After the course, students participate in Kickoff Week, where Humind helps train students for interviews and connects them with partner companies. Humind gives students access to digital professionals, through workshops, keynotes, individual interviews, and group projects, and will continue job support until 3 months after graduation.
Recent Humind News
The Sales & Business Development course covers all aspects in launching or growing a B2B business in Tech, from pricing to closing. Students also learn to master the basics in coding (Web develoment) and growth hacking to be fully immersed in the Tech ecosystem. At the end of the course, they can opt for the Business Developer track or the Entrepreneur track.
- Start Date
- None scheduled
- Class size
- Upfront or in 3 installments
- Refund / Guarantee
- Minimum Skill Level
- 3 years of higher education
- Placement Test
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.