Applicants are required to take an entrance test and technical interview, and a prerequisite coding course based on their level of coding experience. Code Partners is looking for prospective students who are driven and hungry to learn what it takes to become a software developer. During the course, Code Partners encourages students to participate in workshops and presentations to learn skills for the job search, including personal branding techniques, effective networking practices, how to create an attractive resume, and mastering personal and technical interviews.
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.