Alliance for Digital Employability
The Alliance For Digital Employability provides 14-week full-time full stack coding bootcamps in Athens, Greece. Alliance For Digital Employability (AFDEmp) is an initiative that aims to reduce unemployment and eliminate the gap between demand and supply through re-skilling 500,000 candidates in ICT within the next 10 years, primarily in Greece. Launched in 2016, AFDEmp is ethically supported by over 2,500 individuals and 50 prestigious associations, organizations, companies, and universities.
AFDEmp’s primary action is being the 1st Coding Bootcamp with guaranteed employment in Greece, organized by Athens University of Business and Economics, one of the most prestigious Greek Universities, the Council of European Professional Informatics Societies (CEPIS), and its Greek member-society HePIS. Through a 14-week intensive training course, previously unemployed candidates with no ICT background, are re-skilled and certified as full-stack developers in Java or C#.
Candidates are selected through a vigorous process and, upon graduation, 100% will be hired as full-stack developers by top companies. “Guaranteed employment” signifies that employment contracts are secured prior to the beginning of the bootcamp (subject to the candidates' successful graduation) for 100% of the enrolled candidates. The coursework is taught by industry and academic experts.
Recent Alliance for Digital Employability News
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Our latest on Alliance for Digital Employability
So you want to land a job after coding bootcamp? The statistics are on your side – 73% of bootcampers report being employed as developers after graduation. But did you know that many coding bootcamps go one step further and offer a job guarantee? We’ve put together a list of in-person and online coding bootcamps in the USA and around the world which offer guaranteed job placement. And don’t get caught off guard by the details – we’ve also included specifics about job guarantee tuition refunds, conditions, and tips to help you work out if a job guarantee coding bootcamp is right for you.Continue Reading →