Carolina Code School
Carolina Code School seeks applicants who are natural problem solvers and those wanting to future-proof their skill sets with technology education. The school prepares anyone interested in becoming a professional programmer regardless of background or level of experience.
Graduates can opt-in to enter the career support program, which provides four additional weeks of the curriculum along with support throughout the career search process. Upon successful completion of the program, students will receive a Certificate of Completion in Web Development.
Recent Carolina Code School News
Web Development Immersive
Our Web Development Immersive course is a 12-week in-person coding course designed to prepare students with the skills they need to meet the needs of employers right here in the Carolinas. At Carolina Code School, our curriculum includes the most up-to-date software development tools and techniques taught by seasoned developers. By the end of the course, you’ll have what it takes to be a successful web developer and be prepared for the future.
- Currently offering a full-tuition scholarship through Facebook for August 27 course. https://carolinacodeschool.org/scholarship/
- Prep Work
- Prework course will be given to accepted applicants.
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Our latest on Carolina Code School
In the coding bootcamp industry in June 2018 the biggest trend we saw was coding bootcamps funneling grads into apprenticeships! We also saw two big fundraises by bootcamp-adjacent organizations, we heard about some interesting new legislation which could change how online bootcamps operate, and some bootcamp alumni launched exciting new careers. We also look at the effect bootcamps are having on tech industries in areas around the world, which bootcamps are offering scholarships to help women and underrepresented groups launch tech careers, and partnerships bootcamps are forming with big companies like Facebook. Read the blog post or listen to the podcast!Continue Reading →