missionu-logo

MissionU

San Francisco

MissionU

Avg Rating:5.0 ( 1 reviews )

MissionU offers a 1-year hybrid online and in-person Data Analytics and Business Intelligence course with no upfront tuition in San Francisco, California. MissionU provides students with the skills and foundation for roles where information is used to make better business decisions. Curricula are developed in partnership with industry experts and focus on relevant hard and soft skills needed to thrive in any 21st-century career. Skills covered include business writing, excel modeling, regression analysis, SQL, public speaking, persuasive communication, giving and receiving feedback, time management, problem-solving, and team dynamics. About 80% of the program is taught online – students primarily engage with peers in real-time virtual classrooms. The other 20% involves working together in person at orientation and biweekly meetups.

Prospective students must complete a 4-step process: submit information about their skills and character, finish an admissions problem-solving challenge, finish a team-based business challenge, and participate in a final individual interview.

The final 6 weeks of the program are dedicated to career guidance via training and salary negotiation. MissionU partners with companies in the Bay Area and students work on real company projects to build out their resumes. Those companies also get early access to hire top graduates.

Recent MissionU Reviews: Rating 5.0

    all (1) reviews for MissionU →

    Recent MissionU News

    • Data Analytics and Business Intelligence

      Apply
      SQL
      In Person
      Start Date None scheduled
      CostN/A
      Class sizeN/A
      LocationSan Francisco
      Skills covered include business writing, excel modeling, regression analysis, SQL, public speaking, persuasive communication, giving and receiving feedback, time management, problem solving, and team dynamics.
      Financing
      DepositN/A
      Getting in
      Minimum Skill LevelN/A
      Placement TestNo
      InterviewNo

    Shared Review

    • Good
      - 11/8/2019
      Anonymous • Student
      Overall Experience:
      Curriculum:
      Instructors:
      Job Assistance: