Star City Code School
Star City Code School is a 16-week immersive full-stack coding bootcamp in Lincoln, Nebraska. It is run by the same people who started Omaha Code School in Omaha, Nebraska. Students spend 800 hours learning how to code and how to work as a team. By the end of the bootcamp they will have worked on at least two functional products to add to their portfolio. Star City also offers career preparation support to help graduates find their first programming job.
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.