Ivy Data Science
Ivy Data Science is a 12-week, full-time data science bootcamp in NYC, Boston, and Washington, DC. Students will learn the basics of Data Science, concepts, and practices/methods needed to seize the economic, social and business potential of data. To recognize and address the exponential growth in data, Ivy Data Science is focusing on applying the TensorFlow framework to Deep Learning. Students will develop a foundation level competence inMachine Learning and finding, manipulating, managing, interpreting and visualizing data. Gaining experience through projects, students receive exclusive paid projects through theExperfy Marketplace. They will also have access to Ivy Data Science's partnered companies for job opportunities.
Recent Ivy Data Science News
Recent Ivy Data Science Reviews: Rating
Ivy Data Science Reviews
2 reviews sorted by:
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
I am a recent gradute with a major in MIS. I have programming experience in Python and was looking forward to starting a career in AI. I applied online, my application was accepted and I got admission into the Ivy Data Science AI/Deep Learning immersive course. The classes were pretty intensive M-F 8 hrs/day for 8 weeks and covered a lot of material both in theory and with labs to apply the material. I learned a lot about deep learning in the course over the 8 weeks.
After the rigorous training, they gave us a capstone project and helped with job interview prep and job placement. I was fortunate enough to get a job at a great compnay headquartered in Silicon Valley as an AI Research Engineer in a very strong team. What I learned over the course of the program helped me get this job. I would highly recommend this bootcamp in terms of content covered and the job placemnet efforts after the bootcamp had finished.
I did an online course and wanted to dig deeper into AI so I looked around on the Internet and came across this 8 week immersive bootcamp, advertised as the first of its kind in the world.
I completed the bootcamp and it was brilliant, just what I needed to bridge the gap between my university Masters degree and getting a job as an AI Engineer. The course curriculum was focussed on deep learning and covered a wide range of topics including CNN, RNN, NLP and LSTM. There was a nice balance of theory and practical hands on labs and project work throughout and a four week capstone project which prepared me nicely for job interviews. I have had four job offers so far at major corporations in Silicon Valley as well as startups. Overall I would highly recoommend this bootcamp to others who would like to bridge the gap between academia and the AI/deep learnong job market either as AI Engineers or AI Scientists.
Our latest on Ivy Data Science
Welcome to the August 2016 Course Report monthly coding bootcamp news roundup! Each month, we look at all the happenings from the coding bootcamp world from new bootcamps to big fundraising announcements, to interesting trends. This month the biggest news is the Department of Education's EQUIP pilot program to provide federal financial aid to some bootcamp students. Other trends include job placement outcomes, the gender imbalance in tech, acquisitions and investments, and paying for bootcamp. Read below or listen to our latest Coding Bootcamp News Roundup Podcast!Continue Reading →