The Coding Boot Camp at UNC-Chapel Hill
Applicants do not need programming experience to enroll, but once admitted, all students will complete a pre-course tutorial. As the program is part-time, The Coding Boot Camp at UNC-Chapel Hill is designed for working professionals and students who are actively pursuing a career change or advancement or looking to gain a new skillset.
Throughout the 24-week bootcamp, students have access to career-planning services, portfolio reviews, demo days, and recruiting advice. Graduates will receive a Certificate of Completion from UNC-Chapel Hill and will have a portfolio of projects demonstrating a working knowledge of web development.
Recent The Coding Boot Camp at UNC-Chapel Hill News
Recent The Coding Boot Camp at UNC-Chapel Hill Reviews: Rating 5.0
Full Stack Flex
- Payment Plan
- Payment plans available
- Scholarship available
- Minimum Skill Level
- Prep Work
$500 The Coding Boot Camp at UNC-Chapel Scholarship
The Coding Boot Camp at UNC-Chapel Hill is a 24-week, part-time web development course at the William and Ida Friday Center of Continuing Education in Chapel Hill, NC. Course Report is happy to offer an exclusive Coding Boot Camp at UNC-Chapel Hill scholarship for $500.
Offer is only valid for new applicants to The Coding Boot Camp at UNC-Chapel Hill. Those who have already submitted an application cannot claim this scholarship.
- All courses and campuses in The Coding Boot Camp at UNC-Chapel Hill
The Coding Boot Camp at UNC-Chapel Hill Reviews
1 review sorted by:
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Boot camp was a great learning experience and lot of fun.
The classroom material and homework exercises are excellent.
I am pretty sure they will serve as handy references for years to come. I love the fact that everythign will be accessible after completing the class.
I learned lot of new concepts and refreshed some of my older concepts about web development.I have already started using node in developing microservice architecture for my devops activities.
The classes are rightly paced. Nick is an excellent teacher, very knowledgeable and approachable, always ready to help.
Ilyssa is a great help. Because of her help and encouragement I was able to get more than 100% from this course
Response From: Ilyssa Rosenzweig of The Coding Boot Camp at UNC-Chapel Hill
Our latest on The Coding Boot Camp at UNC-Chapel Hill
When coding bootcamps started gaining popularity, we wondered if tension would arise between traditional universities and these alternative education providers. On the contrary, a trend arose and universities have now been partnering with coding bootcamps for a few years now. When the Department of Education announced the EQUIP Initiative in October 2015, these collaborations were formalized by the US government; but EQUIP is just one example amongst the myriad of strategic and independent partnerships between universities and coding bootcamps.
Updated April 27, 2017Continue Reading →