CVCC Coding Bootcamp
Students will learn through coding projects, mock technical interviews from local employers, networking events, guest lectures, and more. Each course culminates in a client-driven development project for a local non-profit agency. This provides students the ability to build a production-worthy application to add to their resumes, LinkedIns, and GitHub portfolios.
CVCC Coding Bootcamp is focused on providing an immersive education that teaches students to think and solve problems like seasoned programmers. Small class sizes ensure a solid mentorship experience, with strong guidance to becoming a self-sustaining developer. Students are also provided personalized career assistance both pre-and post-graduation.
CVCC Coding Bootcamp operates in partnership with Collective Education, and courses are held at the Cuyahoga Valley Career Center.
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.