EDIT offers part-time, 3-to 6-month courses in web development, digital marketing, UX/UI design, and mobile development in Porto and Lisbon, Portugal and Madrid, Spain. EDIT provides students with individual and group projects, case study analysis, workshops, and inside knowledge from tutors, guest speakers, and renowned professionals in the web and digital industry. EDIT focuses on the needs of the job market, aiming to give students a modern and competitive education.
Admission to all courses requires a basic understanding of the topic taught, and prospective students must have a Pedagogical & Professional Orientation Session (SOPP) with a Student Admissions Manager before acceptance.
EDIT’s hands-on training model was designed to keep pace with the rapid evolution of the industry; throughout the programs, students will develop projects in practical and interactive ways. Students also benefit from a unique collaboration between EDIT and Tronik-Digital Recruitment Agency from which students receive career advice and job recruitment services.
Recent EDIT News
User Experience & Interface Design
This User Experience & User Interface Design course compiles the know-how , tools and techniques required for a strategic and multidisciplinary approach to the creation of interactive digital experiences.
Front End & Responsive Web Development
This training is composed of theoretical classes, practices, production of projects, thematic workshops, and has the "inside knowledge" of tutors and guest speakers.
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Our latest on EDIT
Welcome to the first News Roundup of 2018! We’re already having a busy 2018 – we published our latest outcomes and demographics report, and we’re seeing a promising focus on diversity in tech! In January we saw a significant fundraising announcement from an online bootcamp, we saw journalists exploring why employers should hire bootcamp and apprenticeship graduates, we read about community colleges versus bootcamps and how bootcamps are helping to grow tech ecosystems. Plus, we’ll talk about the newest campuses and schools on the scene, and our favorite blog posts. Read below or listen to the podcast!Continue Reading →