SheCodes is open to complete beginners and aims to provide those who want to enter the tech industry with a basic overview of the skills needed to succeed. There are various workshop packages that students can purchase depending on their coding needs.
Recent SheCodes Reviews: Rating 4.96
Recent SheCodes News
Start Date None scheduled Cost $99 Class size N/A Location OnlineSheCodes Online workshop is an introduction to front-end development and development tools. It is designed for complete beginners. During the workshop, students will spend about 5 hours per week completing course work. There will be live technical support to help you along the way. No live classes.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No Start Date None scheduled Cost $749 Class size N/A Location OnlineSheCodes Plus covers advanced front-end development and development tools. It is for students who have already completed a beginner SheCodes workshop. It can be bought as an upgrade or as a package with SheCodes Workshop. During the workshop, students will spend about 5 to 10 hours per week completing course work. There will be live technical support to help students along the way. No live classes.
Deposit N/A Financing3 monthly payments of $279
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
OnlinePart Time10 Hours/week6 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost $299 Class size N/A Location OnlineSheCodes React is available to students that have finished SheCodes Plus and would like to learn about React. It can be bought as an upgrade or as a package with SheCodes Plus. During the workshop, students will spend about 5 to 10 hours per week completing course work. There will be live technical support to help students along the way. No live classes.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
251 reviews sorted by:
- Efficient & Challenging- 9/18/2020Elizabeth Hadjinian • Graduate • Course: SheCodes Online Workshop • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI learned about SheCodes as I started looking into Coding Bootcamps. I figured the 3 week workshop I signed up for, based on the price, would maybe be a few videos about coding with a few quizzes here and there and a small project at the end but I was pleasantly surprised that it was much more than that! The lessons broke everything down so well and almost every lesson from the beginning was followed and applied in a challenge so that you could practice at every point. You learn something every step of the way. As someone who had no experience with coding at all, this was a doable yet challenging workshop to participate in that showed you and talked about real life programs to use! I would highly recommend this workshop to anyone.
- A life-changing experience- 9/14/2020Anna V • Graduate • Course: SheCodes Online Workshop • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInJoining SheCodes was my best decision ever - this workshop has been a truly life-changing experience and I absolutely recommend it. As an Arts & Humanities graduate, I used to think coding was definitely beyond my reach, but I could not have been more wrong!! I cannot believe how much I have learned in less than a month - to be able to create a landing page from scratch a mere three weeks after downloading VS Code is simply incredible. Now I have become way more confident in my IT skills and I am looking forward to a massive career switch as front-end developer in the cultural industry - who said art & coding could not go together, after all? :)
- SheCodes Online Workshop- 9/10/2020Natalia Ramirez • Trade Show & Event Planner • Graduate • Course: SheCodes Online Workshop • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn“Wow! What a wild ride. I signed up for the SheCodes workshop on a whim; I'd played around with HTML/CSS and was interested in learning a bit more. This course was the perfect tool. Matt did an excellent job of breaking up the information in "bite sized" pieces and explaining it in a way that was easy to follow/understand. The challenges after each lesson help the information "stick" and the Slack channel really helps you feel like you're part of a community. I would highly recommend this workshop to anyone even remotely interested in the world of coding. I'm definitely considering doing more workshops!”
- Loved it!- 9/9/2020Sonika • Course: SheCodes Online Workshop • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
I would definitely enroll in more advanced courses with SheCodes in the future.
I am looking forward to implementing what I have learned so far and learn more. ”
- great course!!- 9/8/2020Anita • Course: SheCodes Online Workshop • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInOne of the most exciting and interesting courses I have ever done! 3 weeks ago I was an absolute beginner in coding and today I can see "behind the scenes" of a web page and build one! Thanks SheCodes for letting me discover the world of coding! Keep it up!
- lovely introduction to coding!- 9/7/2020Gemma S • Graduate • Course: SheCodes Online Workshop • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI signed up with a very -basic- concept of html, not really knowing what to expect except from knowing I was looking for not only a personal challenge, but also a way to develop my skillset for the future. It's incredible how three weeks went by so fast! The lessons were all super clear and the challenges hard enough to get you thinking but never to the point of feeling lost. Loved my experience and can't wait to start the next workshop soon!”
- Perfect introduction to coding!- 8/31/2020Ana Correia • Student • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn“SheCodes was more than I expected. For me, it was a great introduction to how to code because Matt made it simple and very engaging. What I thought was something hard to learn, it was actually very enjoyable and fun to do. The challenges allowed me to practice what I've learned and the weekly homework allowed me to practice it more freely. I totally recommend it to everyone who wants to try code for the first time. Can't wait to learn more.”
- Great Refresher for previous knowledge.- 8/30/2020Jazmine Martin • Former Workshop Student • Graduate • Course: SheCodes Online Workshop • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn“I came into the workshop with some HTML knowledge. Matt's lessons were beginner-friendly and fun to learn from. The volunteers in Slack helped me solve my problems and showed how to backtrack future issues. I would recommend this course for anyone thinking about the basics of Coding or needing a refresher.”
- GREAT introduction to Coding!- 8/27/2020Emily • Graduate • Course: SheCodes Online Workshop • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHub
- Absolutely recommend it!- 8/25/2020Claire • Entrepreneur • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInSheCodes is an intuitive platform, the courses are accessible and really made to reveal the passion for code that lies in you. Matt has done a great job on every video and I have no doubt that this concept contributes to women's access to the coding world.
- SheCodes Online Workshop: Introduction to Coding- 8/22/2020Yetunde Arigbede • Student • Course: SheCodes Online Workshop • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI completed the three week Introduction to Coding workshop and it was such a fun way to learn to code! Everything was well explained and having the opportunity to test the knowledge you learnt in little tests and in week projects solidified what you've learnt. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to learn to code!
- SheCodes Online Workshop- 8/17/2020Elvira • Student • Course: SheCodes Online Workshop • Campus: Online • Verified via GitHub“I really loved the workshop! I never thought I would be able to understand coding but Matt explains things in a super easy way The lessons are short and easy and you can do them whenever you have the time. If you want to learn more about coding, then this is definitely the perfect course for you!!”