Think Academy is an online and in-person NYC-based full stack coding bootcamp designed to turn students into full-time professional web developers, through one-on-one expert mentorship, and group pairing sessions. Students will work 20-40 hours per week depending on their schedule as the curriculum averages about 3 months to complete– students decide how fast they want to learn at their own pace.
Job assistance is an important part of the program so that students can get interview prep and resume critiques from Think Academy experienced mentors helping to land students dream jobs. The school accepts students based on work ethic and culture match and interested students should submit the application form online.
New York City
Full Stack .NET MVC
Front End Web Developer - Online
$500 Think Academy Scholarship
- No eligibility restrictions.
- All courses and campuses in Think Academy
Think Academy Reviews
6 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
* These outcomes are not audited by Course Report. In some cases, data is audited by a third party.
Think Academy has an acceptance rate of 94%, of which 100% of accepted students enroll in a course. Of the students who enroll at Think Academy, 88% graduate. 92% are hired in technical roles within 120 days and report an average income of $45,000.
Job Seeking Graduates Placed:
After 120 days
Notes & Caveats:
Towards the end of our program, we switch from programming to job getting skills, where we teach you how to interview, and how to solve code challenges. We also connect you with recruiters if you are from NYC.