greyatom-school-of-data-science-logo

GreyAtom School of Data Science

GreyAtom School of Data Science

GreyAtom School of Data Science offers a part-time, 24-week and full-time, 14-week full stack data science engineering course in Mumbai, India. The course covers core and advanced data science concepts, teaching Python, Hadoop, Django, WebDriver, PostgreSQL, Mongodb, and more. Students will learn by doing, utilizing real-world industry data sets and completing four data science projects throughout the course with guidance from industry-experienced instructors.

GreyAtom looks for the following qualities in applicants – curiosity, intellectual agility, statistical fluency, research stamina, scientific rigor, and a skeptical nature. A bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field like math, physics, statistics, or economics is required. Applicants can apply online, and those chosen will be invited to a panel interview and receive an aptitude test.

The GreyAtom careers team offers valuable tools and coaching before, during, and after the course to help students achieve their individual goals. Students have access to a specific Career Advisor and a Speaker Series with workshops focused on resume writing, LinkedIn, salary negotiations, and mock technical interviews.

Recent GreyAtom School of Data Science Reviews: Rating 4.9

all (234) reviews for GreyAtom School of Data Science →

Recent GreyAtom School of Data Science News

• Data Science Masters Program - Remote

Mumbai
      The Data Science Masters Program - Remote is GreyAtom's online, mentor-led program that stretches over 6 months and gives the learner hands-on learning of of the domain. The program offers- - Industry-grade curriculum - 12-month access to GreyAtom Learning Platform resources - 26 mentor-led session - 8 learners per group - 6 solo and capstone projects - 2 hackathons Program Outcomes - Build production grade applications - Be fully industry-ready with projects built on REAL data - Solve assignments and quizzes for each module - Participate in Hackathons - Become employable, from startups to major tech giants Learning Benefits - Comprehensive tech support - Unlimited access to lecture videos - Help you build a strong portfolio (GitHub ) and a great social presence (LinkedIn)
      Up to 30%
      Interview
    • Data Science Masters Program with Deep Learning

Data Science
      170,000
      Mumbai
      GreyAtom’s 10 Month course covers core and advanced concepts, techniques, and tools that a data scientist will find handy in aiding business decision-making.
      Interview

• ketan • Graduate
      They have a few hiring partners, such as Cutshort, and are in the process of having more on board. Because of its association with such prestigious organisations, GreyAtom has quality curricula. It also reflects in their career services since it's staff help learners get professional résumés and prepare for job interviews by means of lots of mock interviews to the point of getting 100% sure about performing excellently in job interviews.

• Aswathi • Graduate
      I wasn’t sure I would spend my money on something mediocre. I was looking for a program that could equip me to comprehensively create a niche for myself in Machine Learning. That is one of the high demand jobs right now. The data science program by GreyAtom I joined set up milestones for me to achieve, and helped me better my standing in the industry.
    • Sanket gupta • Student
      It takes care of all your requirements to be a great data scientist. First and foremost it builds the intellectual curiosity for lifelong learning. Its curriculum covers all subjects in great depth, from basic to advanced level. Big Data and Deep Learning are specialized courses offered here that can help solve the toughest business problems. Mentors are awesome who share their industry experience on the projects they are working on. All in all it is an excellent school!
    • Hiten • Graduate
      Working like well-oiled machinery is needed to stay relevant in a field as competitive as data science. I was looking for online courses that actually helped me shape my career. That required guidance in terms of pitching my work and definitely building projects that offered key solutions. I am glad I opted for GreyAtom.
    • Hiren • Graduate
      If you are committed to doing something with your data science career, it is now that you should enroll yourself in this Data Science program at GreyAtom. This program can be taken up by a fresher as well as an experienced professional, who is looking to upskill. The best part is GreyAtom has mentors from all over the globe and they come with a vast industry experience.
    • Ashish Yadav • Graduate
      It's really interesting and amusing when many learners live under delusions of grandeur thinking that they know everything about Data Science. I challenge them to attend the Master's programme of GreyAtom. I'm sure the truth will dawn on them when they will be shown what the mentors of GreyAtom have stockpiled for the learners
    • Tanmay Shinde • Graduate
      When it comes to preparing every learner for their career, GreyAtom is the embodiment of the institute imparting hands-on experience and operational knowledge to its learners. Since GreyAtom has seasoned résumé writers and industry experts, they help learners with updating their profiles on different job portals every step of the way, followed by organising the sessions of mock interviews
    • Yashvi • Graduate
      GreyAtom’s Online Data Science Masters Program is one program that is on dot when it comes to providing curriculum that is sourced from industry leaders with credible experience. I particularly loved their approach of covering the length and breadth in data science with emphasis on projects-based coursework.
    • Satish Chaurasia • Student
      It helps you grow in your domain and help you obtain a cushiony job. I say it with great confidence as I was a student there 6 months ago and I have landed up with my dream job. When I shared my preference of this particular job, the institute prepared me towards achieving it. My capstone project was for this organization. Career professionals at GreyAtom made sure that my resume and portfolio matched the job profile. Thanks GreyAtom!
    • Nice course
      - 3/17/2019
      Bhaven shah
      When it comes to job interviews, every employer would rather select a Data Scientist with a flamboyant personality than someone with only technical knowledge. And GreyAtom is the organisation that develops your personality in such a way that you face any job interview with confidence. I acknowledge this because I have attended only two job interviews before getting this job. That said, I have practiced more than a dozen interviews while I compulsorily participated in mock interviews at GreyAtom. Its mentors brilliantly guide learners through communication challenges, the choice of vocabulary, and body language techniques.
    • Course review
      - 3/17/2019
      Fenil Savla • Graduate
      Coming from a rural background, I did not have access to quality career services and proper schooling. However, when I moved to Mumbai for my Master's in Data Science, I took a leap of faith and made up my mind to join GreyAtom. Now, I am so happy with the career services provided by the organisation so far. As far as I know, I have got a perfect résumé because I have not only received quite a few interview calls but also landed a job immediately after the course.
    • nice course
      jeet lodaya

I might be wrong, but I am putting my experience here because my association with GreyAtom has benefited me to a greater extent, and I would prefer that others take advantage of this golden opportunity. When I came to Mumbai feeling ambivalent about my career objective, I lacked confidence and had no industry experience or knowledge at all. Thanks to my friend's research skills, he found out GreyAtom and suggested it to me. After looking into the prospects of Data Science, I reached the ultimate decision. Now, I know not only what I have to do in the future but also what I have to say during the toughest interviews, owing to GreyAtom's comprehensive sessions on how to pitch yourself during job interviews.

• Good experience
      Rashmita Jain • Student
      Being a learner of GreyAtom, I never felt I have lost track of my objective or I have deviated from my purpose because GreyAtom has implemented the Mistake Analyser, because of which I could monitor my own development. Not only that, every step of the way, mentors continue to follow up with me about my understanding of the topic. This shows that how serious the organisation is about its learners
    • Excellent course
      Anagha Rahate • Graduate
      GreyAtom provides me in depth knowledge of my subject domain. They encourage lifelong learning and always go beyond the curriculum and give industry examples for better understanding. This also gives a more practical and realistic approach to learning.
    • Amazing course
      - 3/14/2019
      Falgun Lodaya
      Being in the second year of my job, I would like to admit that I have honed my coding skills and meticulous attention to detail while I was developing myself as a person and professional at GreyAtom. Because of perfectly mentored hackathons with stipulated timelines, I wouldn't say that I have mastered coding skills, but yes, I have learned enough to land a job successfully. As a matter of fact, these hackathons and projects are based on real datasets so that each learner can get the hang of industry standards.
    • Great learning
      Harish • Graduate
      Is it possible to make a lazy person like me get to work? I know, data science is not the ideal call for laggards but I have always insisted upon a well-strategised framework to help me be on the move. So, when I was checking out online programs, my only goal was to look for a platform that kept up with me and actually encouraged me to work on my skills. I also didn’t want to fall behind but I felt I would need an external push to help me be regular with my schedules and actually learn some skills. GreyAtom like the others provides study plans for the week with pending items and revisions but they actually help one to measure his/her performance on a weekly dashboard. They thoroughly engaged me with follow-ups and motivated me to stay focussed
    • Excellent studies
      Anam siddiqui • Graduate

I have always believed that passionate, committed and disciplined mentors can work wonders as much as the student. Which is why, I recommend the GreyAtom’s Data Science Masters Remote Program where the mentors constantly reach out to each student through Email, Chat or Phone and there is always follow-up to take one through the entire data science program journey. Even if it is not easy to begin with, the kind of support is by far the best I have received. They have a turnaround of 24 hours which is probably a great saviour in times when you immediately need eyes over your work. Also, the project feedback sessions are detailed, engaging and so minutely planned that there is no scope for error. Go for it!

• Excellent job
      Prajakta Bane • Graduate
      GreyAtom’s Data Science Masters Remote Program is by far the best one that I have come across because it explains complicated concepts and sharpens my understanding from bottom-up. That I feel was majorly lacking in other courses that I have tried to take up online. If I can’t understand something very basic, I can’t do justice to something on the advanced level. The thought might be a passing one for most people but for me, it made me enjoy the learning rather than look at my performances superficially. I was exposed to 8-minute concept explainers which were pre-recorded sessions that cleared out my doubts. I was also interacting with the mentor as part of solo as well as group sessions that actually led me to put my learning in perspective.
    • Kavita Vora • Student
      One of the best things of GreyAtom is that it supports continuous learning and develops learners’ personality besides teaching the curriculum. Every week learners get to see their progress because of the Weekly Performance Dashboard. Every day is something different at GreyAtom, and ever learner enjoys that.
    • best learning
      habeeb shaikh • Graduate
      Since data science is the sexiest job of the 21st century, the onus is definitely on the person and his/her potential to grow. I don’t think it would be possible in today’s day and age without a strong resume and a consultant who can give you the best career advice. The career consultants at GreyAtom provide CV/resume/LinkedIn profile reviews and make recommendations for improving it. That helped immensely to land a job. They also do mock interviews that help to calm down nerves, build body language and help pitch oneself and face challenging problems that are often asked as part of the interview process.
    • Learning is good
      Hasnain Bhindarwala • Graduate
      Do you want to take up courses just for the sake of it? I guess, No! Then, it is time to pay attention to what kind of industry professionals you have as your mentors. I did a thorough background check on GreyAtom’s panel of mentors and industry experts. I was blown away with the kind of experience and exposure they have. Without taking particular names, I can say that they bring knowledge of varied domains or subjects to the table that helps amateurs like me in their learning journey as per the industry standards. The guidance helped me develop my skills throughout my course.
    • Great learning
      Jinessa Ved • Graduate
      It is no surprise that top global firms are making use of the specialisation of Computer Vision to help enhance productivity which can lead to profits whether in healthcare or e-commerce delivery. I think for a rapidly evolving field such as Computer Vision, it becomes important to have rapidly-evolving content that is directly sourced from the industry. GreyAtom’s specialisation of Computer Vision has that strong foundation considering its emphasis on practical knowledge combined with academic learning which is up-to-date with the advancements happening in the field.
    • Great work
      Viral shah • Student
      I think it is incredibly important to grow in the Big Data programme by being perfect in your skills of processing data and trying to derive meanings out of it. For it, along with guided projects, you need opportunities where you are challenged every day. I would recommend GreyAtom’s Hiring Challenges that teach you to solve real-life problems using data sets. Much needed for growth.
    • Yatharth Shah • Graduate
      While learning a new thing it is important to keep track of what we have learnt. GreyAtom enables me to do so with it's weekly performance dashboard. The weekly performance dashboard helps me evaluate my outcomes based on my efforts. I can also manage my lessons and the most out of them.
    • Ketan Sanghvi • Graduate
      GreyAtom learning platform helps me evaluate my skills by breaking them down as domains and processes. This helps simplify the entire process for me in terms of my weaknesses and strengths. That helps me develop my core competencies with ease. Since the program sets milestones to be achieved all through the course, it becomes fairly simple to evaluate the progress made.