Ivy Data Science
Ivy Data Science is a 12-week, full-time data science bootcamp in NYC, Boston, and Washington, DC. Students will learn the basics of Data Science, concepts, and practices/methods needed to seize the economic, social and business potential of data. To recognize and address the exponential growth in data, Ivy Data Science is focusing on applying the TensorFlow framework to Deep Learning. Students will develop a foundation level competence inMachine Learning and finding, manipulating, managing, interpreting and visualizing data. Gaining experience through projects, students receive exclusive paid projects through theExperfy Marketplace. They will also have access to Ivy Data Science's partnered companies for job opportunities.
Recent Ivy Data Science News
0 reviews sorted by:
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Our latest on Ivy Data Science
Welcome to the August 2016 Course Report monthly coding bootcamp news roundup! Each month, we look at all the happenings from the coding bootcamp world from new bootcamps to big fundraising announcements, to interesting trends. This month the biggest news is the Department of Education's EQUIP pilot program to provide federal financial aid to some bootcamp students. Other trends include job placement outcomes, the gender imbalance in tech, acquisitions and investments, and paying for bootcamp. Read below or listen to our latest Coding Bootcamp News Roundup Podcast!Continue Reading →