Welcome to the August News Roundup, your monthly news digest full of the most interesting articles and announcements in the bootcamp space. Want your bootcamp's news to be included in the next News Roundup? Submit announcements of new courses, scholarships, or open jobs at your school!
Bootcamps in the News
- LendLayer Offers Loans for Coding and Developer Bootcamps
- 6 Steps to Getting the Most out of your Coding Camp Experience
- Coding School Graduates Boost Salaries by 44%
- Is the Learn-to-Code Movement Forgetting about Existing Developers?
- The White House has their eye on coding bootcamps...
- The Firehose Project team broke down our latest webinar- if you have questions about specific online coding bootcamps, here are your answers!
Newly Announced Courses
- gr8code begins accepting applications for their Front-End Bootcamp in Tampa.
- Concordia University partners with Software Craftsmanship Guild for a new bootcamp.
- MakerSquare launches their part-time courses in Houston and Austin.
- Houston-based Coder Camps extends to San Francisco and Washington, DC.
- Metis announces UX Design & Front-End Development and Data Science courses.
- Skill Distillery is accepting applications for their 19-week Java bootcamp in Denver.