Beginex is a part-time, 8-week UX Design bootcamp in New York City. Students will advance their UX skills by applying them to a meaningful real-world problem from a social impact client organization while working under the guidance of expert mentors from companies like Meetup, ThoughtWorks and Google. Each of the 8 weeks is focused on one of the main phases of the UX process including research, user flows & sketching, wireframing, prototyping and user testing. As a part-time course, Beginex meets one evening per week and requires 10-15 hours of work outside of the classroom.
Beginex is selective and applications are processed on a rolling basis so candidates are encouraged to submit an online application early. In addition to technical UX skills, students will build critical skills such as leadership, team collaboration, presentation, and client management skills throughout the course. Students also receive career support with their UX portfolio and learn job search best practices. Once students graduate from Beginex, they become a part of a growing alumni community and have access to a network of mentors, events, and work opportunities.
Recent Beginex News
- User Experience Design
In PersonPart Time8 Weeks
The 8 weeks is focused on one of the main phases of the UX process including research, user flows & sketching, wireframing, prototyping and user testing.
- Start Date
- Rolling Start Date
- Class size
- New York City
- Minimum Skill Level
- Placement Test
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Our latest on Beginex
Why do journalists and industry leaders think that two coding bootcamps are closing? And despite these “shutdowns,” why do companies like IBM still want to hire coding bootcamp graduates? We’re covering all of the industry news from August. Plus, a $3 billion GI Bill that covers coding bootcamps for veterans, why Google and Amazon are partnering with bootcamps, and diversity initiatives. Listen to our podcast or read the full August 2017 News Roundup below.Continue Reading →