always-hired-logo

Always Hired

Always Hired

Always Hired is a Technology Sales bootcamp that can be completed in person or online. Students receive training in Salesforce and all major SDR tools, sales cadence, KPIs, and tools such as Outreach.io, LeadIQ, Vidyard, and Zoom. Students will learn sales methodologies and tactics for cold-calling and cold-emailing. Students will also learn about the tech industry so they can feel confident speaking to tech executives. Finally, students are taught interview tactics, including how to position previous life experience.

Always Hired Technology Sales bootcamp students receive weekly mentorship and career support from alumni already working in tech sales. Technology Sales bootcamp graduates also receive lifetime access to the Always Hired alumni network. Students who choose to commit to working for one of the bootcamp’s hiring partners receive tuition waivers for the full cost of attendance. Students who self-pay tuition fees are able to apply and work for any company.

Recent Always Hired Reviews: Rating 2.0

all (1) reviews for Always Hired →

Recent Always Hired News

• Tech Sales Bootcamp (Online)

Sales
      In PersonFull Time
      DepositAll incoming students pay $200 for course materials.
      Tuition PlansIncome Share Agreement and internships available.
    • Ken  User Photo
      Ken • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
      I paid $2000 for this early on in the pandemic.  Everything was a bit chaotic, as they were moving all their programs fully online.  The teachers were fine, the material was solid as well.  It seems like a lot of sales training programs all draw from the same well.  But delivered all out of order, so I had to spend weeks and weeks waiting to get to the part that I was interested in - Salesforce.  We weren't a cohort so much as a hodgepodge, all of us at different points in the program.  Anyway, I was unable to get hired, but not for lack of trying or solid coaching.  I made a lot of cold calls, and took a lot of interviews, but it was all for naught.  My business re-opened and I had to go back to my old job anyway.  I would have liked to keep some of the course materials, and my interview tracking sheet, but they deleted my account without asking or notifying me so, that was a bit lame.