data-science-dream-job-logo

Data Science Dream Job

Data Science Dream Job

Data Science Dream Job offers a self-paced online course to help aspiring data scientists land a job. The course includes 150 hours of material and covers goal setting, understanding the data science industry, technical skills, portfolio creation, personal branding, resume guidance, interview prep, and negotiation skills. Students learn via online videos, optional monthly mentoring calls, and participation in a student slack channel. Students receive weekly feedback on projects, assignments, and resumes. The course is designed and run by Kyle McKiou who used similar techniques to launch his own career in data science.

There is no admissions process to be admitted to Data Science Dream Job – there is open enrollment for anybody that wants to join. Applicants must fill out an online form and enter their payment information to begin the course.

Data Science Dream Job offers a money-back job guarantee for anyone who doesn’t receive a job offer in a data science field within 90 days of completing the course. The program provides guidance for students preparing their resumes, LinkedIn accounts, and Github profiles, as well as advice for interviewing, networking, and communicating with recruiters. Students will also receive preparation for technical screens, take-home assignments, and coding challenges.

Recent Data Science Dream Job Reviews: Rating 4.93

all (147) reviews for Data Science Dream Job →

Recent Data Science Dream Job News

• Full Course

Tuition PlansA 6-month payment plan to spread out the payments.
      Refund / GuaranteeData Science Dream Job offers a money-back job guarantee for anyone who doesn’t receive a job offer in a data science field within 90 days of completing the course.
      Minimum Skill LevelNone
      Prep WorkNone
    • Phil • Data Engineer • Graduate
      I chose DSDJ after reading the reviews right here on this site. This is not a "read this article and become a Data Scientist" course. You have to put in a lot of work, many long hours and learn a lot of new stuff - which in my case - I had no clue about before. The DSDJ is balanced out in modules and you simply have to follow these modules in the right order, to a T, and trust the process. It starts all nice and sweet but when you get to the core skills that you need to be a Data Scientist, that's when you have to motivate yourself and keep going because at first the list of things to learn may feel never-ending but again, the modules are divided well with feasible categories so you can be successful. There's also a nice, highly-engaging community with all students and many instructors that will literally respond to your questions within a few hours. Many times when I got stuck, they were there to help me.
      I recommend DSDJ if you're serious about reshaping your career through your own hard work - this wasn't easy but it was so worth it!
    • Albert Ntiri • Student
      This program is very comprehensive. It's helpful because it covers multiple aspects of data science and the job search, including goals, mindset, different types of interviews, along with skill development and projects. The mentors are supportive and the slack community is helpful and active as well.
    • Mahesh • Data Scientist • Student
      I'm fortunate that I came across this in my last semester in college. I think a good thing I did after buying this is I trusted Kyle completely (Kyle is the Founder). Although I didn't follow this as the only guide for getting a data scientist job, I utilized each and every resource of it and applied my thought process thoroughly. I applied for jobs and got interviews eventually and I did watch all the interview-related videos in the course and followed the tricks and tips. After a few months into the course, I got a Data Scientist job with a very good salary, also my kind of dream project to work on. My advice who are having this course on the lookout is to take it. You might find an affordable price after taking to the team. Hope this helps. Last but not the least, they have excellent data science mentors and community to support any job interviews.
    • Abdulrahman Nagib • Corporate Risk Assessment Analyst
      The project has put most of what I've lernt into practice. It met my expectations of applying different python tools together
    • Eshna
      DSDJ is a great resource no matter where you are in your job search. Whether you are a student looking to land your first job or internship, a data science professional looking to polish your skills or making a career change and embarking on a new journey as a data scientist, this course guides you through the job hunting process and helps you gain confidence. It provides helpful tips for navigating several different interview scenarios and if you put in the work you will see results.

The mentors are excellent and provide one-to-one support during office hours to help you with any questions you have. The community is made up of people from various different backgrounds and are more than willing to help and share their experiences to motivate others. Highly recommend DSDJ!
      - 6/7/2021
      Florentyna Rodrigues • Data Analyst • Student
      I picked up this course in Jan 2021, when I was struggling to transition into a data analytics career. I was physically and emotionally exhausted from job searching. This course provided  comprehensive content - it prepared me with the appropriate technical skills, mindset and guidance to prepare my job package for the data analytics industry. The office hours helped me prepare for my interviews. the mentors were always ready to help and kept me motivated by keeping their feedback real. Despite being an online course, the camaraderie I developed by hearing the learning path of other students helped me realize that I was not alone and achieving my goals was totally possible.  Three months into this course, I landed my first job by implementing all that I learned from this course. Thank you Data Science Dream Job. I am so grateful to Kyle and team for helping me achieve my goals. The beat part of this course is the lifetime access to the content and  hands on technical workshops.

• Aakriti
      So glad I have been a part of the Data Science Dream Job community for a little over a year now. The mentors are great in providing timely and helpful strategies on how to approach the soft skills of job hunting as well as answering technical questions. If they are not able to answer the technical questions off the top of their head, they will make it a point to go and help you find an answer. Office hours have also been a wonderful way to listen in and learn from conversations with other community members who are in the same boat of being successful data professionals across industries.
    • Yatra Dhruv • BI Analyst • Applicant
      I got this course long time ago. I am having fun working towards Data Science Journey. Reading a lot than I have ever done in 36 Years. Not only reading but watching statistic videos, listening to good books. My life has changed, I have taken very small steps towards it. Like doing 1 topic at a time. My biggest change is on ‘reading’ activity. I have always been impatient and curious in certain aspects of life. However, reading as given me a pace to ‘accept’, ‘learn’ and ‘change’. Thank you fellas! You have been a key for my upcoming improvement and growth.
    • Data Science
      - 5/24/2021
      Davron M. • Business Analyst • Graduate
      Smart mentors, great community, everyone is helpful. Lots of helpful resources.
    • Mohsin • Applicant
      I was very lucky and fortunate to find DSDJ. The first time I heard about it on LinkedIn and I immediately registered for the one-hour introduction program and after that, I joined DSDJ. The best thing about DSDJ is the mentors and the helping community. The kind of resources, help, advice I got from the mentors about my resume, LinkedIn profile, Data Science portfolio project are beyond expression. I came from non-Data Science background and I got my desired job in 5 months. I would like to thank all the mentors and the creator of this beautifully crafted course.
    • Shray • ML Engineer • Graduate
      Joining DSDJ was great decision, the mentors, the peer community and the learning path is second to none. I would highly recommend anyone looking to grow in the Data Science community to consider DSDJ. The trove of knowledge and the abundance of assistance that I got at DSDJ has immensely propelled me in my career path.