product-faculty-logo

Product Faculty

San Francisco

Product Faculty

Product Faculty offers a part-time 8-week course in product management in Toronto, Canada. The course covers both basic and advanced product management content including PM Foundations, product strategy, roadmaps, agile methods, business, data, and UX skills. Students will engage in one-on-one mentorship throughout and after the course from instructors with more than 8 years of product industry experience. In each class, students can also learn professional guest speakers from the tech industry product space.

Product Faculty envisions empowering product managers with the product ethos required to excel in tomorrow’s economy. Students will review the top Toronto tech start-ups and product cases, and receive resume critiques and mock interviews to help strategically translate past experience to a product. This guidance better helps students land a product management job.

As well as receiving catered lunch for every class; upon completion of the course, students earn an Advanced Product Management certificate.

Recent Product Faculty Reviews: Rating 4.96

all (103) reviews for Product Faculty →

Recent Product Faculty News

• Advanced Product Management

Product Management
      Location-
      Tuition PlansPayment Plans Offered
    • Helena Rodemann • Head of Product • Graduate
      This is the best Product Management Course!

It was a great journey in the Advanced Product Management Course.
      The best thing about this course is the advanced content. It takes a deep dive into the ins and outs of product strategy, product roadmaps, product discovery, metrics, product growth & user psychology with the support and guidance of the best of the best: Moe Ali, Eric Weber, Dennis Chow, Giff Constable, Toby Johnson, to name a few.

Not only was this practical learning, but the faculty also made the work fun. Through the way the course is taught, the connections you make in class, and the great activities (case-studies), it was fun working and learning alongside all the talented, experienced & knowledgeable product leaders.

This course prepared me to build better products — especially for those on the margins, those on the sidelines, those not typically represented. It enabled me to making the world better through product management.
    • Calvin Zhai • Product Manager • Graduate
      What a journey to meet and interact with the most outstanding people in the product field through the Advanced Product Management Course. Product Faculty provides unbelievable education that furthers your confidence in product management. The course covers topics like product development and stakeholder management. I want to thank the educators of the course who created an outstanding course.
    • Vincent Porretti • Director • Graduate
      Very happy to graduate from the Product Faculty's Advanced Product Management Course.
      This course was such an amazing experience with awesome speakers every week to share their knowledge!
      If you want to broaden and deepen your Product Management knowledge, this is the program for you!
    • Himanshu Wadhwa • Product Management Specialist • Graduate
      I recommend Product Faculty's Advanced Product Management course with a lot of enthusiasm!

The learning during course has been like a wave through the ocean of Product. The content was dynamic and specific to senior product roles and current trends/ needs of the industry. The product leaders who taught the course, including Moe Ali, Sikandar Ali, Dennis Chow, all the other fantastic guests speakers really make the course outstanding. I gained so much knowledge and learning from them and my terrific classmates (especially my capstone project partners).

This course is an excellent investment into advancing your product management career.

• Janelle Dufoe • Senior Manager, Product - Corporate Operations • Graduate
      I completed Product Faculty’s Advanced Product Management course.

This course was engaging and interactive, while covering everything from tactical PM skills, strategy and roadmap development as well as Product Leadership. I had a great experience in this course.

Everything from the faculty to the students in the class was carefully chosen (only experienced PMs are accepted into the course). The content is curated for senior product managers, so you get to learn skills that are relevant to your job, not just theory. The course is online and is live, so each module is taught by expert faculty who it was amazing to learn from. Unlike some other programs out there that are independent study or pre-recorded, this course teaches you live with faculty that takes the time to help you grow.
    • Saranya Yogarajah • Graduate
      I took the Advanced Product Management to level up in my career. I'm proud to have graduated the program and received my certification from Product Faculty!

The PF team has really put together an excellent program. The faculty taught us everything from foundations to advanced theory on product management. I've very proud to have taken this course and I recommend it very highly!
    • Zeinab Bagheri • Senior Product Manager • Graduate
      Recently found my Advanced Product Management certificate, and it reminded me of my journey with Product Faculty. The Product Faculty team spent so much time paying attention to detail to every aspect of the course for the students. From the curriculum, to finding ways for every single person to connect and network with others. Not to mention the thoughtful awards they handed out!

This award was handed out to my team and I for having the number one capstone project presentation. It was awesome working with my team members on this, and the capstone project really helped to nail the learnings from the course. I encourage PMs to take this course and participate in the capstone project!
    • Justin Lagtapon • Graduate
      Taking this course - Advanced Product Management - was the best decision!

The whole experience was inspiring and informative. During the classes, there were guest speakers every weekend to help drill home course content and work on practical case studies to apply the knowledge and skills. Since the content is advanced, it will take some time for everything to truly be absorbed and practiced. But the material is relevant and practical for your role as a senior PM.
    • Anish Sharma • Product Development Consultant • Graduate
      So glad I made the decision to take this course and to be part of the Product Faculty family. Special thanks to Moe, Sikandar, and the PF team for the work involved in creating such a seamless learning environment and support network.

Through the Advanced Product Management Program, I had the opportunity to learn from cases and experiences that product leaders in the premier startups and companies worked on. The interaction in class with these individuals and getting feedback from them on the work we were doing was invaluable. If anyone wants to learn more about my PF experience please don't hesitate to reach out, I definitely recommend this course to anyone considering it!

• Tedy Bukasa • Graduate
      I started the year taking the Advanced Product Management course, and it was a great decision. It's excellent to be able to start the year accomplishing my goals. I'm looking forward to applying the lessons learned from this course. I highly recommend it!

• Teresa Lee • Graduate
      I completed the Product Faculty Advanced Product Management program. It was an amazing experience learning from industry leaders and fellow classmates worldwide. The in-class activities were great opportunities to collaborate with peers and apply the class material. I'm glad to have committed to the group capstone project as well as it really allowed us to go in depth and apply frameworks to build up to a final presentation to industry judges. It was great to be able to learn from and alongside my classmates, and also get valuable feedback from the faculty along the way!

It was worth the 6:30am Saturday mornings and I'm looking forward to the continued learning and support with our alum network! I highly recommend this course to anyone considering it.