University of Wisconsin Extension Coding Boot Camp
Applicants do not need programming experience to enroll, but once admitted, all students will complete a pre-course tutorial. As the program is part-time, the UW-Ext. Coding Boot Camp is designed for working professionals and students who are actively pursuing a career change or advancement or looking to gain a new skill set.
Throughout the 24-week boot camp, students have access to career-planning services, portfolio review, demo days, and recruiting advice. Graduates will receive a certificate from the University of Wisconsin-Extension and will have a portfolio of projects demonstrating a working knowledge of web development.
- Start Date
- November 6, 2018
- Class size
- Minimum Skill Level
- Placement Test
$500 University of Wisconsin Extension Coding Boot Camp Scholarship
- Offer is only valid for new applicants. Applicants who have already submitted an application cannot claim this scholarship.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with other offers.
- Full Stack Web Development (Milwaukee)
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.