maven-analytics-logo

Maven Analytics

Maven Analytics

Maven Analytics offers a 24-week, part-time, online BI & Data Analytics bootcamp. The BI & Data Analytics curriculum covers topics like Excel skills, MySQL, Tableau, and Power BI. The course is a mix of self-paced learning and live virtual check-ins, and students receive access to 1:1 coaching. Maven also offers fully self-paced data analytics courses.

Maven Analytics’s BI & Data Analytics bootcamp is open to students of all backgrounds, but analytical thinking skills are required. To begin the application process, fill out the form on the site to request an application and take the aptitude assessment. A short interview with a counselor will follow before placement into a cohort.

Maven Analytics bootcamps are designed to help students build the skills they need to launch or accelerate their careers. The BI & Data Analytics bootcamp offers career support as part of the curriculum. Students receive 1-on-1 mentorship and assistance with things like mock interviews, resumes, and salary negotiation.

Students receive lifetime access to course material from Maven after graduation. Cohorts also have access to an exclusive community to allow them to stay connected. Maven Analytics offers monthly payment plans for students that don’t want to pay tuition up-front.

Recent Maven Analytics Reviews: Rating 5.0

all (3) reviews for Maven Analytics →

Recent Maven Analytics News

• BI & Data Analytics

MySQL, Excel, Data Visualization, Data Analytics , Business Intelligence
    Start Date March 02, 2022
    Tuition PlansMaven offers a payment plan for students that want to avoid the up-front cost.
    Minimum Skill LevelMaven Analytics’s BI & Data Analytics bootcamp is open to students of all backgrounds, but analytical thinking skills are required.
    March 02, 2022 - Online Apply by February 23, 2022
  • Data Analyst
    - 2/14/2022
    Colleen W • Data Analyst • Graduate
    Maven has a very well-structured program with valuable and relevant content for a career-pivoter like myself. The guided learning for Excel, Power BI, Tableau, and MySQL was easy to follow and enjoyable. I loved being able to visually track my progress and get immediate feedback about my quiz/test performance to identify skills that needed more attention. I was thrilled to build quality projects for potential employers which was my impetus for joining Maven. During the boot camp, the entire Maven team was genuinely positive and encouraging. They were all directly available to answer questions, so it never felt like the team was a multi-level, out-of-touch corporation. Based on my experience working with the Maven team, I can say they are true data experts with a collective abundance of experience and knowledge. They were highly adept at providing the precise balance of challenge to push me forward in my learning. The weekly career chats were valuable in improving my ability to market myself as a Data Analyst. I was especially grateful for candid feedback about my resume from people who have authentic experience hiring Analysts! As a career-pivoter, I needed this! The Maven team had a sincere desire to see me succeed which was especially evident when they supported me AFTER the boot camp with a job skills assessment and negotiating for a higher salary. Within just a few weeks of completing the boot camp, I found employment with a company that aligns with my values. I can't say enough wonderful things about the team, and I am thrilled about my new career!
  • Bryce Gerber • Data Analyst • Graduate
    This program was a career changing program that changed my life in twelve weeks. I was equipped with skills in Excel, SQL, Power BI, and Tableau. I am now consulting as an analyst and would not have made it without the support of the Maven team. They were all very interactive with me and checked in on me every day throughout the bootcamp. Towards the end they even made the efforts of helping me prepare for interviews and building an amazing resumé and LinkedIn profile to help me stand out in the data world! Here are some pros and cons Pros: 1. Maven has an amazing team to guide you from the start of your journey to the finish (getting a job) 2. They transformed me from someone who didn’t know what a Vlookup is into a certified excel expert. (They prepare you for the tough certification tests, rather it be excel, power bi, tableau, or sql) 3. They built an environment that felt felt like a workplace. (During the bootcamp we had multiple group projects where we worked together to build dashboards. This built a dynamic that allowed us to grow as analyst and prepared us to work with other analyst) 4. You never felt alone. (Trying to break through into any career you want to be in isn’t easy. So having a team that has all worked in that field and can help you get there is best guidance you can ask for. Also, having classmates that understand the same struggles you are having helps you talk them out and learn more! I couldn’t have asked for a better group of people to have this bootcamp with!) Cons: 1. The time required. (If you aren’t prepared to put in 40 hours a week into this bootcamp, you more than likely will struggle. But, if you are still interested in Maven, check out there new and upcoming PART TIME BOOTCAMP. This is intended for people who are already working jobs and wanting to make the career switch) 2. There are no others! Attending Maven’s bootcamp was the best career choice I’ve ever made Final notes: If you aren’t looking to do a bootcamp, and are leaning towards self paced learning, still make sure to check out there website. I had a subscription before the bootcamp and I loved the self paced courses so much that I joined the bootcamp!
  • Jay • BI Analyst • Graduate
    Bootcamp course focusing on the core Data/BI analyst skills. Well structured working from Excel, through Power Query and Power BI, Tableau and SQL. Maven specialize in data and their expertise in this field is evident throughout, the cohorts are small and due to this it is a much more personal experience . I entered the course to make a career switch and the course far exceeded any expectations, giving me the techincal skills and overall understanding to gain employment in data analysis. Complex topics are broken down and explained logically with the team supporting throughout. The courses are backed up with projects to solidify understanding and techniques and further practise. Beyond the technical skills, the course also has an excellent focus on job support, making sure linkedin profiles and resumes are strong and effective and helping with avenues into the industry. First rate.