Springboard is an online learning platform that prepares students for the tech industry’s most in-demand careers with comprehensive, mentor-led online programs in software engineering, data science, machine learning, UI/UX design, cybersecurity, and more. All Springboard courses are 100% online, remote, and self-paced throughout an average of 6-9 months. Springboard acts as a support system, coach, and cheerleader for working professionals who are ready to level-up or make a major career shift. Students have access to a unique community of industry mentors, thought leaders, and alumni, who are on hand to offer insights, networking opportunities, and support throughout the program and well past graduation. Every Springboard student is matched with a personal student advisor and industry mentor who guides them throughout the program through weekly video calls.
To apply, applicants fill out an online form, take an aptitude test, then talk with a school representative about their background and motivations. For the data science career track a background in statistics and/or programming is required. For the UX career track, students should have academic or professional background in user design or development-oriented fields.
Before graduation, Springboard’s career services team supports students in their job search, helping prepare them for interviews and networking, and facilitates their transition into the tech industry. Springboard’s tuition-back guarantee allows students a six-month runway to land a job.
Springboard’s support does not end when students graduate. All graduates benefit from an extensive support network encompassing career services, 1:1 career coaching, networking tips, resume assistance, interview prep, and salary negotiation. Since Springboard was founded in 2013, 94% of eligible graduates secured a job within one year, earning an average salary increase of $26,000.
Recent Springboard Reviews: Rating 4.64
Recent Springboard News
- What is React JS Used For?
- June 2021 Coding Bootcamp News
- 5 Artificial Intelligence Jobs You Can Land After Bootcamp
- CompTIA Security+, Ethical Hacking, Network Security, Penetration Testing
OnlinePart Time15 Hours/week24 Weeks
Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $11,900 Class size N/A Location OnlineThis Cyber Security Career Track is the first online cyber bootcamp to guarantee your first cybersecurity job or your tuition back. In this fully online Cyber Security Career Track, you will learn from the comfort of your home and at your own pace with 1:1 support from a skilled cybersecurity mentor and dedicated support from career coaches. You’ll complete 30+ labs and 35+ mini-projects while getting everything you need to pass the Security+ certification test. By the end of the bootcamp, you'll have all of the blue team technical and communication skills you need to start a cybersecurity analyst role (A job that helps you earn about $100,000 in average salary). Units include: - Cybersecurity Basics (optional) - Cybersecurity Fundamentals - IT Project Management - Host-based security - Network Security - Identity and Access Management - Security Assessment and Training - Security Operations - Application Security - Security+ Prep
Deposit N/A Financing Tuition Plans $2,390/month, $11,900 upfront, loan financing and deferred tuition payment plans available. Refund / Guarantee Your money back if you don't land a job within 6 months after graduating from our online bootcamp and receiving your Security+ Certification. Scholarship $750 scholarship for veterans and women in tech.
Minimum Skill Level All backgrounds are welcome, as long as you can demonstrate strong analytical skills and a determination to work through and complete all required course activities. Placement Test No Interview No Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $8,500 Class size N/A Location OnlineBecome a data analyst in six months, job guaranteed! Through this course, developed in partnership with Microsoft, you’ll master the technical and business thinking skills needed to get hired. In addition to learning fundamental business statistics concepts, key tools (like Excel, SQL, Python, Power BI, and Tableau), and advanced analysis techniques, you’ll develop your problem-solving skills—something hiring managers told us most job applicants lack. Two capstone projects will allow you to bring all of your skills together, becoming the center of a powerful portfolio. And you’ll do it all with the guidance of your personal mentor and career coach, plus support from your fellow students and Springboard alumni.
Deposit N/A FinancingLending partner available: Climb Credit
Deferred tuition plan: Pay $500 and the rest when you get a job.
Tuition Plans $8,500 upfront or $1,690 monthly payments, or deferred tuition plan. Refund / Guarantee Become a data analyst. Job Guaranteed. Scholarship $500 scholarship for veterans and women in tech.
Minimum Skill Level 2 years of professional work experience working regularly with office, design or programming tools. Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills. Prep Work None Placement Test No Interview No Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $10,900 Class size N/A Location OnlineData Engineering students will learn to translate business needs into data infrastructure. The curriculum is designed to teach students the framework, skills, and tools the world's top technology companies demand. Some of the topics the curriculum covers include ETL and data pipelines, big data technologies like MapReduce, Apache Hadoop and Spark, and data warehousing, data schema, and modeling.
Deposit N/A Financing Tuition Plans $2190/month, $10,900 upfront, loan financing, and deferred tuition plans available. Refund / Guarantee Full tuition refund if you don't land a job within 6 months of graduating. Scholarship $750 scholarships for veterans and women in tech.
Minimum Skill Level - 6+ months of work experience in any analytical role, ideally working with SQL - 6+ months of work experience as a software engineer using Python or Java or C++ - Bachelor's degree in CS or other degree that involves extensive programming skills Placement Test Yes Interview Yes Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $10,900 Class size N/A Location OnlineGet a job, or your money back, through Springboard’s mentor-guided online bootcamp. With our job guarantee, if you don’t land a job within six months of graduating, your tuition will be refunded. Students will master the data science process, from statistics and data wrangling to advanced topics like machine learning and data storytelling, by working on real projects designed by industry experts. With the guidance of your personal mentor and career coaches, you will graduate with an interview-ready portfolio and a network of data scientists. We won’t stop there. We know that career transitions are hard, and we’ll support you every step of the way—until you get hired.
Deposit N/A FinancingLending partner available: Climb Credit
Deferred Tuition available: Pay $700 and the rest when you get a job.
Tuition Plans $2190/month or $10,900 upfront or deferred tuition plan. Scholarship Women in Tech Veterans
Minimum Skill Level Comfortable programming and comfortable with statistics. Placement Test Yes Interview No Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $490 Class size N/A Location OnlineNeed more prep before you begin the Data Science Career Track? In this mentor-led course, you'll spend 4-6 weeks mastering the foundational Python and statistics skills needed to pass the admissions challenge and start your career. This course was designed specifically for go-getters who want to enroll in our Data Science Career Track, but who need an introduction to, or a refresher in, Python programming, statistics, or other core data science concepts. With guidance from your personal mentor, you’ll finish the course having learned how to use Python to complete real-world coding exercises. You’ll also be able to ace our Data Science Career Track admissions challenge and begin your data science journey.
Minimum Skill Level Beginnger Prep Work None Placement Test No Interview No Start Date None scheduled Cost $349 Class size N/A Location OnlineThis course is designed to help students decide if a career in data analytics is right for them. It will also help them decide if Springboard is the right educator for them. The course will introduce students to data analytics fundamentals, including structured thinking processes, Excel foundations, and how to present data-driven insights.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
- User Experience Design
OnlinePart Time10 Hours/week4 Weeks
Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $349 Class size N/A Location OnlineThis four-week, online course allows students to experience the Springboard curriculum in a bite-sized, easily digestible format. It’s created for those who want to test if online learning is for them, and those who are simply curious to see if their interest in design could lead them towards a new career. Introduction to Design students have access to one-on-one mentorship from a design expert, a one-on-one call with a career coach, hands-on, exercise-based learning, access to a dedicated student advisor, a teaching assistant, student operations support and a community of aspiring designers and design experts.
Deposit N/A Tuition Plans There is a one time fee of $349 at the time of enrolling in the course.
Minimum Skill Level No minimum skill level required. Prep Work No prep work needed for this course. Placement Test No Interview No Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $10,900 Class size N/A Location OnlineFast-track your machine learning career through our mentor-guided, hands-on machine learning engineering course—the first to come with a job guarantee. Our curriculum, designed for people with software engineering experience, is rigorous and deeply technical, teaching the foundations of machine learning and deep learning. But it’s also hands-on. Of the 400 hours of work we estimate it will take to complete this course, 100 hours go toward capstone projects. You’ll build and deploy large-scale AI systems—with guidance from your mentor, an experienced machine learning engineer currently working in the industry.
Deposit N/A FinancingLending partner available: Climb Credit
Deferred Tuition Plan Available: $700 refundable deposit at the time of enrollment, pay the rest after landing a role in machine learning engineering.
Tuition Plans $10,900 upfront $2190/month Refund / Guarantee Job Guarantee. Get a job after 6 months or get your money back. Scholarship Women In Tech: $750 Veterans: $750
Deposit N/A Financing Tuition Plans One-time Upfront Payment: $9,900 Month-to-month: $1,290/month Refund / Guarantee Land a software engineering job in 6 months of graduating or get a full tuition refund. Scholarship We offer a $750 scholarship for women in tech and veterans.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No Start Date None scheduled Cost $11,900 Class size N/A Location OnlineWant to break into the tech and have a creative impact? Even if you have no previous design or tech experience, you can become a UI or UX designer in 9 months, equipped to own the product design process end-to-end. With our guarantee, if you don’t land a job within six months of graduating, your tuition will be refunded. The course curriculum is ideal for those looking to career transition from non-design related backgrounds. You'll learn to apply design tools and concepts in the context of real-life design problems. Receive rigorous training from user research and wireframes to high fidelity mockups and working with developers to implement them. Build your confidence and a stellar portfolio curated from hands-on projects with clients. You have the flexibility to study online whilst working full time. Plus get 1-1 expert mentor support and a dedicated career coach to ensure your success throughout your journey.
Deposit N/A Financing Tuition Plans $1,590/month, $11,900 upfront, or deferred tuition Refund / Guarantee Job Guarantee Scholarship $750 for women and veterans
Minimum Skill Level All backgrounds are welcome as long as you can demonstrate strong visual, creativity, and communication skills. Placement Test No Interview No Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $7,900 Class size N/A Location OnlineBecome a UX designer in six months, job guaranteed! The UX Career Track is an intensive user experience course with a full career services component. With our guarantee, if you don’t land a job within six months of graduating, your tuition will be refunded. This self-paced, mentor-guided, online bootcamp is designed for people with adjacent skills from a few specific backgrounds: visual design, coding, marketing, and research. With the fundamentals already in place, you'll master design thinking, develop cross-functional communication skills, and create real-world projects that you can show off in a unique portfolio. After graduation, you’ll continue to enjoy the support of career coaches and access to our employer network so that you can land an entry-level UX job.
Deposit N/A Financing Tuition Plans $1,590/month, $7,900 upfront, loan financing and deferred tuition payment plans available. Refund / Guarantee Job Guarantee Scholarship $500 scholarship for veterans and women in tech.
Minimum Skill Level Academic or professional experience in user design or development oriented fields. Placement Test No Interview No
Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Springboard scholarship for $750 off tuition!
EligibilityOffer is only valid for new applicants. Applicants who have already submitted an application cannot claim this scholarship. & This scholarship cannot be combined with other offers.
- Machine Learning Engineering Career Track (Online)
- Data Analytics Career Track (Online)
- Data Science Career Track (Online)
- Software Engineering Career Track (Online)
- UI / UX Design Career Track (Online)
- UX Career Track (Online)
1040 reviews sorted by:
- Top Notch Experience- 5/22/2021Anonymous • Data Analyst • Student • Course: Data Analytics Career Track • Campus: OnlineI really liked the syllabus that covered topics that are essential for a data analyst role. The weekly mentor calls helped me to be on track with the course and the on-demand mentor calls were always a savior whenever I faced a roadblock. The mentors are all highly knowledgeable industry experts. And lastly, the carrier coaching also helped me to prepare confidently for upcoming job interviews. I would highly recommend any aspiring data analyst to take this course.
- Data science career track- 5/13/2021Anonymous • Course: Data Science Career Track • Campus: OnlineWaste of time and money. They are attracting people with job guarantee tag. But, it has lot of conditions. There is no proper curriculum. Course material is not own. It has just links from various websites. Not much use of mentor and career coach. I learnt lot from free courses than from Springboard. BIG NO NO.
- Data Science- 4/23/2021Anonymous
- Affordable and job forward- 4/20/2021Anonymous • Graduate • Course: UI / UX Design Career Track • Campus: OnlineThe ability to work at your own pace was amazing.
They give you a ton of help and resources to get you a job. It wasnt just about UX design it was how to get a job in UX. Their career coaches and mock interviews, and resume help was a huge game changer.
Be aware that the timeline to finish earlier than 9months may be a little off. Some of the projects at the end of the course take longer than I anticipated and pushed my graduation/completion back 1month. So plan extra time at the end for that.
- Springboard; Best Decision Ever- 4/8/2021Anonymous • Graduate • Course: UI / UX Design Career Track • Campus: OnlineI just completed my UI/UX Design course and couldn't be happier. The journey was a bit challenging as I was changing my career, but Springboard mentors and advisors' continuous support made it smooth for me. If you are in the same boat as me and want to excel in your career, I advise you to look no further and choose Springboard. Best of luck.
- UI/UX Bootcamp- 3/25/2021Anonymous • Graduate • Course: UI / UX Design Career Track • Campus: Online9-month remote-only UI/UX Design Bootcamp with job gaurentee. Program provides a well rounded foundation in UX/UI. Curriculum is at times rather broad and goes beyond the scope of a focused Bootcamp (ie building presention skills). Don't underestimate the time commitment to complete. It would probably be hard to do while working FT.
- Data Science bootcamp success- 3/25/2021Anonymous • Data Scientist • GraduatePros
Loved the coach calls and the mentors. They were great. The community always had my back. I love that they didn’t recreate the wheels with content but laid it out nicely. Because it can be hard to navigate.
I got a data science job 4 months in an had to work on both at the same time. Not a bad problem to have though. Plus the company reached out to me!
- amazing data analytics program- 3/24/2021Anonymous • financial analyst • Graduate • Course: Data Analytics Career Track • Campus: Online
- Senior Web Designer- 3/9/2021Anonymous • Senior Web Designer • Graduate • Course: UX Career Track • Campus: OnlineI found Springboard through an online search of UX immersive boot camps. Springboard is one of the leading online boot camps, and while it is not the least expensive of the programs, I joined because it is more than just a UX/UI boot camp. They include in their course curriculum mentors with real UX professionals and career coaches, who not only help you develop the skills to become a UX/UI Designer but they work on all the other aspects needed to get a job; eg. network training, linked-in profiles, resumes, interviewing, etc. On top of that, they have a job placement program that helps you get a job once your course is completed. Because this is a self-directed online learning course, I would not recommend this course, if you are not able to motivate yourself to stay on track and on schedule. There is a lot of work and if you do not have the discipline to consistently complete the course work, this is not for you. But, if you can be self-directed, the program can be a great help to you landing a better job.
- Not worth it- 2/1/2021Anonymous • UX Designer • Student • Course: Software Engineering Career Track Prep • Campus: OnlineJust know if you need in depth help: customer service is a disconnected set of customer reps and a new person helps you each time. So every time you email them, someone else replies and if it isn't solved in first go, you need to repeat yourself. That will be a bigger deal if you need a whole bootcamp.
The mentor was very encouraging and helpful he was definitely my favorite part of this course. Glad to have connected to him because he gave some stellar resources.
The curriculum was no short of an unhelpful trainwreck. The narrator speaks fluently with industry jargon, explains none of it, talks and does the tasks within the videos very quickly. If you want to follow along there is constant pausing that becomes cumbersome and annoying. Some of the topics are so disconnected and dry that you can definitely use it cure insomnia.
He doesn't really tell you what or why you are doing the tasks, most of it looks like random junky exercises that have no real world connection so I have a hard time understanding how it would even connect to the design itself.
He simply isn't a teacher. He is a quintessential tech bro that is recording himself talk and giggling at his own jokes, rattling off phrases about things you ought to know but didn't teach. The intros are random phrases strung together of rules sets with no terms of definitions.
This is basically a sink or swim course and I've actually learned more for free off of youtube and freecodecamp. True bummer! My mistake not researching the course beforehand. What an expensive lesson to always review ratings beforehand!
- Data Analytics Track- 1/14/2021Anonymous • Graduate • Course: Data Analytics Career Track • Campus: OnlineI started the course at the end of June 2020. The beginning of the course was great (the content in each of the units and the way they were built). But then in the Economics and Financial units, there were some videos we needed to watch, that I felt like were not in the level of what Springboard had so far.
I think I was mostly frustrated about DataCamp. I did not feel like I've learned too much from it, and needed to find other sources to study from.
The mentors (my mentor and the mentor on call) and the career coach I worked with were very professional, and I've learned a lot from them.
Even thought the content was sometimes not to what I've expected, I found the overall experience very positive. I was able to find a job in the field while still studying, so I am grateful for Springboard and everything they did for me. Now I am fulfilling a dream I always had and never had the time to pursue (until now). Thank you Springboard!
- UI/UX Career Track- 1/6/2021Anonymous • Graduate • Course: UI / UX Design Career Track • Campus: OnlineI took the UI/UX Career track with springboard. While an intensive program, this course gave me a thorough education and understanding of UX design that I had been seeking. The 1:1 mentorship was the highlight of my experience, since I got to talk face to face with someone that gave me constant support and encouragement. Although an online learning experience, springboard does its best to find ways to still build community. However I do think it would be great if there was more required interaction with peers through things such as group projects or critiques. Overall, it was great for my career because it not only taught me UX but it pushed me to network more and gave me resources to very current topics in the field of tech and design.