ucf-boot-camps-logo

UCF Boot Camps

Orlando, Orlando, Orlando, Orlando

UCF Boot Camps

UCF Boot Camps offer part-time and full-time web development courses, and part-time data analytics, digital marketing, and UX/UI courses. The full stack curriculum includes HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery, Bootstrap, Express.js, Node.js, databases, MongoDB, MySQL, and Git.

The data curriculum includes programming in Excel, Python, R programming, JavaScript charting, HTML/CSS, API interactions, SQL, Tableau, fundamental statistics, machine learning, and more. Enjoy close collaboration with other professionals while receiving hands-on experience.

The digital marketing curriculum covers highly relevant skills, training students in marketing strategy fundamentals, optimizing campaigns and websites, digital advertising and automation strategy, and more. Students will get hands-on experience with tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, and Wordpress.

The UX/UI program provides hands-on training in user-centric design research, design thinking, visual prototyping and wireframing, interface design, storyboarding, visual design theory, web prototyping with HTML5 and CSS, interaction design with JavaScript and jQuery, and more.

Applicants do not need prior experience to enroll, but once admitted, all students will complete a pre-course tutorial. UCF Boot Camps are designed for students and professionals or those who are actively pursuing a career change, advancement or are looking to learn a new skill.

Students will benefit from a wide range of career services to be positioned for success through graduation and beyond. Services include portfolio reviews, resume and social media profile support, high-impact career events, workshops, mock interviews, and 1:1 career coaching. Graduates will receive a Certificate of Completion from UCF Division of Continuing Education and will have a portfolio of projects demonstrating a working knowledge of web development, data analytics, or digital marketing.

UCF Boot Camps are offered in collaboration with Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand.

Recent UCF Boot Camps Reviews: Rating 4.58

all (58) reviews for UCF Boot Camps →

Recent UCF Boot Camps News

Read all (3) articles about UCF Boot Camps →
  • Data Analytics and Visualization - Part-Time

LocationOrlando
    This boot camp is rigorous, fast-paced, and focused on the practical technical skills needed to analyze and solve data problems. Gain proficiency in a broad array of technologies like Excel, Python and R programming, JavaScript charting, SQL databases, Tableau, machine learning, and more. Throughout the boot camp, you will complete projects using real data sets from the worlds of finance, healthcare, government, social welfare, and more — allowing you to build a strong portfolio with a professional demonstration of mastery.
    Payment plans available
  • Digital Marketing - Part-Time

LocationOrlando
    UCF Digital Marketing Boot Camp is a challenging, part-time digital marketing boot camp that takes a multidisciplinary approach to attaining proficiency in marketing strategy, campaign development, digital advertising, and modern tools in site analytics and reporting. Gain experience with in-demand tools and technologies such as Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, Wordpress, and more, while also advancing campaign analysis technical skills.
  • Full Stack Flex - Full-Time

CSS, HTML, JavaScript, jQuery, MongoDB, Node.js, Git, MySQL, React.js
    LocationOrlando
    UCF Coding Boot Camp is a 12-week, full-time web development boot camp. The full stack curriculum includes HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery, Bootstrap, Express.js, React.js, databases, MongoDB, Node.js, MySQL, Command Line, Git, and more. Gain real-world experience through complex projects and build a professional portfolio that demonstrates your knowledge. Benefit from a wide range of career services to be positioned for success in the job market including portfolio reviews, resume and social media profile support, workshops, and mock interviews.
  • Full Stack Web Development - Part-Time

CSS, Git, HTML, JavaScript, jQuery, MongoDB, MySQL, Node.js, React.js
    LocationOrlando
    UCF Coding Boot Camp is a 24-week, part-time web development boot camp. The full stack curriculum includes HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery, Bootstrap, Express.js, React.js, databases, MongoDB, Node.js, MySQL, Command Line, Git, and more. Gain real-world experience through complex projects and build a professional portfolio that demonstrates your knowledge. Benefit from a wide range of career services to be positioned for success in the job market including portfolio reviews, resume and social media profile support, workshops, and mock interviews.
  • UX/UI Boot Camp - Part-Time

User Experience Design, jQuery, JavaScript, HTML, Design, CSS
    LocationOrlando
    Get hands-on training and instruction in UX/UI design methodology, design software skills, front end web prototyping technologies and frameworks including HTML/CSS, interaction design with JavaScript and jQuery, and more. Maintain your current schedule by studying part-time, and apply what you’ve learned toward building a comprehensive portfolio of projects ranging from AI sketches to mobile-responsive web layouts.
    Payment plans available

• $500 UCF Boot Camps Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive UCF Boot Camps scholarship for $500 off tuition!

• Data Analytics and Visualization - Part-Time (Orlando)
    • All courses in Orlando
    • Digital Marketing - Part-Time (Orlando)
    • All courses in Orlando
    • Full Stack Web Development - Part-Time (Orlando)
    • UX/UI Boot Camp - Part-Time (Orlando)
    • Full Stack Flex - Full-Time (Orlando)
  • Kelvin Medina • Graduate

I graduated on August 2017 and I would say it is a pretty great and extensive experience! I was working 40 hours a week throughout the 24-week program in Fort Lauderdale at the time.

I was expecting a lot of challenges and I defintely got more than that. I just wanted to master HTML, CSS, and Javascript and go on my way. I ended up learning much more and studied languages that I never imagined that I would understand the basic concept. If you are looking for a career switch, the instructors and career professionals are committed to helping you get to where you to be. If you are looking for a bootcamp that will add to your skill set, which is what I used it for, this is the perfect course for you.

I wrote an extensive article on what to look out for and what I think is the best way to go about this course. Here is the link: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-survive-coding-bootcamp-what-expect-kelvin-medina

Hopefully you decide to take on this challenge! Good luck!

Tuesday, Aug 22 2017
    Thank you for your review, Kelvin. We’re so glad that you had a positive experience with this program. It’s wonderful to hear that you were able to complete this program while working full time, as it is designed for working professionals just like you. We’re thrilled that you learned so much, and that our team has demonstrated their true commitment to helping our students succeed.

Your article provides excellent insight for future students, we appreciate you taking the time to write about your journey. Congratulations on completing the program, we’re cheering you on as you move forward.

• Gatlin Rowe • Programmer • Graduate

I was 25 already in a dead end job doing something I did not care about. I wanted a change and have always been very into the idea of programming as a profession and have tried to teach my self it countless times in the past. this Bootcamp came at the right time in my life. with them having multiple locations and times it made it easy to find one that fit my schedule. Once I was in I was hooked. both the professors I delt with on a weekly basis, Dan and Bob, were better than I would ever of hoped for. They truely have a passion not only for programming, but sharing their knowledge with others.

Now it being called a Boot Camp made me prepare for the worst. Even though we met 3 times a week, there is enough work to keep you busy day and night for the whole week, and made it fit the Boot Camp name.

There is an extensive amount of support for learning the challenging topics they cover in the short amount of 6 months. there were a total of 4 TA's, 2 professors, 2 administrative helpers(to answer any job/career, finacial questions you had) all of them available just about 24/7. Always online to chat, and each Friday they would have an open google hangout for about 2 hours, even if no one showed up, just to be available to dive into your code and help you debug any issues you are having.

The languages that were taught are the languages that I now see day to day working in the industry, They even made changes in what languages to teach as they saw the interest of the class shift. no one wanted to learn Java in my class, so they switched it out with more PHP or angular if we wanted to learn that. All tools we used to communicate and submit our work, are the tools used in the industry today to communicate and share work.

Now this class only walks you through the first few languages (HTML,CSS, and some Javascript) and after that really push you to learn how to research and find resources on your own, but if you ever get stuck they were more than happy to take all the time you need to help you get through it.

when I left that class I not only got a great understanding of the main languages used today, but also coding basics that help me adapt and figure out other languages on my own. I have an extensive portfolio, and very detailed and connected LinkedIn profile. I also am still connected with the students, TA's, and Professors of my class and have worked with them on projects. This class is exactly what I needed, when I needed it.

They ended the class with a Demo day, where they invited people from the industry to come look at our projects we had to share. I ended up picking up a programming job on the side while going through the class, and the professors let me make that my Final Project, and gave me great advice of working on client work. they helped me bid out jobs, and come up with a good estimate of how long it would take to make it. At Demo Day I was given about a dozen business cards and 2 job offers.

DISCLAIMER! if you want this to be a cheap college alternative this is not the class for you! this class is an intensive coding BOOT CAMP, there were nights I would go home and be so mentally exausted by the amout of learning and critical thinking that is involved. If you are expecting to be spoon fed you will waste your money and everyones time.

Friday, Aug 18 2017
    Thank you so much for your detailed review, Gatlin! We’re so glad that you had such a positive experience with this program. It’s wonderful to hear that this boot camp provided you with the opportunity to change your career path, just as you wanted.

We carefully select our instructors because we know that it’s important to have dedicated, supportive, and passionate real-world programmers guide our students during their boot camp journey. It can be challenging to learn so many concepts in an abbreviated time period, so we love that our team as a whole has provided you with the support you needed during the program.

It’s fantastic to hear that this course taught you coding languages that you now see working in the real-world web development industry, as well as the tools for becoming an adaptable professional. We design our curriculum with the latest market-based skills in mind, so that students exit the program with the knowledge needed to begin a career in web development, today.

Congratulations on receiving two job offers at your Demo Day! We’re thrilled that you received so many benefits from our career services, built an extensive portfolio, and formed valuable connections with instructors and peers from your cohort. Our team works hard everyday to help our students succeed in this program and beyond, so we love reading feedback like this.

As you mention, this program is not intended to replace a traditional college education. It is designed to provide specialized skills-based training for students to begin or advance a career in web development. You make an important point that students should expect to make a true effort, and dedicate time outside of the classroom to practicing and completing assignments. This is an important insight for future students to know.

Congratulations on completing this program, and on all of your success. We wish you the very best in your future endeavors.

• Edwin • Student

I attended this last year for one of the sessions at the Orlando campus. It was a horrible experience. They do a tremendous job marketing this as a life changing experience for those with little to no coding experience, but realistically it's a disaster if you have no previous coding experience.

I had signed for one of the courses that had classes on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons along with Saturday morning with an instructor (Bob) and it was a fiasco. He has no previous teaching experience, so he's not a very good instructor. He knows how to code, but he doesn't know how to teach to code.

The TA's weren't that helpful, as there's a ton of students and there's only a handful of TA's (about 2-3 max per course).

The worst part is that they'll give you excercise and expect you to learn in 5 minutes before they continue along and if you get lost, then hey, you get lost. It doesn't matter to them as they already have your $8,000 (if you sign up early) or $9,500 if you sign up later.

There were people in class with previous coding backgrounds, so they knew a lot, so the instructor would pace the class around them, which as a mess for those of us without that much previous experience.

I got visibly frustrated a lot and one of the instructor (Bob) one day noticed and told me if I felt uncomfortable, to get up and go home if I wanted to as it was only going to get harder... Really?!?! That's the best advice you can give someone who's paid their hard earned money to attend this disaster?

I continually kept in contact with the organizer (Ricky Cuellar) as my reviews of the course continued being negative. Once I informed him I wouldn't be attending anymore, he just sent me the links to the YouTube videos with the excercises and I never heard back from them again, plus I couldn't get a refund as I had already stayed a month hoping I could catch along, but it was impossible the mess they had already made.

Overall, one of the worst experiences of my life. I totally regret handing over $9K of my hard earned money to these people. Avoid at all cost.

Friday, Jun 09 2017
    Hi Edwin,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We know how challenging it can be to learn a new skill and we take your feedback very seriously. We’re sorry that you felt frustrated during your experience with our program. As this is a boot camp, the curriculum is fast-paced and designed to cover multiple concepts in an abbreviated time period.

Many of our students do enter the program with no prior experience in programming, and this is why we provide in-depth pre-course assignments to help get students up to speed. In order to further assist students that are struggling with the coursework, instructors hold in-person and virtual office hours, and are also available via email, Slack, and phone. Our tutor network is also available for additional one-on-one help at no cost.

Throughout our courses, we analyze instructor performance and their levels of engagement in the classroom, providing feedback to help them develop into the best instructors they can be. We vet our instructors carefully, hiring practitioners with a minimum of five years of experience in the field in lieu of traditional professors in order to simulate real-life working environments.

We understand that instructors and students are not always a perfect match, but we do take any concerns raised very seriously. Our instructors work to facilitate a productive and collaborative environment for our students and are cognizant of their students’ progress throughout the course. We sincerely regret that you felt your instructor did not provide satisfactory support and understanding of your frustration. We never want any of our students to feel discouraged from continuing their work in our program and beyond.

After you expressed concerns about your instructor one month into the program, we did work to accommodate your request by switching you into another instructor’s class. We regret that you decided to stop attending classes a few weeks after making the switch. We last spoke on September 14 and we let you know that our team was available should you need anything else, and that still holds true.

We would love to discuss your experience further and would appreciate the opportunity to provide any support that we can at this time to help bolster your success moving forward. You can reach me directly at (407) 454 - 9823.
  • Randy S • Student

I was enrolled in the UCF coding bootcamp in February 2017. This is a terrible program. It was very unorganized. You can only get a refund in the first week of classes. They try to keep interested until then. The professor or instructor had no teaching experience. He missing three classes and the first absence did not tell anyone he was not coming. They had to have one of the TA's to teach the course for that day. This all happened in the first month of the course. They use PowerPoints from the previous year to teach the course. The PowerPoint will have the dates of the previous year and for $9500.00, you would think it would be a better experience. The classroom is always hot when we come in. They did not want to turn the AC on earlier to have the class cool when we get in. They said the classroom is expensive and the AC turns on the minute classes start. That is not what you want to hear after paying $9500.00.This course is strictly for beginners with no coding experience at all. The admission process tries to make it seem that admission is difficult or for people with code experience but it's not. I told the admission rep (Kenneth Yee) my coding experience. All he was interested was getting he into the program. When I was not enrolled, he would call me whenever I email him a question. I emailed him with my poor satisfaction and I never got a response. I'm a Computer Science student at FAU and I've already done took a Full-Stack with Udacity, but I did not finish it because I had some persobal issues. I told Kenneth this and it was hard to learn online, but he still did not advise me that I maybe too advance for the bootcamp. WhenI got all the stuff they tried to treach I learn already throung Udacity or through my Computer Sceince major. So, they had no interest in guiding me correctly just want to get student in. This program cost too much money. Udcaity is a lot less and was a better option and they give a refund of 50% if you complete the program UCF does not do anything. Please think about this for a very long time before chosing this coding bootcamp. It's too basic and the markert is there but $9500 it too much. If you want to email r2s112@hotmail.com, I give you my honest opinion. I'm not an advisor or work in the industry..etc, but I want to save people from making the same mistake I did with this program.

Response From: Chavon Rodriguez of UCF Boot Camps
    Wednesday, May 17 2017
    Hi Randy, thank you for sharing your feedback. We are disappointed to hear about your experience.

Our program serves a mix of students ranging from those with zero coding experience to computer science students as well as graduates of other boot camps. For this reason, we begin by covering the basics, giving students a solid foundation upon which they will build throughout the program. We start slow and the intensity of our program ramps up to advanced topics very quickly. A key reason our students are successful is because we have a proven methodology for becoming a professional. Each lesson iteratively builds on the last, and there are no shortcuts to focusing on the basics at first.

During your one-on-one session on February 16 (week 2 of the program), we discussed your concerns over the curriculum and its pace. We explained this methodology and how the pace would ramp up quickly. You began classes with us on February 7 and your last day of attending class was March 2. Unfortunately, only experiencing the first four weeks of our 24-week program is not enough to see firsthand how rigorous and in-depth our program becomes once the fundamentals are covered—around week 6 and beyond.

In our March 2 discussion, we talked about the withdrawal and refund policy – noting that students would still be responsible for the remaining tuition and would continue to have access to GitHub, Slack, and the classroom as an “active non-participatory” student. On March 8, we spoke again and you confirmed that you were no longer going to attend and wanted to withdraw entirely.

While our program has an intensive vetting process and requires a minimum of five years’ experience in the field, we continue to monitor instructors to ensure that students are getting the best learning experience possible. We hire active practitioners in lieu of formal professors to best simulate real-life working environments. Still, we understand that not all instructors will meet our expectations or those of all students. In the case of your cohort, the instructor left the program and was replaced by a senior-level TA. Our chief curriculum engineer flew to your classroom to observe the replacement instructor on March 2 and validate that he was qualified and prepared. The feedback we received from the majority of the class was very positive throughout the rest of the program.

Finally, our curriculum is updated frequently to ensure that it is competitive and that we are covering the latest market demands in the region. However, minor errors can happen and some of the digital materials did show the previous year. We are confident that it did not impact the quality of our curriculum or its delivery to the students.

Our team takes feedback seriously and always uses it as a means for improvement. We sincerely wish you would have joined us throughout the duration of the program, allowing you to dive into the complex topics and experience the curriculum that we are immensely proud of. You are encouraged to contact me directly at (954) 900-6057 to discuss your experience further.
  • Pedro Sivero • Full Stack Developer • Graduate

Enrolling in this boot camp was definitely one of the best decisions that I have made. Before I joined this boot camp I had been trying to learn web development on my own for a few years without much success. The problem was that I didn't know where to start or what I should focus on.

The curriculum is really well structured, and focuses on gradually developing the skills you need as you become more proficient with the technologies that are being taught. There is definitely a lot of material, but it is manageable because you use many of the same technologies again and again and reinforce your understanding until it becomes second nature.

I can confidently say that I have learned 100 times more from the 6 months in this course than my failed attempts of learning on my own. This course was definitely the jump start that I needed to enter a career in the tech industry and connect with people with the same mindset.

Lastly, the support that I received since day one was amazing. Ricky from admissions was very supportive throughout the program. The Teaching Staff and the career director we're very knowledgable as well and were the key to turning my professional ambitions into a reality.

Wednesday, Nov 16 2016
    Thanks for your review, Pedro. Our staff is dedicated to providing an incredible education and world class support to our students, so we're thrilled to read your stellar review of our course. Congratulations on graduation and on your new career. We are proud to have served you over the past 6 months.
  • Joshua Cruey • Web Application Developer • Graduate

I am a recent graduate of this program and I must say it was a fantastic experience all the way around! The coursework is well structured with clearly defined benchmarks and the curriculum is layed out such that you get a chance to learn the theory, see the code, and then apply that knowledge during hands on coding exercises. When I came into the program I had little to no knowledge of programming and had minimal experience with html and css. In 6 short months I learned the full stack and was able to successfully apply the concepts and knowledge in my final project. In addition to the instruction, the support staff including the teachers assistants, program coordinator, and career director are all easily accessible and are there to provide guidance and support to help you achieve your goals.  I had several offers of employment upon graduation and made a huge leap ahead in my career. I highly recommend this program to all!

Monday, Oct 17 2016
    Thank you so much, Joshua! We are incredibly happy to hear that your experience was everything that we strive so hard to provide. Congratulations on your hard work, graduation and multiple job offers. We're so proud of you!
  • Edna Neal • Student

I enrolled in the inaugural class of the UCF Boot Camp. It has been the best school experience that I have ever had. I am very proud of what I have accomplished in this boot camp, but I would not have been able to do it in this short of a time without the support of my teachers, TA's and support staff. This boot camp is not easy, but it does give you everything that you need to get a great start to a career as a Full Stack developer. UCF has hired the best developers to teach this class, they have an amazing curriculum and they give you the tools that you need to succeed. Any time that you have a question, you can either ask it on Slack or you can meet with the TA's before or after class to get it figured out.

The development of the curriculum is really top notch, they have it down to a science, this is what you need to know in order to get a job as a developer today. Of course you don't learn everything that there is to know, this is a 6 month course after all, but once you get through it, you will know where to find the answers and how to it out on your own.

All of the staff have so much enthusiasm and help you get through and to realize how much you have accomplished. Throughout the boot camp you will develop applications that you can use for your portfolio, you will work in teams and on your own making applications that will look amazing and then the Career Director will work with you one on one to help you make a plan for your next step and build a resume, enhance your linkedin and how to really show off your portfolio.

The best advice I have for future students in this boot camp is to use all of the services that they provide, you have paid for, use the 1-on-1's with the TA's for help understanding concepts, show up early and work with your fellow students. This boot camp may seem like it will take a long time, but trust me, time flies and you will be graduating before you know it.

Thursday, Sep 08 2016
    Hi Edna and big thanks for your review. You have been an incredibly determined and hard working student and we are so proud of your successes. The entire staff here is cheering you on in this next phase of your career.
  • "Just Google It"
    - 9/19/2020
    Anonymous • Analyst • Student
    This course is NOT for anyone with less than 40 hours a week to commit to it. Prepare to spend 75% of that time spinning your wheels getting no where and learning nothing as you skim hundreds of pages of nonsense documentation looking for a simple function that should have been provided to you. The curriculum is full of bugs, typos, misstatements and issues that cause unneeded hang up and waste hours of time. I invested in this course so that I would not have to do exactly what it has forced me to do, what a WASTE.
    Thursday, Sep 24 2020
    Thank you for your feedback. We regret to hear you were unsatisfied with your boot camp experience.

We understand the program's pace can be challenging as it was designed to cover a great deal of knowledge in a limited amount of time. The curriculum is introduced at a higher level and individuals are expected to continue building on that knowledge outside of class. Like you mentioned, we strive to communicate to prospective applicants and participants alike the level of dedication and time commitment required, with successful students spending a minimum of 20-30 hours or more per week outside of the classroom on projects and additional learning (depending on each person's proficiency).

Not only do we strive to equip individuals with a robust academic framework, but we also work hard to help learners develop strong problem-solving and self-teaching abilities through internet research and other available resources: two qualities necessary in any real-world role. From your review, we understand that you did not feel this learning approach was sufficiently beneficial for you and we appreciate your feedback as we're constantly optimizing our curriculum and program offerings.

It's our goal for all students to leave the boot camp feeling equipped with the skills they need to succeed. We would love the opportunity to speak with you directly to learn how else we can assist you at this time. If you would like, please reach out to us at (407) 454-9823.

I joined this course due to my background in analytics. The job market wanted me to know a few variations of the 10 offered in this course. I was excited to jump in and had high hopes.

The first two weeks are lovely. There is a great lecture on data science and the world of data, you learn things you never knew about excel (even for the advanced excel folk like me), and then into VBA. That is the place in the curriculum where you have to make the choice whether or not to withdraw from the class or not for your refund. That is where the first red flag was for me. I made it clear I had zero experience with development and coding during my phone interview, and I was told that was fine. This is not fine. This is not a course for someone who has zero experience with either. After that withdraw period, you learn things that are nothing like excel or VBA, and I felt I wasn't given a fair preview of what I would be learning the rest of that course.

There was not any communication prior to class on the structure of the course. We have class 3x a week for 3 hours, plus an assignment due weekly. Each assignment took me roughly 8-10 hours to do. That doesn't include the time I reviewed class material, (which was needed due to the fast pace of class), time with the tutor, or the time I spent practicing on my own. When I broke it down, I dedicated 40-50 hours a week to this boot camp, I was only told that 3 classes a week and 15 hours were "on average" required (which would have been 30 hours).

The TA's and instructors are SO INCREDIBLY HELPFUL. Willing to help with anything. However, with the help, a tutor, and dedicating all extra hours to outside course work, I still was struggling. With all that said, I cannot even begin to tell you how many times in class we were told to google code, google how to fix things, or google troubleshooting.

Up until the very end, many students I spoke with after class regretted signing up and it was not as advertised. Wishing they would have learned it on their own.

In the end, I dropped this course. I felt as if I could have learned all of this in one year, via independent study with Google and Youtube, create a polished GitHub portfolio, and secure a data job without a certificate. This was even suggested during my research of this Bootcamp, and I should have listened. Most job requirements in this field do not require the certificate, just that you have knowledge or can show you have that skill.

Thursday, Dec 12 2019
    Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. We're happy to hear you enjoyed the initial portion of the program and found our instructional team to be helpful, but we regret that the overall course material and pace were not what you were expecting.

Our boot camp serves a mix of individuals ranging from beginners to professionals, and many of our learners do enter the boot camp with no prior experience in certain topics. We cover a great deal of material in a limited amount of time and understand that this is a challenging and rigorous course, true to its boot camp name. As such we do our best to communicate to prospective applicants and students alike the level of dedication and time commitment required, with successful students spending a minimum of 20-30 hours or more per week outside of the classroom on projects and additional learning (depending on each person's proficiency). From your review, we understand that you felt you were not fully aware of the time commitment and rigor.

Like you mentioned, the curriculum is introduced at a higher level in-class and individuals are expected to continue building on that knowledge outside of class. As the curriculum progresses, we've found this methodology to be useful and seen that students not only become increasingly confident in their knowledge but also gain essential problem-solving and self-teaching skills—two essential qualities necessary in any real-world role. We're glad you were able to utilize our available student support resources, including in-person/virtual office hours and 1:1 tutoring.

We sincerely regret you did not move forward with the course and would like the opportunity to personally speak with you in order to determine what additional support we can provide you with at this time. If you would like, please reach out to us directly at (407) 454-9823.
  • Anonymous • Programmer • Applicant

The more there is a mixture between good and bad reviews the more you can verify they are not fabricated and genuine. Now I don’t necessarily want to say my review is one star but I had to catch people’s attention who wanted to apply to this program like me.I figured I’d write this review out of concern from a red flag recieved. First off, I want to say I can start a company called Starbucks sucks ass that serves coffee and can legally get away with that.My family got in contact with the associate dean of ucf. The dean said that he’s never heard of ucf coding boot camp. So just keep that in mind people. At first Joel from the data camp made me interested. But there was a lot of questions not exactly answered. I then talked to Susan h(won’t mention last name for privacy ). After talking with her the way she pitched it made it sound like a for profit useless degree like full sail, a college I attended. Their career service department sounds like it doesn’t have connections and uses google to find leads that you can find on your own. I am in a crossroads between this and finishing my second 4 year. Sorry for the bad review but just putting out my 2 cents. I can graduate from ucf with my comp sci major and start a start up like this company. I can slightly alter the name from the college and allude people that it’s assocated with ucf.

Friday, Jul 12 2019
    Thank you for your feedback. Like you noted, the UCF Division of Continuing Education has partnered with Trilogy Education Services (TES) to offer the UCF Coding Boot Camp. UCF is deeply involved in the curriculum, instructor selection, and outcomes of each of our classes, and routinely meet in conjunction with TES to monitor the learning experience and performance. Both UCF and TES are completely dedicated to transforming students' lives and aim to be fully transparent about this relationship throughout the admissions process and course.

Our admissions advisors strive to provide a comprehensive application process, beginning with an initial phone interview, followed by a timed, academic test and final critical thinking interview. During this time, we encourage interested participants to ask any and all relevant questions. We're continually optimizing our program experience, so we appreciate your insight.

While we do not secure direct employment for our students, our career services are built on the principle of empowerment and provide more than 75 hours of professional development, consisting of resume and portfolio reviews, virtual tech panels, technical interview training, and 1:1 meetings with their Career Director.

We continually strive to make sure participants feel supported every step of the way. We would love to speak to you personally to see if there is anything else we can do at this time. If you would like, please reach out to us at (407) 454-9823.