tecnológico-de-monterrey-boot-camps-logo

Tecnológico de Monterrey Boot Camps

Mexico City, Monterrey

Tecnológico de Monterrey Boot Camps

Tecnológico de Monterrey Boot Camps offers 24-week, part-time web development and data analytics courses in Mexico City and Monterrey, Mexico. The full-stack curriculum includes HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery, Bootstrap, Express.js, React.js, Database Theory, MongoDB, MySQL, Heroku, Java, Git, and more. The data analytics curriculum includes Programming in Excel, Python, JavaScript (D3.js, Leaflet.js), HTML5/CSS, API Interactions, SQL, Tableau, Fundamental Statistics, Machine Learning, and more.

Applicants do not need programming experience to enroll, but once admitted, all students will complete a pre-course tutorial. This part-time program is designed for working professionals and students who are actively pursuing a career change or advancement or are looking to gain a new skill set.

Throughout the program boot camp, students have access to career-planning services including resume and portfolio reviews, technical interview training, virtual tech panels, and 1:1 coaching. Upon graduation, students will receive a Certificate of Completion from Tecnológico de Monterrey showcasing their accomplishments to future employers and will have a portfolio of projects demonstrating a working knowledge of web development or data analytics.

Tecnológico de Monterrey Boot Camps are powered by Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand.

Recent Tecnológico de Monterrey Boot Camps Reviews: Rating 4.83

all (55) reviews for Tecnológico de Monterrey Boot Camps →

Recent Tecnológico de Monterrey Boot Camps News

• Data Science and Visualization - Part-Time

LocationMexico City
      This program is rigorous, fast-paced, and focused on the practical technical skills needed to analyze and solve data problems. Students will gain proficiency in a broad array of technologies like Excel, Python, JavaScript, SQL Databases, Tableau, and more. Applicants do not need experience to enroll, but once admitted, all students will complete a pre-course tutorial. Throughout the course, students will complete projects using real data sets from the worlds of finance, healthcare, government, social welfare, and more—allowing them to build a strong portfolio with a professional demonstration of mastery.
      Tuition PlansPayment plans available
      Prep WorkPre-work
    • Full-Stack Flex - Part-Time

MySQL, MongoDB, HTML, Git, JavaScript, jQuery, CSS, React.js, Node.js
      LocationMexico City
      Tecnológico de Monterrey Coding Boot Camp is a 24-week, part-time web development course. The full-stack curriculum includes HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery, Node.js, Responsive Design, Heroku, Git, User Authentication, React.js, MySQL, MongoDB, and more. Students have access to participate in experiential learning opportunities. Students receive career-planning services, portfolio reviews, and 1:1 coaching to position students for success in the field.
      Tuition PlansPayment plans available
      Prep WorkPre-work
    • Coding Bootcamp
      - 1/18/2019
      Luis Canizales  User Photo
      Luis Canizales • Student Verified via LinkedIn

This Coding Bootcamp is definitely a life changer! I was looking to make a career change in something that interested me, and I liked this Bootcamp because it required no previous experience as a programmer to start. I thought I would just learn the very basics, but since Week 8 I realized I was learning a lot more than the basics! Checking some job openings around this time I realized I could already apply for them - and I still had 16 weeks of Bootcamp left!

You do need to be commited because there is a lot of new information you will learn, and you need to develop research skills as well because the homeworks and projects are really challenging and you will need to look online for the code snippets to make it all work. However, you will still need to put your own code together and that takes several hours so you do need to know this Bootcamp requires a lot of time.

The teachers are very knowledgeable and very commited to helping you learn. They are always quick to answer through Slack, or e-mail if you ever need any help and they do their best in the classroom to attend to each student individually. There are also a lot of extra conferences and seminars you can attend thanks to the Bootcamp that really expand your knowledge.

Overall, I am extremely pleased with the Bootcamp! It's an investment that I really recommend for anybody wanting to learn about coding because you learn so much stuff about programming that will be extremely useful as our technologies and societies come to rely on it more and more!

Tuesday, Jan 22 2019
      Awesome, Luis! Thank you for choosing our program to make a significant career change. We're glad you felt fully supported by our entire boot camp team. We completely agree with your advice to prospective students — you do need to be fully committed and willing to spend extensive hours outside the classroom. Congratulations on graduating! We wish you continued success in all your future endeavors.
    • Awesome!
      - 10/3/2018
      Diana Pérez  User Photo
      Diana Pérez • Co-Owner • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

When I applied to the bootcamp I knew it was going to be hard, specially because of my lack of programming knowledge. So I was kind of expecting that part. But I didn't expect so much support from teachers and TA's, tutors etc. And everybody was extermely knowledgeable and willing to help you.

It is a huge challenge to be honest you need to be in the right mindset and have a full sense of conviction that you are willing to dedicate yourself to it 100%. And practice even whe you are tired. But definitely the staff made everything awesome.

The best part that you take from all this is that you learn "how to learn". I would totally recommend this bootcamp if you are looking for an awesome career change or just looking to learn something incredible that will completely challenge you and change the way you think. <3

Wednesday, Oct 03 2018
      Amazing, Diana! We are thrilled to hear our entire staff made your student experience so incredible, supporting and helping you along the way. You are completely right that you need to wholeheartedly dedicate yourself to this program; it will be challenging, but completely rewarding, changing the way you think and learn. Thank you so much for your review and congratulations on graduating! We wish you all the success moving forward.
    • 100% satisfied
      - 9/24/2018
      Raquel Montemayor   User Photo
      Raquel Montemayor • Student Verified via GitHub

I would definitely recommend this course, in my personal opinion although I had almost zero backgrounds in programming, I was super satisfied and impressed with all the new learning and my final projects and new skills results. This program does require compromise and putting in the hrs! I first sought programming skills because I work as a freelancer in design and thought the skill will give me a great advantage in the design and MKT industry. Although i started with this particular idea (just landing pages) throughout the course i discovered lot´s of opportunities and new passions like front-end and user experience skills! The program is super complete and the most important thing i get out of this is that they teach you how to learn, because of the constant changes in tech fields I find it as the most important new learning. Last but not least, they have an awesome community that supports you through tutoring and excellent mentors.

Monday, Sep 24 2018
      We really appreciate your review, Raquel! You are completely right that this course requires dedication and hours of study outside of class—so congratulations on all of your hard work! It's great to hear you were impressed with all you learned in a few short weeks and were able to discover new opportunities and passions. We wish you great success and are cheering you on as you go forward!
    • Monterrey BootCamp
      - 9/22/2018
      Gustavo Canales  User Photo
      Gustavo Canales • Plant Manager • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

Excellent course, I didn't believe in a begin that you didn't need any previous experience and finish like a full stack developer, but it is true. You learn a lot of stuff, the class is very interactive, the homeworks are challeging and the projects are perfect to challenge what you have learn. It has been a great experience, the professor was also key on all the learning.

Monday, Sep 24 2018
      Thank you for your review, Gustavo! We are thrilled to hear you had such an excellent student experience with our curriculum, homework, projects, and instructor. This program is challenging, so we commend all of your hard work — especially as a beginner in the field. Congratulations on graduating, we wish you all the best in your future endeavors!
    • Great experience
      - 8/29/2018
      Mario Reyes  User Photo
      Mario Reyes • Product Leader • Student Verified via GitHub

I was looking for an course like this, I found a couple of them but somehow they didn´t seem to be the right fit, I tried online courses but at some point I really needed guidance, so when I came across the Tec Bootcamp, I started to look into it and it felt like it was tailored to what I was looking for.

I´m still a student and have 1 month left to go, basically the final project where you put it all together and show what you´ve learned but I can honestly say this is the best learning exprience I have ever been in, it is very challlengiing, but at the same time you get a lot of support from the instructor and TAs so you never feel like you ara on your own.

I had very little knowledge about coding when I started, basically just conceptual, and now I feel really prepared to build pages and take on more complex projects.

I definitely recommend the TEC Coding Bootcamp, they make sure that what you learn is the latest technology used by the industry and prepare you for jub hunting. You will come out of this as a full stack developer as long as you are willing to put in the hours, because it is really demanding timewise but very rewarding at the same time.

Wednesday, Aug 29 2018
      Thank you so much for your review, Mario! We are extremely happy to hear you've had such a great learning experience with your instructor and TAs, and feel prepared to take on more complex projects. Like you mentioned, this course is challenging and demanding, but if you're willing to put in the hours, it's completely rewarding. We can't wait to see all your hard work and hours of practice come together in a few weeks as you present your final project!
    • Jorge Delgado  User Photo
      Jorge Delgado • Student Verified via GitHub

A year ago I had the urge to learn to code to start on some personal business projects. I started to investigate some programming courses and that's when the Instagram ad for the Tec de Monterrey Coding Bootcamp showed up. It was meant to be, so I applied. I went through several interviews before being accepted. I was ready to start this new chapter.

I knew nothing about coding. And I didn´t know what to expect from the course. I just knew that is was going to be a really intense bootcamp. The first weeks were hard since I didn´t know anything about this. But the only way to make it work was to put lots of attention in class, finish the class assignments, and fullfil the homeworks. The weeks started going by with each week learning new topics every day. I felt really well with my contributions on projects 1 and 2.

Now we are in week 20, only 4 weeks to go. We are about to finish the class topics and start with the final project. I feel really well prepared to complete this project by myself and ready to go outside and start creating my full stack projects on my own. This last 5 months have been really intense, frustrating at times, challenging, enrichening, rewarding, and prideful.

I would recommend the Tec de Monterrey Coding Bootcamp to everyone. You will learn a lot, you will be completely ready to be a full stack web developer after you complete the bootcamp. But, you will need to be willing to put in the work, the time, attention during clases, do the class assignments, continue practicing when you are not in class, and complete the homeworks. Everything else, leave it to the great teacher and TA´s, they will support you in everything you need.

Friday, Aug 24 2018
      Way to go, Jorge! We are so happy you chose our program to start working on your personal business projects. Like you mentioned, this is an intense boot camp requiring additional time outside the classroom to practice and study;  you're definitely right that you need to be willing to put in the work, time and attention to complete the assignments and master the topics. We commend all the hard work you have dedicated thus far and are looking forward to seeing your final project in a few weeks!
    • Israel Muñoz  User Photo
      Israel Muñoz • Student Verified via GitHub

I first heard about the bootcamp because of a friend of mine took the full time one in Austin (3 months!) and landed a full time job shortly after graduating. I wouldn't have believed that, but I know my friend, I saw him become a lawyer a couple years ago, and saw him leave for some months to Austin to take the course, and saw him change career in a short time.
      So I took the plunge, not knowing I was getting into one of the most interesting courses I've ever taken. It has been fun... but it also has been hard.
      Don't get me wrong, I'm loving it, but I've had to make adjustments in many places in my life to make enough time to take the course, and practice, practice, and practice (!!!!) outside of class. But, the most important thing, it has been worth it.

I've asked so many questions to the teacher and the TAs and they're all VERY knowleadgable, and most of all, friendly! For instance, I'm currently doing an out of class project for my startup, and the teacher has taken his own time to mentor me through the process, I'm almost ready to release to production and we're not even halfway through the course!

All in all, I'm very happy with the experience and I'll come back in 3 months to update it after I've finished the bootcamp.

Response From: Miguel Gonzalez of Tecnológico de Monterrey Boot Camps
      Title: Student Success Manager
      Tuesday, Jun 19 2018
      Amazing, Israel! We are so glad you are enjoying the course and have found all the hard work and commitment worth it. You are completely right that this program is challenging and requires extensive practice outside of class, so great job reaching out to your instructor and TAs for additional support! We appreciate you leaving a review and we can't wait to see your final project a few weeks from now.
    • Bootcamp Review
      Hans Nudding Torre • Student
      Overall this is a great course. Complete with a broad amount of content that can suit any needs in the sense of web development. Starting off the course is really easy and can be learned by anyone. Later the programming starts being more demanding. But, it's a good way to learn how complex and useful the tools can be.
      Sunday, Feb 24 2019
      Way to go, Hans! We're happy to hear you're having a positive student experience and benefiting from the course material. We appreciate your review and are cheering you on as you continue working hard towards graduation!
    • bootcamp
      Ana Cardenas • Nutritionist • Student

I was looking for full-stack classes and found out about this bootcamp through facebook. I had an interview and was really interested in joining but had my doubts, given that I no experience on the topic.

If you are having the same feelings as I did, I suggest you practice first with online courses and then join the bootcamp, otherwise you will feel stressed and many things won’t make sense. It is a very challenging journey in which time will be always against you. Don’t get me wrong, it is fun, challenging, interesting and a practical bootcamp, but when you think you are in control, next week’s lesson will teach you that you aren’t.

It is called a bootcamp for a reason, and time is very important. Everything happens really fast. I stopped working the days of the bootcamp in order to work on my homeworks and practice with my tutor, but still I felt I needed more time.

Did it meet my expectations:
      -Until this moment, it has but I’m quite aware that I won’t be able to do what I expected after the course until I reach a certain level of mastery over the topics.
      -Teachers are great, very supportive.
      -The location of the campus was good at the beginning but then they changed it and sometimes we arrive late and have to walk a lot because we didn’t have a close parking lot.

What needs to be changed:
      -I want to suggest at least an extra month of classes. This will help future students learn theory before practicing.
      -The prework helps but it's not enough if you don’t have previous knowledge on programming.
      -The teaching strategy wasn't the best at first, but it improved.

-The classroom didn't have the adequate conditions: air conditioning, connections.

Monday, Feb 25 2019
      Thank you, Ana! You're completely right that this is a fast-paced course and as such, utilizing the boot camp's resources will provide additional support in any topic you may need. We're always working to ensure individuals have the best program experience, from our curriculum and instructional assistance to classroom conditions, so we appreciate your input. We commend all the hard work you have dedicated thus far and are rooting you on towards graduation!
    • Paola review
      paola_d_1992@hotmail.com • painter • Student

Mi experiencia general... he aprendido muchisimo definitivamente. Solo al principio pense que la clase iba a un ritmo algo lento. Ahoritilla para el week 19 (?) lo describiria como mas complicado y dificil de concentrarse, porque ahora los ejercicios involucra abrir varias cosas a la vez.. Ami lo personal me hubiera gustado que la clases funcionen mas como un taller con asesoria. Me gusto poder crear mis propios programas y no tener que hacer una tarea definida. Me hubiera gustado que pudiera hacer mas preguntas cuando estoy fuera de clase, mientras trabajo en mis proyectos.

Monday, Feb 25 2019
      ¡Muchas gracias, Paola! Nos alegra que estes aprendiendo tanto y que te haya gustado poder crear tus propios programas. Te agradecemos las sugerencias de como mejorar nuestros servicios al estudiante. Nuestro equipo de soporte está disponible por email, teléfono y Slack, también estamos disponible durante los 'office hours' y nuestros TAs están disponible después de cada clase para ayudar a nuestros estudiantes.

Nuestras clases son grabadas y diseñadas para que los estudiantes puedan regresar y repasar los temas y conceptos que necesiten en su propio tiempo. Por lo tanto, desafortunadamente no podemos asegurar que nuestros TAs estén disponibles a todas horas fuera del salón. Gracias por compartir tu experiencia con nosotros, queremos asegurar que tengas toda la ayuda necesaria durante estas últimas semanas del boot camp. ¡Te deseamos lo mejor en el curso!
    • Amazing bootcamp
      - 2/20/2019
      Diego • Graduate

Its hard, no doubt about it, but its important to find resolve and keep on pushing forward. Thank you for all the work you put into this bootcamp. Very professional people.

See you :)

• Alix Reyna • Vendor Management Specialist @Riot Games LATAM • Student

It was very very hard and very very worth it.

I got to a new perspective of problem solving that got me in a better understanding of how my day to day work should be and a very good sense of the services that I am right now doing.

Please give it a chance and invest in yourself!

Friday, Feb 22 2019
      Thank you so much, Alix! We're glad our program is providing a new problem-solving perspective and allowing you to leverage your newfound skills in your current role. We applaud all your hard work and wish you the best in your future endeavors!