The Hacking School
Recent The Hacking School Reviews: Rating 4.0
Full Stack Mobile Development
This is a 6-Week long mobile development program where candidates will be able building two successful mobile applications (Android/ iOS). This program will start from upskilling the candidate with basics and fundamentals helping them get started with the mobile application development and making them a full-stack mobile application developer by the end of 6th Week.
Application Deadline:March 7, 2018
- Funding/Lending Partners available
- Payment Plan
- $1600 for Indian Candidates $5000 for International Candidates (To be paid in two equal installments)
Full Stack Web Development
This is a 13-Week intensive and very immersive program. Right from the day 1 itself candidates here will get to learn the trades of product development. The curriculum is based on MEAN & MERN Stacks with two amazing real-world web applications which has to be built by the end of the bootcamp. Fee: Indian Candidates - $1600 International Candidates - $5000 (Includes Visa processing, Accommodation, Two-way Airfare) Candidate Takeaways: Become a Full-Stack Web Developer with hands-on experience on product development. Master the UI/UX Designing and development skills. Apprenticeship (Job Training & Placement Assistance). International Internships (Australia, UAE, Philippines). Access to global network of The Hacking School and it's partner companies.
Application Deadline:February 28, 2018
- Study Now, Pay Later and Loan Facility.
- Payment Plan
- $1550 for Indian Candidates $5000 for International Candidates (To be paid in two equal installments)
- Minimum Skill Level
- No minimum skill level. We will take and help you acquire the required skill set.
The Hacking School Reviews
1 review sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.