OC Digital Workshops
OC Digital Workshops offers a part-time, 7-week digital marketing and design course in Irvine, California. Through hands-on, project-based learning, the course covers the latest strategies in big picture digital marketing, marketing campaigns, Google Analytics, SEO, paid search, Facebook advertising, social media marketing, email marketing, UX, and more. OC Digital Workshops can help grow a company with employee training, teach practical job skills, or help students explore a career change.
OC Digital Workshops instructors and advisors have real-world, practical experience in digital marketing and design. During the course, instructors employ the Socratic Method – a conversational style of education where they use probing questions to develop a deeper understanding of the material. In addition, weekly online support is available via a private Facebook live group. At the end of the course, students create their own website to apply what they’ve learned, and to practice their new digital marketing skills.
Prospective students must have a hunger for learning, a “go-for-it” attitude, and basic computer knowledge. Classrooms are limited to 15 students to ensure time for comprehension and practical application of the learning material.
- Digital Marketing
In PersonPart Time7 Weeks
- Start Date
- Rolling Start Date
- Class size
- Minimum Skill Level
- Placement Test
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.