results they want while honoring our commitments (which we also put in writing) to them.

* Jordan completed the coursework on 12/2/2019 and was approved. That is when we began to work together.

* During the Career Search Process part of the program, Jordan was required to prospect 25 decision makers at companies each week, for a 12-week period. San Diego is one of the cities we support (along with the cities listed at www.prehired.io/match) because it has enough tech companies for that volume of prospecting.

* In week 1, from 12/16/2019 - 12/22/2019, Jordan reached out to 0 contacts and applied to 0 jobs.

* In week 2, from 12/23/2019 - 12/30/2019, Jordan reached out to 0 contacts and applied to 0 jobs again.

* Jordan and I connected about this and Jordan agreed he could hit his numbers January 1, 2020.

* In week 3 (from 12/31/2019 - 1/5/2020), though, Jordan still reached out to 0 contacts and applied to 0 jobs, breaking the commitment he made the previous week.

* In week 4 (from 1/6/2020 - 1/12/2020), Jordan again reached out to 0 contacts and applied to 0 jobs.

* On 1/8/2020, Jordan and I spoke to clarify what was stopping him from doing outreach to find a job. Because of the holidays and family obligations, we agreed to give Jordan a fresh start.

* In week 5 (from 1/13/2020 - 1/19/2020), Jordan reached out to 9 contacts, below the minimum of 25 we look for each week.

* On 1/22/2020, we spoke on Jordan starting his outreach, but not hitting his minimum requirements. He apologized and agreed he could do better to hit those numbers.

* From 1/20/2020 - 1/26/2020, Jordan prospected 18 total hiring manager contacts. Again, this is still below his minimum requirement of 25.

* In week 7 (from 1/27/2020 - 2/2/2020) Jordan prospected only 11 contacts.

* In week 8 (from 2/3/2020 - 2/9/2020) Jordan prospected only 18 contacts.

* In week 9 (from 2/10/2020 - 2/16/2020) Jordan prospected 0 contacts.

* In the 9+ weeks of working together, Jordan and I met at least once a week, usually on Mondays or Wednesdays, to review his previous outreach (which included clear conversations about missing his agreed-on goals each week), to prep for interviews and to answer other questions.

* Jordan was withdrawn from Prehired and is no longer a member from 2/20/2020 because he violated our Code of Conduct after multiple warnings and he also did not keep his Membership Commitments from the contract after the repeated attempts mentioned above to help him.

* As you can see, he posted the review above on 4/3/2020, clearly in an attempt to damage our reputation when he did not do the work.

Yes, this takes WORK -- usually between 60-120 hours over a 12-week period between starting Prehired and starting your new software sales career at a company of your choosing.

If you're reading this response deciding whether to apply to our program, you will only succeed if you follow our step-by-step guidance and keep your commitments. So, if you’re anything like Jordan, please don’t apply. We can't create success for you.

But if you’re ready to put in the work to deserve the job you want, go to http://bit.ly/lookintoprehired and apply today.

P.S. In case you're wondering if our rave reviews are fake (many people do), you can look up the people on LinkedIn to talk with them.
  • Sloane Tribble • Student
     I come from an arts background -- culinary arts, winemaking and a bit of acting. While acting classes teach a lot of the same principles (actors are salespeople and they are the product) I had no B2B sales experience whatsoever before starting preHIRED!
    PreHIRED interested me because of the people involved--everything about the program was presented with such openness and honesty that I was convinced that they were doing good, and I wanted to join in on the goodness. I also recognize that the old form of paying and going to college is on its way out, and I really respect that these guys are looking forward.
    My greatest doubts were regarding my lack of B2B sales experience.
    My favorite part of preHIRED is the thoroughness and kindness within the teachings. Everything is looked at from multiple perspectives--sales methods are defined and illustrated using different scenarios, and there are a good few sections featuring previous preHIRED members talking about their process, or role-playing these scenarios.
    The course is taught mostly by Josh with a good variety of special guests as well. Every teacher is humble, respectful, and good-humored--and through this nicety there shines an unmistakable confidence that is very encouraging.
    If you are considering the preHIRED program, I recommend you take the time to do a good bit of research--not only on the program but also the life of a salesperson--really make sure it's something you want to go through with, because once you're in it, it's a one way ticket to salestown and you won't be stopping along the way for any pretzels or pee breaks! So far so good, and I can't thank Josh and his team enough for their help. Peace! --Sloane
  • Ryan Halley • SDR for hire • Student
    preHIRED is an amazingly put together course, it goes very in-depth with the tools and skills you need to know to be an expert in software sales. The coursework is very easy to understand that anyone can do it if they put in the effort. I learned more than I thought possible by taking the PreHIRED program. I can not recommend this enough if you want to get into software sales.
  • SDR
    - 3/11/2020
    Morgan Lawrence • SDR • Graduate
    Going through preHIRED was an amazing experience. I learned so much and feel confident in pursuing a new career in software sales. I am excited to put all of this knowledge to use! Everyone at preHIRED, staff, and members are extremely helpful and encouraging. preHIRED provides an amazing team environment and real hands-on experience.
  • Antoine Skrine • Graduate
    After doing my homework and research on the results of PreHired Science Based Sales program, I decided to go all in and I'm so happy I did. Even after going through the hard knocks school of working in automotive sales, I found so much knowledge in this hands on program. The results speak for themselves...
  • Great Program!
    - 2/24/2020
    Michael Seal • SDR • Graduate
    I went thousands of dollars into debt with college and graduate school, only to work low wage labor jobs. I knew I had to do something to change my trajectory, and the answer was preHIRED's Science-Based Sales® program. Josh put together a system that focuses on the tools, skills, and workflows needed to be successful in tech sales, and I am so thankful that I took a chance and went through with the program. I've accepted an offer and will be starting next week. I couldn't have done it without the program, and the help from my mentors, Caleb and Bobby. I recommend the program 100%!
  • SDR Sales Pro
    - 2/21/2020
    Chris Pimpleton • SDR Sales Pro • Graduate
    preHIRED is like nothing you've ever seen! The entire curriculum is exactly what you will be doing in the field. No theory! Everyone wants you to succeed. When you consider how long it takes to complete, what you will learn, and the income potential, it makes college look like a joke! If you are not sure about your career aspirations join preHIRED today!
  • Prehired
    - 1/28/2020
    Sam Mel

I was a bit skeptical which I am sure others might feel the same way, but after researching a bit more on the company, it seemed legit and I took a chance on it. The chance paid off since Josh and other mentors have helped me through the entire process and also learned a great deal on how to be a great SDR.

Even after finished everything and getting certified, you have a lifetime membership with them where they can still be a mentor to you! Thanks again for all the knowledge and support you have given me.

• David • Certified in Science-Based Sales® • Graduate

There are a lot of great things that can be said so I'll be as concise as I can. I had little to no sales experience coming into the program but I was tired of working long hours without getting compensated for what I felt I was worth. The training I received from Josh and through PreHired has been amazing. I had some doubts at first about the program and if it could really help me achieve my goals of landing a 6 figure career. Not only that, I had doubts in myself as well. But, after doing some research, I decided to invest in me and in PreHired. Through his Science-Based Sales training and mentoring program, I am confident in moving forward with my career in tech sales and have gotten clarity on, not only, the skill, tools, and workflows that are essential to crushing it at any B2B sales position, but on how I define my own value and personal goals as well. With Josh's help and all the support I received at PreHired I know that I am now in the top percentile of SDRs in the country and look forward to achieving my goals and landing a great career in tech sales! Thank you, Josh and thanks to everyone at PreHired!

• Tim • Real Estate • Graduate

I was blessed to discover this curriculum as I was seriously considering a career change, and this course prompted me to take action. While I have been in sales well over 10 years and having completed numerous sales training courses, it was highly refreshing to be introduced to an entirely different approach on how to effectively engage and convert potential prospects. Thank you for all of your knowledge and support!

• Prehired Member
    - 12/22/2019
    julian jean-pierre • Graduate

PreHIRED is an amazing program for anyone who is looking to start a career in sales or polish the sales techniques they already have. For me, this program has been life-changing! Not only has preHIRED catapulted my sales career they have equipped me with skills only a seasoned sales professional would have. I highly recommend preHIRED to anyone who is wanting to make the most out of their sales career!

• SDR Trainee
    - 12/17/2019
    Nazal Parvin • Graduate

Excellent course that gets you ready for a SDR role!!! loved every minute of it. Ive been in sales for more then 15 years and this is the by far the best course I have ever taken.  Josh makes it real easy and breaks it down step by step which anyone can pick up on quick.  My mentor Josue was always there for me when ever I had any questions.   Keep up the great job guys.  Thank You for all your help.