Omaha Code School is closed

This school is now closed. Although Omaha Code School is no longer accepting students or running its program, you can still see historical information and Omaha Code School alumni reviews on the school page.

omaha-code-school-logo

Omaha Code School

Average Rating5.0
1 Review
1 Course

Omaha Code School promises to turn students from novices to hireable web developers in 12-weeks through 800 hours of hyper-relevant training, creating a portfolio of 2-4 impressive projects, and meeting the industry through field trips, guest speakers, and exclusive job fairs. Students will learn Ruby on Rails, HTML5 & CSS, JavaScript Fundamentals, Test Driven Development, Agile Development, Git and Version Control, pair programming, and career preparation. Upo...

1 Omaha Code School Reviews

• Courtney
    Web Programmer • Graduate • Web Development • Omaha
    Sep 06, 2016

The Best Decision I Made With My Career

I cannot say enough great things about Omaha Code School. After being laid off at 30 years old I realized that none of the jobs that I was applying for seemed even remotely interesting to me. I'd always loved doing art but had always gravitated towards technical jobs in my current field. I applied to Omaha Code School. I was accepted into the Enfield class with very little coding experience in only straight html. The faculty are the most patient and thought provoking instructors I ha...

Omaha Code School Alumni Outcomes

Recent Omaha Code School News

There are no blog posts about this school yet.