Carolina Code School
Carolina Code School seeks applicants who are natural problem solvers and those wanting to future-proof their skill sets with technology education. The school prepares anyone interested in becoming a professional programmer regardless of background or level of experience.
Graduates can opt-in to enter the career support program, which provides four additional weeks of the curriculum along with support throughout the career search process. Upon successful completion of the program, students will receive a Certificate of Completion in Web Development.
Recent Carolina Code School Reviews: Rating 5.0
Recent Carolina Code School News
Our Web Development Immersive course is a 12-week in-person coding course designed to prepare students with the skills they need to meet the needs of employers right here in the Carolinas. At Carolina Code School, our curriculum includes the most up-to-date software development tools and techniques taught by seasoned developers. By the end of the course, you’ll have what it takes to be a successful web developer and be prepared for the future.
- Start Date
- January 6, 2020
- Class size
- Lending partners: https://loanable.io/code-school/carolina-code-schoolhttps://climbcredit.com/ccshttps://carolinacodeschool.skills.fund
- Minimum Skill Level
- Prep Work
- Prework course will be given to accepted applicants.
- Placement Test
More Start DatesJanuary 6, 2020 - GreenvilleApply by December 13, 2019April 27, 2020 - GreenvilleApply by April 6, 2020
- Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Carolina Code School scholarship for $500 off tuition!
EligibilityOffer is only valid for new applicants. Applicants who have already submitted an application cannot claim this scholarship. & This scholarship cannot be combined with other offers.
- Web Development Immersive (Greenville)
Carolina Code School Reviews
2 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
- Grateful for this course.- 8/1/2019Gordon • Full Stack Developer • Graduate • Course: Web Development Immersive • Campus: Greenville • Verified via LinkedIn
I came in with a little knowledge of what software engineering was and now I know exaclty what it is!
I recieved quality instruction that challenged me in such a way mentally that I hadn't been accustomed to for a long time. I learned though, I learned everyday! Take notes everyday and put them in the notes on your computer!! That way you will always have access to them!
Our instructor constantly asked if anyone had any questions and backed up often to answer the same question more than once!! Information comes at you fast! You can do this, you will do this!! I am proof of that!!
Once you graduate you will be a full stack developer! Then you will have a great support system to prepare you for the developer job market. You will be given thoughtful and tested information to succeed in landing your first developer job!!
I am so grateful for this experience and will be singing the praises of Carolina Code School for the rest of my life!!
- Life-Changing Experience- 7/28/2019Taylor • Graduate • Course: Web Development Immersive • Campus: Greenville
Having started at Carolina Code School with 0 experience in web development, I learned the skills needed to become a web developer and change my career into technology. I never understood what people meant by, "You will never work a day in your life if you love what you do", till this class. But I will also preface everything by saying it's a labor of love, "You will get out of this class, what you put into it". To get the most out of this class, and be successful, you will be working on your assignments outside of class, nights, weekends, whatever. I can't thank Mady and Lelia enough, they keep the class going when it gets rough. They really do want you to succeed. The curriculum was fast paced, but extremely well laid out. One of the most important things you will get from this class is the ability to actually "learn" and "problem solve", when you graduate this is what employers are really looking for. Life long friends will be made and hopefully you'll develop a life long passion for programming that will take you as far as you want to go! It's called a bootcamp for a reason, it was tough, it's an experience like no other, but I wouldn't trade my 12 weeks there for anything.