greyatom-school-of-data-science-logo

GreyAtom School of Data Science

Mumbai

GreyAtom School of Data Science

GreyAtom School of Data Science offers a part-time, 24-week and full-time, 14-week full stack data science engineering course in Mumbai, India. The course covers core and advanced data science concepts, teaching Python, Hadoop, Django, WebDriver, PostgreSQL, Mongodb, and more. Students will learn by doing, utilizing real-world industry data sets and completing four data science projects throughout the course with guidance from industry-experienced instructors.

GreyAtom looks for the following qualities in applicants – curiosity, intellectual agility, statistical fluency, research stamina, scientific rigor, and a skeptical nature. A bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field like math, physics, statistics, or economics is required. Applicants can apply online, and those chosen will be invited to a panel interview and receive an aptitude test.

The GreyAtom careers team offers valuable tools and coaching before, during, and after the course to help students achieve their individual goals. Students have access to a specific Career Advisor and a Speaker Series with workshops focused on resume writing, LinkedIn, salary negotiations, and mock technical interviews.

Recent GreyAtom School of Data Science Reviews: Rating 4.92

all (274) reviews for GreyAtom School of Data Science →

Recent GreyAtom School of Data Science News

• Data Science Masters Program - Remote

LocationMumbai
      The Data Science Masters Program - Remote is GreyAtom's online, mentor-led program that stretches over 6 months and gives the learner hands-on learning of of the domain. The program offers- - Industry-grade curriculum - 12-month access to GreyAtom Learning Platform resources - 26 mentor-led session - 8 learners per group - 6 solo and capstone projects - 2 hackathons Program Outcomes - Build production grade applications - Be fully industry-ready with projects built on REAL data - Solve assignments and quizzes for each module - Participate in Hackathons - Become employable, from startups to major tech giants Learning Benefits - Comprehensive tech support - Unlimited access to lecture videos - Help you build a strong portfolio (GitHub ) and a great social presence (LinkedIn)
      ScholarshipUp to 30%
    • Data Science Masters Program with Deep Learning

Data Science
      LocationMumbai
      GreyAtom’s 10 Month course covers core and advanced concepts, techniques, and tools that a data scientist will find handy in aiding business decision-making.
    • Pritesh Gada • Student
      A data science learner can have a better career scope when there are opportunities available with significant companies that have goodwill. That is where CutShort comes in which is a hiring partner with GreyAtom. They have a good reach within the well-networked community of data practitioners and that makes all the difference.
    • Aditya Verma • Student
      What is the best way to learn data science? Though there are plenty but what works wonders is through disciplined learning that allows space and time for real life projects. This helps develop competency and skills in dealing with different kinds of scenarios. For a specialisation like Computer Vision, I had to be able to do real life projects based on real data sets. I dirtied my hands with real data and real issues which firms often face when dealing with large chunks of data. That was essential to grow as a data practitioner.
    • Nirav • Graduate
      The entire team is totally motivated and involved. From the academic counselor to mentors to career consultants, all are doing their job very well. Everything looks so much in control. I feel the whole environment is created to motivate students to do their best. GreyAtom holds your hand from beginning to end, polishing your data science skills at every step. Attractive portfolio, blog posts and your professional resume help you get hired by the best in the industry.
    • Jay • Graduate

I like all aspects of the school. It has a great curriculum, reputed mentors, real-data projects and the flexibility of time and space. I really like the assignments which are like solving a jigsaw puzzle. You solve a series of smaller problems and in the end you land up solving a bigger problem. KYM is another interesting concept where you get to know your mentor, his mentoring style and how he can help you. It humanizes the online experience!

• Kunal • Graduate
      It has taught me to think, question myself, analyze my strengths and weaknesses, and think deeper, till I get clarity. The program is mostly remote learning but I really like the partial intervention in the form of solo sessions with high caliber mentors. The student ratio of 1:8 is very beneficial as you can get individual attention. I personally liked “ask me anything” and “feedback sessions”.
    • Anuja • Graduate
      It was on “How to succeed in your job as a data scientist”. I Googled everything about the author. It turned out that he was a mentor at GreyAtom. I was convinced about the authenticity of GreyAtom. 4th month into its DSMP and I am very happy with the kind of exposure I am getting. I am coding along with other budding data scientists and my mentor. I love writing blogs which are a great hit with my mentors.
    • Reena • Graduate

I have covered 120 assignments, 5 guided projects and 1 hackathon. We are told that the assignments we solve are a series of small problems that would lead to something bigger. All the projects use live data and we solve real life problems. That’s the beauty of studying at GreyAtom. Hackathon was mentored by a professor from IIT, Madras, Mr. Balaram Ravindran. He would give us valuable tips from his vast experience in the field…too good!

• Rahul Gupta • Student
      I have had a fairly good run in my data science career. Somehow, I still wanted to better my prospects and learn more. That prompted me to join an online course at GreyAtom and then there was no looking back. I was getting my hands dirty with big datasets across the length and breadth of data science which involved both academic knowledge and creativity. The experience was immensely valuable. It helped me go beyond my comfort zone and I ended up exploring a more advanced side of data.
    • Sapna • Graduate
      This helps me streamline my time accordingly and complete my curriculum on time. This also helps the mentir to easily identify the weaker sections. The mentors ensure to include industry relevant data in the projects to always keep the students in par with the industry. The mentors motivate us to participate in various hackathons. These hackathons are wherein we apply the knowledge learnt to solve complex data sets within a given period of time. At times the mentors also code along with us.
    • Yash • Graduate
      Daily assignments, mentor-led projects, hackathons, career advice services has always motivated me to maintain industry standards. The hiring challenges and mock interviews train me based on the skills required in the data science industry. Our weekly sessions with mentors are in a group of 8. Working in groups enable the development of managerial skills. Mentors have always included industry examples to give us an idea of what happens in the industry. GreyAtom has always driven goal oriented performance.
    • Jay
      I feel so good to review my Alma mater. I spent almost a year at this wonderful school. I did DSMP with Deep Learning and Natural Language Processing. The coding I did there along with my mentors and the 3 hakhathons that I aced have stood me in good stead. I cherish the culture at GreyAtom. It’s very innovative, motivating and positive. I want to extend special thanks to their career consultant team as they worked hard with me in updating my resume and compiling my portfolio. Very professional approach indeed!
    • Shubham more • Graduate
      Do you want to pursue a career in Data Science? I'd recommend GreyAtom because they conduct hackathons organized by mentors in two different ways, guided and unguided. Both types of projects are based on real datasets from industries, but the only difference is that one type is under the guidance of mentors and other type is without kind any guidance, so that each learner can have some hands-on experience.