Hack School MX is a coding bootcamp that teaches programming skills and entrepreneurship in Latin America. Students will learn in Monterrey, Mexico. Hack School caters to beginners, and applicants do not need programming experience to apply. Applicants should choose from tech bootcamps in subjects ranging from Front End and Back End Web Development to Data Science to iOS and Android.
Once admitted, students are taught by mentors and experts in various technologies and with experience in the private sector. The student:teacher ratio is 8:1.
Hack School's goal is to graduate professional programmers. Successful graduates receive a certificate of completion and are offered job opportunities as freelancers or even as employees at recognized companies.
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.