CVCC Coding Bootcamp
NOTE: CVCC Coding Bootcamp is closed, but their parent company, Cuyahoga Valley Career Center is still open for several other Adult Education programs.
Students will learn through coding projects, mock technical interviews from local employers, networking events, guest lectures, and more. Each course culminates in a client-driven development project for a local non-profit agency. This provides students the ability to build a production-worthy application to add to their resumes, LinkedIn profiles, and GitHub portfolios.
CVCC Coding Bootcamp is focused on providing an immersive education that teaches students to think and solve problems like seasoned programmers. Small class sizes ensure a solid mentorship experience, with strong guidance to becoming a self-sustaining developer. Students are also provided personalized career assistance both pre-and post-graduation.
CVCC Coding Bootcamp operates in partnership with Collective Education, and courses are held at the Cuyahoga Valley Career Center.
Recent CVCC Coding Bootcamp Reviews: Rating 5.0
- Start Date
- None scheduled
- Class size
- Minimum Skill Level
- Placement Test
$250 Scholarship to CVCC Coding Bootcamp
Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive CVCC Coding Bootcamp scholarship for $250 off tuition!
Offer is only valid for new applicants. Applicants who have already submitted an application cannot claim this scholarship.
- Full Stack Web Development (Cleveland)
CVCC Coding Bootcamp Reviews
1 review sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Kurt and Jeff's instruction has allowed me to enter an industry where job prospects are limitless; not only will they teach you programming languages, but they'll explain why you'd use it, how you'd use it, and how to transfer your working knowledge over into using other systems and concepts. It's not easy, you'll need to apply your patience consistently, and you're going to have to set your pride aside for a bit, because you are definitely going to hit roadblocks. Don't worry, though, these two wholeheartedly care about what they're teaching, and they wont allow you to shut down. They're both insistent on pulling you through and answering your questions, no matter how dumb you think you're going to sound. Trust me, I was in those shoes, and they always gave me a full and logical explanation. When your program is all said and done, and you understand that you're going to have to discipline yourself to keep pushing forward, the only problem you're going to have is figuring out which direction you want to take your career.