Maven is a 12-week, full stack coding bootcamp in Barcelona, Spain. Maven aims to supply the demand of Software Engineers in Spain and around the world with a world class software engineering curriculum, learning environment, and programming courses. Maven focuses on opening doors to people who are mid to senior level software engineers, yet there is also a 4-week course for beginners. Students are provided with personalized teaching and support to develop their own projects and are equipped with the necessary skills, discipline and experience to become programmers who excel in the sector.
Recent Maven Reviews: Rating 5.0
Recent Maven News
In PersonFull Time3 Weeks
Deposit 800 Euros
Minimum Skill Level No Skills Prep Work None Placement Test No Interview No
2 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
- Fast paced and on point- 10/31/2016Miguel Gómez Donoso • Project Management Systems Manager • Student • Course: Apprentice • Campus: Barcelona
I attended the first instance of this course during its trial deployment in Madrid.
The strongest points were without doubt: 1) the structure and packing of the topics and 2) the teaching personnel.
The course was very well constucted, supported with practical excercises that didn't feel academical nor boring. These kept reinforcing previous lessons while incorporating knew challenges, which was crucial within a fast paced curriculum with no redundances and no filler in it.
Theoretical background was provided exactly when required while keeping the general feeling of being applicable and on-point every step of the way.
In the end, it really felt like I had amassed an impressive amount of potential that could be put into use without having to go back to the notes or having to do tedious recollections of the processes learned. It was knowledge that had really been interiorized.