So you're going to graduate from a coding bootcamp – congrats! But just because you learn to code doesn't mean you're automatically handed a job as a developer. In this free webinar, a panel from two notable bootcamps – Turing School and Flatiron School – will deliver a roadmap to landing your first job after graduation. RSVP here!
How to Join
- Date: Wednesday, March 21st
- Time: 4pm EST
- RSVP Here!
What we'll cover:
- The current state of Junior Developer jobs – are employers really hiring from bootcamps?
- How to run your job search once you graduate.
- The tricks to getting a job offer (and how to accept it).
- Plus, we'll answer all of your questions in a Live Q&A with Jeff from Turing School and Rebekah from Flatiron School!
- Jeff Casimir, Turing School
- Rebekah Rombom, Flatiron School
- Liz Eggleston, Course Report
In addition to this roadmap, the panel will be answering your questions. So send your question to email@example.com or use the Q&A feature in Google Hangouts during the webinar to participate!
RSVP: Webinar on March 21st
You survived a coding bootcamp... now what?! Join Turing School, Flatiron School, and Course Report
Episode 25: February 2018 Bootcamp News
Read or listen to our February 2018 roundup of news and trends in the coding education industry!
Episode 24: All-Women’s Bootcamps
Mentors from The Grace Hopper Program join the podcast to discuss women in bootcamps.