Wyncode’s purpose is to help people and companies grow. Their programs are tailored for anyone with the tenacity and dedication to learn these skill sets.
Wyncode is licensed by the Florida Department of Education’s Commission for Independent Education and accepts the GI Bill. With 850+ graduates and 400+ hiring partners, Wyncode has an expansive footprint throughout the Miami tech community and beyond. Joining the Wynfam has the added bonus of being immersed in the South Florida tech and entrepreneurial community through partnerships and programming. Plus, full-time program graduates receive Wyncode’s lifetime career support.
Recent Wyncode Reviews: Rating 4.74
Recent Wyncode News
- May 2020 Coding Bootcamp News
- March 2020 Coding Bootcamp News
- Coding Bootcamps + COVID-19: Updates, Scholarships and Tips for Learning Online
- Digital Marketing
OnlinePart Time4 Hours/week10 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost $5,000 Class size 30 Location MiamiDigital marketing skills can help build your career in any field. Maybe you’re already a savvy marketer looking to strengthen your knowledge and skills, or you’re in a position that would benefit from understanding the basic principles of digital marketing. Our digital marketing course will get you on the path to becoming a digital marketer with a performance and content mindset, plus a focus on generating actionable insights from data analytics.
Deposit $500 FinancingAvailable through Climb Credit Scholarship Wyncode Scholarships up to $500 available
Deposit $500 FinancingAvailable through Climb Credit Scholarship Wyncode Scholarships available up to $500 including Women in Tech and Military scholarships
Minimum Skill Level Beginner Placement Test No Interview No
OnlineFull Time40 Hours/week10 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost $15,000 Class size 40 Location MiamiAre you looking to change your life? Wyncode’s full stack web development immersive is a great place to start. In ten weeks you’ll complete 350 hours of staffed learning, write 5,000 lines of code, and graduate as a full stack web developer. When this full time course ends, Wyncode’s legendary job support will help you until you find the programming job of your dreams. We have over 850 alumni who have been hired at over 350 hiring partners and counting, our Wynfam network is extensive!
Deposit $500 Financing Scholarship Full Scholarships available for eligible, unemployed Miami-Dade residents Wyncode Scholarships up to $3,000 including Women in Tech scholarships Veteran Scholarships
Minimum Skill Level Beginner Prep Work Pre-work for enrolled students Placement Test No Interview Yes Start Date None scheduled Cost $15,000 Class size 25 Location MiamiAny designer can create something pretty, but only a few can create a design that is user friendly. A product designer is one of the most in demand jobs in technology today. Our 10 week full time UX/UI Immersive will take you from beginner to Product Designer. The program will teach you to understand users, communicate through design, shape the user journey, utilize UX frameworks, build through collaborative discovery and like all Wyncode programs further enhance your skill set with professional development. Our UX/UI Immersive receives the same lifetime legendary job support as our Full Stack Web Development course. With the ongoing demand for website optimization and mobile applications, these are the type of designers that are in high demand right now. As a leader in education, Wyncode is a training hub for world class UX/UI design.
Deposit $500 Financing Scholarship Full scholarship available for eligible, unemployed Miami-Dade residents Wyncode scholarships up to $3,000 including Women in Tech scholarship Veterans Scholarship
Minimum Skill Level Designed for beginners with a creative side or background - but no previous experience necessary. Prep Work Pre-work is assigned to enrolled students Placement Test No Interview Yes
300 reviews sorted by:
- UX/UI Immersive- 6/27/2020Kimberly • UX/UI Designer • Graduate • Course: UX/UI Immersive • Campus: Miami • Verified via LinkedInDeciding to do an intensive program for career/life change was an important/stressful decision. And choosing Wyncode was the best decision I could have made, I’m so happy I did. Gessica, my head instructor, is an expert in the field - not all experts know how to teach and this one does. We had long days in front of our screens and she kept the content always interesting and applicable. I feel empowered and prepared for my new career with a solid base of knowledge/skills. Plus the learning culture at Wyncode is unique and I believe how more schools/traditional schools need to become. We learn soft skills, we learn to think positively and expect the best from ourselves, and we receive concrete career assistance post graduation. Love this place.
- 10 Weeks intensive course- 6/26/2020Benjamin Moore • Jr Full-Stack Web Developer • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via LinkedInThis course was very intensive but instructed very well. Each week built on the last one and was well designed to help me grow into being a junior web-developer. All of the instructors were motivational and did a phenomenal job instructing us given the circumstances of COVID-19.
Our classroom became very tight-knit group out of this bootcamp and we are already working on team-based networking along with pursuing projects and job opportunities.
- Amazing Staff and Supportive Staff- 4/17/2020Elvis Hernandez • Software Quality Assurance Engineer • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via LinkedInThe ENTIRE staff at Wyncode is an amazing bunch of individuals that will stop at nothing to make sure that you get the help that you need. Doesn't matter if its academic, financial, or emotional. the team at Wyncode always has your back. The instructors Ernie, Leo, and Laz, along with all of the TA's are super passionate and skilled at what they do and it shows in the amount of effort they put forth in their jobs. The experience of going through a coding bootcamp is a grueling one, but if you put your head down and apply yourself then I absolutely believe that it is a worthwhile endeavor that will change your life.
- Best decision I've made in years!- 4/15/2020Kristina • Graduate • Course: UX/UI Immersive • Campus: Miami • Verified via LinkedInI am an industrial designer with over 10 + years of experience and I came into the UX/UI immersive class to increase my value as a designer in the digital realm. I was worried that the content might be a bit too rudimentary after all of my experience, but I was thoroughly challenged throughout the course and learned all of the tools and methodologies to succeed in this field. Not only did I gain a wealth of knowledge, but also friendships with many like minded and talented people as well as a supportive career network. In the past, I've attended University at one of the top rated schools in the country, but I found my Wyncode instructor Gessica was one of the best instructors I've ever had! I have so much respect for her patience and knowledge and ability to always keep class interesting and fun day in and day out! She goes above and beyond all expectations! So if you are considering taking this course, I wouldn't think twice, just do it! You won't regret it! I promise. If I could stay in that class for couple years, I would!!
Response From: Francis Martinez of WyncodeTitle: Admissions DirectorFriday, Apr 10 2020Hello Hubert, please note that approval for an ISA is based on an application with criteria set both by Wyncode and Meratas, our ISA partner. Unfortunately, your application didn’t meet the minimum requirements and was denied. You can refer to the email I sent you on 4/10/2020 to see verification of this decision. Considering this, our goal was to work with you to find other options which is why we recommended Climb Credit.In regards to the interview, please note that our technical challenge at Wyncode is the requirement that you complete 100% of the pre-work assigned before the program begins. This pre-work is reviewed by our Full Stack Web Development instructors and is designed to assure that you have the skills needed to succeed in the program prior to starting the curriculum.We are sorry to hear you feel this way about Wyncode. In any case, we would like to have a conversation about your experience so we can take your suggestions into account moving forward. If you are available, please contact our Communications Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Amazing Experience Doing the Full Stack Course- 3/27/2020Iman Bashir • Student • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via LinkedIn
I am so happy that I chose to do THIS course in Miami (coming from Canada)... What made my experience so amazing was the nonstop support where the staff didn't LET ME fall off my game. They keep you motivated and provide you so much more than just an amazing curriculum, they provide you with a coding community that doesn't just end after the course. The curriculum is amazing for people who struggle with traditional classes by incorporating code-alongs, tons of labs, games, weekend and night support, extra resources, and lecturers/ta's who go the extra measure by constantly iterating the class experience for you.
- Full Stack Web Development Course- 3/27/2020Kiara P • Student • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via GitHubProud to have had the opportunity to be part of the Wynfam and develop the skills needed to be a Full Stack Developer. One of the core values they taught was to Never Stop Learning, which I will forever keep with me throughout my career in the tech industry.
- Worth it!- 3/27/2020Bonita • Graduate • Course: UX/UI Immersive • Campus: Miami • Verified via LinkedInDefinitely recommend. I was very thorough in my research when I was looking into bootcamps although I was on the fence between which program I wanted to do I knew it was either web dev or UX/UI, I knew I wanted to attend one. I am so happy with the decision I made to go to wyncode. My instructor, Gessica is amazing and the whole wyn fam is so supportive through everything.
- Full Stack Web Development- 3/27/2020Sonia St. Remy • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via GitHubComing into this course with little to no experience the staff helped in any way they could to make sure that I succeeded. Recommendations for the upcoming student don't stop at the pre - work learn as mush as you can to give yourself a leg up in the class. Make the TA's your best - friends they are always will to help and sign up for as many one - on -one as you can.
- Wyncode - Student- 12/11/2019Emilio Izquierdo • Founder and Data Strategy Consultant • Student • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via LinkedIn
I attended Wyncode in Oct of 2019. My instructor was Andy Weiss and the Teaching Assistants where Leo Policastro and Lazaro Quintana. After working for nearly a decade in data warehousing, strategy and analytics alongside web developers, I decided to take a break and dive into full-stack web development myself. I was seeking to understand the full cycle of web development and pick up on some new languages along the way. Before selecting Wyncode as where I'd like to gain these new skills, I explored several schools offering similar programs online and with physical locations in South Florida. During my initial interview with Wyncode the interviewer understood my needs and made me feel welcome.
Once the Wyncode program started the pace of the program was appropriately fast-paced, all the lectures would build on each other in a proper way with just enough projects and homework in between to fully link the lectures together. As a student, you must remain fully committed to working long days, including weekends, to get the full benefits from the course. After just 10 weeks I can proudly say that I feel very comfortable with full-stack web development and ended the course having enough tools in my tool chest to accomplish the tasks I was looking to tackle and build my own light white web applications.
In addition, the full-time staff at Wyncode exceeded my expectations. They were always very genuine with their demeanor and went above and beyond to assist the students at all times of the day. The sense of community and support you experience at Wyncode is amazing. It is without a doubt that I would recommend Wyncode to anyone looking to expand their tech skills and/or completely switch careers
- WE LOVE WYNCODE- 12/6/2019Natalia • Student • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via LinkedIn
- A life-changing 10 weeks- 12/6/2019Jen Jordan • Full-Stack Web Developer • Graduate • Course: Full Stack Web Development • Campus: Miami • Verified via LinkedIn
I found out about Wyncode when I was working as a middle school teacher and feeling deeply unsatisfied with where my life was going. I did my research on various bootcamps, and Wyncode stood out from the crowd. I attended their one-day bootcamp and quickly realized that they perfectly execute the teaching process, which impressed me as an educator. Also, Andy is a phenominal instructor with years of experience both in education and as a senior web developer. The fact that tuition includes Wynwork (job support and placement) makes this bootcamp a no-brainer. It isn't the cheapest, but it has the most value.
Now that I am a graduate of Wyncode, I can say it was one of the best decisions I have made in my life. The constant reminder to have a growth-mindset to tackle any problem has made me a better developer and person. My family is amazed with how confident and knowledgeable I am as a developer in a short space of time. They really prepared me for my final project and presenting it to the tech industry on pitch night. I'm genuinely a happier person now, and I can't thank them enough for giving me this confidence and these practical skills.
Now that I am seeking work, I really feel like the "Wynfam" are really behind me. Every year, they release a job support for their hiring rate (93% for 2018), so my success is also their success. Wyntalent is supporting me with resume help, and weekly workshops. All of it free for me.
You may feel like, "Wait a second. This is all too perfect. What's the catch?" The truth is that there is no catch. The founders, Johanna and Juha Mikkola are genuine people that want to help the South Florida tech scene grow. This school is their brainchild, and they love it and protect it. As a result, they hire folks that are just as positive, dedicated, and upstanding as they are. The work culture here is amazing. You're going to love learning here.
* These outcomes are not audited by Course Report. In some cases, data is audited by a third party.
Of the students who enroll at Wyncode, 90% graduated. 85% of graduates were job-seeking and 86% of job-seeking graduates found in-field employment after 180 days and report a median income of $52,669. Below is the 180 Day Employment Breakdown for 161 graduates included in this report: